What do YOU want from Schotty on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MauiRam

Rookie
It might help if Schottenheimer were to implement some viable deception, such as misdirection in both our running game, and passing game. This could help create just enough space/separation for guys like Tavon, Givens etc. Can we execute stuff like that without false starts or illegal formations? I can only hope ..

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
All I want from Schotty is adaptability. If things don't look like they're going right, change it 180. If what you're doing is successful, don't try to get cute.
Honestly I think that to me us Schotty's biggest issue. When things are going good he tries to get cute instead of maintaining that domination I.e. Goaline vs. Seattle last year or when things won't work he doesn't adapt at all...

Great post X

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Attack the seams with Cook and Tavon. Get the ball in Tavon's hands out of the back-field. Use Quick on dig routes. Use stretch plays. Use play-action passing.

LooNaTik83

I would like to see some type of positive outcome from Schotty's overall play calling/scheme. The opponents should be guessing
, not know what will happen next. No more obviousness.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Some in game adjustments if and when necessary.
Some runs NOT up the middle.
Screen passes / Rollouts / Toss to the outside for Tavon or Stacy or Benny
Quick slants.
WRs that actually get PAST the first down marker on a catch... and not 2 yards shy.
A creative play that actually gets POSITIVE yardage and isn't completely obvious to the DEF. (Seems like the guys either tip their hand or are horrible at being deceptive)
A WIN.

Good call raised fisT. The slants worked every time!