What Dolphins Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

it's always hysterical how fans completely overvalue their players..

a 1st for Tannenhill? lol

And if "the Rams are desperate"? Really?

What of Fisher's and Snead's past even indicate that?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Michael Sam tweets he is going to sack Tannehill.
http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthread.php?82786-Michael-Sam-tweets-he-is-going-to-sack-Tannehill

This is crazy. Just because he sacks Manziel he thinks he can sack everyone now?
---------------
If it were real he'd be suspended.

Funny though.
------------
If that was real, Sam would be in sensitivity training on Thursday night instead of playing football.
-----------
Obviously this quote is a fake, but the fact is that Sam actually has three sacks already this preseason. I think he is one of the best 53 players on the Rams roster at this time and he should make the team.
---------------
I don't know if Michael Sam makes the Rams, just because of the depth they have on their D-line, but he IS making an NFL team.
--------------
Kid has played well..3 sacks thus far, couple tfl's, nothing but praise from his teammates about his maturity and class..he would of been on our team Instead of Matt Hazel I'll tell ya that.

Miami fan said:
I think he is one of the best 53 players on the Rams roster

That

Miami fan said:
he should make the team.

And that aren't the same thing, he doesn't have to be one of the best 53 players on the roster, he has to be one of the best 10 or whatever on the DL.