What Does a Win do for Us on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I think it's safe to say we aren't going to the post season... again. So does a win help or hurt us in the long run.

Winning

-Boosts moral
-Keeps the minute chances alive
-Good for the kids

Losing

-We aren't gonna suffer any more than we are
-Increases draft position

Of course we want to win, but are we at that state of hoping for the #1 pick? We need a QB, the best.

I really don't know which one helps the team more.

4 losses in a season is fine over 16 games, but I don't think anyone sees us winning out.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Wins and loses from here on are just stocking stuffers really. It's time to use the rest of the season to evaluate talent and have the best product on the field in 2015.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think it's always better to win that to lose. Even if you go down a few spots in the draft.

lockdnram21

Legend
We're only 1-4 and Seattle and San Francisco are not as dominant as last year. Not to say it would happen but if we win Sunday that could give us momentum to go on a run. Say we win 6 in a row then loose 1 then win out and probably loose last game vs Seattle, then we could end up 10-6 and maybe make the playoffs. Let me be clear I am not saying this will happen just a scenario.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Seahawks look vulnerable but so are we. They are beatable if we can cut the mental lapses.

fearsomefour

Legend
If Rams play a more complete game....four quarters of sound football and lose a good game to defending championship team, I certainly have no problem with that. What I am looking for going forward through this brutal stretch is improvement with the young guys, Davis growing, O line doing....something consistently and of course pass rush.

fearsomefour

Legend
Seahawks look vulnerable but so are we. They are beatable if we can cut the mental lapses.
Their pass D is ranked pretty lowly this year so far. Running is tough sledding vs. Seattle. Looking for Davis to go over 300 yards and 3 TDs again. Lets mix in some no huddle this week too.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Bobby Wagner is probably out of this game,I think we might run it down their throats ,I wanna see what Grob can do to Mebane after his performance last night against Cowboy I think we follow him a lot .
I also want to see the battle between Britt and Sherman ,could be some fun there too.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
A win does nothing for me... I'm deflated right now and I knocked my Kool aid over.

BadCompany

Rookie
We're only 1-4 and Seattle and San Francisco are not as dominant as last year. Not to say it would happen but if we win Sunday that could give us momentum to go on a run. Say we win 6 in a row then loose 1 then win out and probably loose last game vs Seattle, then we could end up 10-6 and maybe make the playoffs. Let me be clear I am not saying this will happen just a scenario.

I think most people would be ecstatic with a 10-6 season, even if we don't make the playoffs. THAT would be something you could chalk up to being in the most difficult division in football.

I'm torn. I don't want another high draft pick, even though it's probably best for the team (notice I didn't say franchise). I want to see some winning. I want to be proud of this team, to think there is a future, that there is progression from bad, to mediocre to good. A 10-6 team is good. A 4-12 team is just bad, no matter how you try to spin it.

This was supposed to be the year. This was the year we were supposed to go from the mediocrity of 7 wins, to the good of 10 wins or more. I don't want to be in a position where an 7 win season NEXT year will be considered a vast improvement again.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
A win sunday beats the damn seahawks! Thats good enough for me! I hate losing, every loss kills me, and I will take every win I can get draft position be damned.

beej

Rookie
Man! I am sick and tired of good draft positions. The draft has been our playoffs for about as long as I can remember.
This team needs to know st louis is not a town full of cubs fans. We expect to win and win often!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think it's safe to say we aren't going to the post season... again

We're only 1-4 and Seattle and San Francisco are not as dominant as last year. Not to say it would happen but if we win Sunday that could give us momentum to go on a run. Say we win 6 in a row then loose 1 then win out and probably loose last game vs Seattle, then we could end up 10-6 and maybe make the playoffs.
At this point in time the later Quote is just as likely as the former! IF we Win Sunday we prove we can still go toe to toe with the so called big boy's and Win!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Doubles our win total, nice little F-U to Seattle, but not much else. Unless they can string together some strong wins, and improve where they need to, it's just moral victories

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
If we win then it's good, but we're not going to the post season so it won't matter in that respect.
Might give our younger lads that winning feeling though, can only be a good thing

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A win is always better than a loss. I couldn't care less about.draft position in October.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bobby Wagner is probably out of this game,I think we might run it down their throats ,I wanna see what Grob can do to Mebane after his performance last night against Cowboy I think we follow him a lot .
I also want to see the battle between Britt and Sherman ,could be some fun there too.

Maxwell will most likely be out, too.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I want us to play to win. 7-9 is better than 3-13 PROVIDED we are playing our younger players like Mason, Donald, Robinson, etc. No replacing Davis with Hill unless Davis just utterly fails. No more Joseph. Work in Jones and Barnes, no more Wells. If JJ can't find a tiny bit of awareness, then play Gaines over him when True gets back. I want to win, but it's unlikely that we get anywhere north of 7-9, so trying to find who and what's going to work for 2015 is equally important. Playing just for draft position instills a losing attitude. Or reinforces an already losing attitude.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think it's safe to say we aren't going to the post season... again. So does a win help or hurt us in the long run.

Winning

-Boosts moral
-Keeps the minute chances alive
-Good for the kids

Losing

-We aren't gonna suffer any more than we are
-Increases draft position

Of course we want to win, but are we at that state of hoping for the #1 pick? We need a QB, the best.

I really don't know which one helps the team more.

4 losses in a season is fine over 16 games, but I don't think anyone sees us winning out.

Nothing is sweeter the tears of Seattle fans in dispaer.

For now, win win win. There's still a chance.

I disagree about having to have a top rookie QB. AD may develope. Hill may get a chance and blow our minds. Bradford is still on the team.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Over the next 11 games guys need to be playing to win, for pride and whether or not they want a job next season. Losing and sub-par performances can no longer be tolerated on this team. I am freaking tired of all the excuses. These guys are being paid huge amounts of money to play a sport anyone on this board would love to be doing. It's time to evaluate who wants to win and will sacrifice to do so, and who is just collecting a paycheck.