What do you want on it?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just a quick survey to see what everyone gets on their pizzas when they order.

Me:

Meatball
(and if they say they don't have meatball, I tell them to use the meatballs they put on their meatball subs and to stop lying)
Pepperoni
Mushroom.

I never get anything else ... ever.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Pepperoni. Always.
Sometimes mushrooms and sausage.
Occasionally the works.

For me though it has to have pepperoni.

I'm not guy that likes to get too cute with my pizza or burgers. Always the classics for me.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sausage and Mushroom is my favorite

But the wife and daughter both prefer Taco Pizza , so I get stuck eating that alot

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sausage and Mushroom - really bothers me when they use sausage that is basically breakfast sausage and/or canned mushrooms. That is a ticket for no return business. There is a little place that carries our beer and has a hand built wood fired oven. They make a great vegie pizza with fresh Basil and I add Italian sausage to it. Freaking awesome!

But come on man.... Thick or thin crust? That's HUGE in pizza styles. Gotta be cracker thin. If I want bread I'll order it.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Usually bacon and jalapeno. Bacon is one of the few "meats" flavorful enough to counterbalance the jalapeno.

At a few restaurants I'll order a white sauce pizza with spinach, garlic, and DICED tomato. (Spinatos in the Phoenix area does this great).

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sausage and Mushroom - really bothers me when they use sausage that is basically breakfast sausage and/or canned mushrooms. That is a ticket for no return business. There is a little place that carries our beer and has a hand built wood fired oven. They make a great vegie pizza with fresh Basil and I add Italian sausage to it. Freaking awesome!

But come on man.... Thick or thin crust? That's HUGE in pizza styles. Gotta be cracker thin. If I want bread I'll order it.
I'm with you on the breakfast sausage. Wtf.
Italian sausage only.

Always thin crust. Always.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But come on man.... Thick or thin crust? That's HUGE in pizza styles.
Always thin. Some places don't give you options (true New York style places), but when I have the choice, always thin.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Depends on the joint, some places I'll get the supreme, minus onions and mushrooms, others I'll go for pepperoni and sausage, some just pepperoni if I'm just keeping it simple, I also like ham and pineapple, depends on my mood.

Although on a semi-funny related note, when my girlfriend and I went to Italy we stopped and got pizza (of course) in a little mountain village in the north. To our surprise they had peperoni pizza, so we ordered it. Came with cheese and yellow peppers on it, that was it. It was still amazing pizza though, we loved it and actually got it again, but it turns out peperoni (one "P") is peppers in Italian. Had to say davioli (for spicy salami) if you wanted something more American.

Also thin crust, NY style is the way to go, thick crust pizza is disgusting. If I wanted some fucked up version of lasagna (I'm looking at you, Chicago) I'd order lasagna, that's not pizza.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
we loved it and actually got it again, but it turns out peperoni (one "P") is peppers in Italian. Had to say davioli (for spicy salami) if you wanted something more American.
But when in Rome.....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thin crust. Extra cheese. Italian sausage, onion, mushroom, black olive.

Hawaiian pizza is gross. Pineapple does not belong in the same room as pizza sauce.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
crust thickness depends on how hungry i am. sausage, pepperoni, extra cheese, mushrooms, black olives, banana peppers & onions.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We have a Top 3 depending on the place...

At the real Italian restaurant -
Hand Tossed Crust
Grilled Chicken
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Artichoke
Garlic

At the fire roasted oven restaurant -
Cauliflower*

*I realize this sounds gross but it is amazing. The cauliflower carmelizes in the fire roasted oven and gets brown and crispy. No tomato sauce... but there is garlic and cheese. The crust is hand tossed and gets a fantastic char from the fire.

Otherwise -
Cheese only and well done.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's my favorite combo as well... with extra cheese, pleae?

Also agree on the quality of the ingredients.

No canned mushrooms!!
And no "sliced" sausage. I want mine in chunks on the pizza.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The thicker the crust, the better.

Extra cheese. Green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers, and pineapples. And extra cheese. Always extra cheese.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Pepperoni, spinach, diced tomatoes and olives.

I normally order from mom and pop shops but if im ever ordering from pizza hut I have to get stuffed crust... I love that shit.

Fuck... now I'm hungry.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thin crust, triple pepperoni.

Sometimes add onions, green peppers and Italian sausage to half but usually just stick with as much pepperoni I can possibly get on it.