What do you want to hear in a Ravens interview.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
We'll be interviewing a guy from http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/ to preview the Ravens game. Anything in particular you want us to ask about the Ravens? Also, I forgot to plug the ROD FB page on the las episode, but I'll get it in this one.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
To what extent does Flaccos new deal hamstring recruitment in the future?

(Yeah. I went there.)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd like to know how big is the impact losing Ray Lewis and Ed Reed in the same offseason will be. And... don't let him off the hook too easily when it comes to the leadership they brought to the team.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
I'd like to know how big is the impact losing Ray Lewis and Ed Reed in the same offseason will be. And... don't let him off the hook too easily when it comes to the leadership they brought to the team.

:plus1:

Especially Lewis. People can say what they want about his alleged off the field stuff, but no one can deny that he was an incredible leader on the field. Dude had soul

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
libertadrocks said:
CGI_Ram said:

:plus1:

Especially Lewis. People can say what they want about his alleged off the field stuff, but no one can deny that he was an incredible leader on the field. Dude had soul

Yes. Lewis and Reed were instant respect guys for anyone who shared their huddle.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Interested to know if Ravens fans expect huge things from Flacco now that he got that monster deal. With rumors that the coaching staff is going to "unleash" him this year, do they think he will put up big numbers? Thanks guys!

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys, all good stuff. I do think that Lewis and Reed are significant losses from a leadership standpoint, but that doesn't mean that this team is suddenly deprived of leadership. And as far as actual field production, I don't think the those two losses hurt them at all. Ray Lewis was a complete liability. He had no business playing last year. Reed instincts kept him viable in coverage, but he's a non factor in the run.

I think the defense will be much better this year. Additions of Dumervil, Chris Canty, Daryl Smith, Matt Elam, and Arthur Brown more than make up for the defensive players that they lost.

My question with them is on offense. They just gave Flacco big cash and his number one receiver is Ray Rice.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
ramsaddiction nailing it:
Thanks guys, all good stuff. I do think that Lewis and Reed are significant losses from a leadership standpoint, but that doesn't mean that this team is suddenly deprived of leadership. And as far as actual field production, I don't think the those two losses hurt them at all. Ray Lewis was a complete liability. He had no business playing last year. Reed instincts kept him viable in coverage, but he's a non factor in the run.

I think the defense will be much better this year. Additions of Dumervil, Chris Canty, Daryl Smith, Matt Elam, and Arthur Brown more than make up for the defensive players that they lost.

My question with them is on offense. They just gave Flacco big cash and his number one receiver is Ray Rice.
Totally agree with all of that.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Is Ozzie Newsome as good at everything as he is at evaluating FB players ?
Cuz if he is , he's Chuck Norris' long lost twin.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Yeah I got a couple....

While Clark is a decent pass catching TE, is he truly going to replace Pitta (for the year...) and Dickson in the near future in productivity (and blocking.......).

And who is going to step up and be a (WR) presence across from Torry Smith?