What do you want to see in this last game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we all want to see a "W"... But besides that... what constitutes a good finish?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me; something out of the passing game with Quick and Bailey.

I feel more certain about other units... But WR still feels like a mystery.

jap

Legend
  • Seeing The Mighty One get to Russell five times.
  • Having Jenks remind everyone how good he is at returning INTs or forced fumbles to the house.
  • Stilfing Marshawn again, this time in his own house.
  • Seeing Givens, Sted, or Tavon elude Sherman on the way to pay dirt, or watching Quick truck all over him into the end zone.
  • Having Zac the Mack dash through the Seattle D for 142+ yards for 1100+ yards for the season.
  • Seeing Pete Carroll break down and cry on the sidelines over his team's humbling defeat.
  • Having Greg the Leg blast a 70-yarder against the 'Hawks, preferably for a game winner.
  • Having TJ Mac lay out Golden Taint with a bone-jarring hit.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I wanna see a battered, bewildered, Russell Wilson and a Seattle defense that struggles to stop the run-PA pass combo.

I also wanna see Harkey do another tight rope to the end zone, Cook go over 100 yards, and Bailey continue to prove he's the best WR on the team.

I wanna see Quick give me reasons to actually have expectations for him. He's 4th or 5th on my depth chart so it's hard for me to expect much out of him. I wanna see him make some plays and break this weird drought he's in.

I wanna see Tavon do his thing one last time before the offseason. I don't know if he's playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I want to see a ton of apocalyptic complaining on seahawks.net after this game, maybe to the point where they are questioning their midget QB, and their cheerleader coach....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I wanna see RW and co held to under 100 yards total O
RQ get the single season sack record
Jenks pick 6
Quick run over sherman on way to EZ
Tavon return a punt or 2 for TD
ZS run over and thru the D at will en route to a 200 yard game
Pete cryin as RW gets helped off the field

And all the excuses the media comes up with for the shecocks after the Rams punk them in their own house

Quinn to win the Deacon Jones award.

ROD's own Johnny Hekker to set the single season net punt average (on his only punt of the game).

Stacy's 1,000th yard, Stacy's 1,100th yard.

The West Virginia connection to combine for 200 all purpose yards.

Strong pass coverage.

The run D to continue doing what they've been doing.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Besides the win and total physical domination of the SeaHo's by the Rams I want the Rams to come out of the game healthy. No surgery or rehab. The players can just rest till the off season program starts.

Like every Rams fan I want to see Quinn, Long etc. Go nuts, but if some of the younger guys kinda break out that's great... But that just raises more questions that it answers as in if they can do it this game where was that effort all year.

Tho I really think Bailey should get most of the reps since he is for sure the real deal.

RFIP

For me I want to see the Rams to continue to get to Wilson, 4-5 sacks. And continue to frustrate both he and Lynch.

This, imo will bode well for us in 2014. It would mark the 4th such game for us in the Fish era vs hags.

I am not really concerned how their D plays us as our offense will be much improved next season when Sam returns, with a healthy Tavon and with a true #1 wr not to mention a year 2 Stacy, Cunningham and the like.

All of this said, on the other side of the coin, a worst case scenario for me would be for the Rams to go back to self implode mold (see Panther game) with undisciplined turnovers, penalties, drops, etc...and to see the hags run and pass all over us.

RFIP

Besides the win and total physical domination of the SeaHo's by the Rams I want the Rams to come out of the game healthy. No surgery or rehab. The players can just rest till the off season program starts.

Like every Rams fan I want to see Quinn, Long etc. Go nuts, but if some of the younger guys kinda break out that's great... But that just raises more questions that it answers as in if they can do it this game where was that effort all year.

Tho I really think Bailey should get most of the reps since he is for sure the real deal.

Good point. I would LOVE to see Quinn get to 20 sacks today, or at least hang on to the NFL lead so he wins the inaugural "Deacon Jones" award as it is only fitting it goes to a GREAT RAM DE in year 1!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Good point. I would LOVE to see Quinn get to 20 sacks today, or at least hang on to the NFL lead so he wins the inaugural "Deacon Jones" award as it is only fitting it goes to a GREAT RAM DE in year 1!

There's nothing bigger than this for me after the win. 2nd would be 1000 for ZS.

Beyond individual play, I mostly want to see the salty tears of sorrow from hags' fans.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
No penalties, no one injured, Saffold playing a solid LT, Stacy getting his yards, Quinn registering at least 2 more sacks, the secondary continuing to play well, and last but not least, the Seachickens players and fans whining over a loss.

On a side note, I would like to see Bam Bam relieve Stacy a little bit more.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Quinn- tie the single game sack record thereby shattering the single season record with 25 :heh:
If there is any way the good lord would let us repeat the 135 yard defensive effort but finish 8-8 I would be real happy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wouldn't mind Sherman getting rinsed by Austin or Givens once or twice.