What do YOU want from Schotty on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
It's no secret that many fans including myself have placed a lot of the blame on our OC especially after Game 1's performance. My patience has worn thin and Bradford or not Schotty must prove this year he is more than a last name. Here are a few things I want/need to see from him against the Bucs. What do YOU want to see from the OC.

- 8 to 10 touches for Tavon (you only need one explosive play to change a game)
- plenty of deep route running (Quick and Co. have the ability to make deep plays, only way to open the run)
- 2 TE sets (we have multiple big athletic ends that need more looks to keep the LBs on their heels)
- play AGGRESSIVE and CREATIVE (open for interpretation)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Offensively
Start fast
Physicality up front
Mentally and strategically prepared as a unit
Saffold finish an entire game without getting dinged
First downs
False start penalties
Illegal formation penalties
Losing at the line of scrimmage

Defensively
Create turnovers from our pressure
Stuff the Tampa run

Personal fouls
ANY penalties on 3rd down

Special teams
Tavon running North/South and helping the offensive field position
Zuerline missing anything inside 50 yrds

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
I want limited penalties. I'd like to see this very talented oline continue to gel and start opening some good holes for our talented backs and pass protect better. I believe it's only a matter of knocking off rust for these dudes. Lots of talent up front. Good mix of run/pass, lots of play action for necessary chunk yards.

Not going into X's and O's, too hard to predict. The chunk yards should come via some dig routes though that guys like Britt and Quick seem to thrive on. Involve the TE's as well, Cook in the seam.

If they stay penalty free for the most part, are able to establish the run, it'll be tough to beat the Rams. I want tavon running slants in the slot, deep outs outside, the odd 9 route to loosen things up along with a couple of jet sweeps from the backfield. If I see Tavon running smoke routes with a defender draped all over him or pounding the rock between the tackles three straight times, like last week, my remote may go right through my TV screen. No guarantees on that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Offensively
Start fast
Physicality up front
First downs
False start penalties

Defensively
Stuff the Tampa run

Personal fouls

Special teams
That pretty much covers it.

Start fast is a big one for me. I want the other team to be forced into putting the ball down field. The opposing team playing from behind gives our d line more opportunities to face 5-7 step drops.

TA's dancing around drives me nuts. I thought he stopped that last year......and here it is again. It needs to stop.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want to see very little 'Predictability' in the Game Plan!! (Too simple?)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Offensively
Start fast
Physicality up front
First downs
False start penalties

Defensively
Stuff the Tampa run

Personal fouls

Special teams
Your post looks like Christmas in Oakland.

So pretty.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
All I want from Schotty is adaptability. If things don't look like they're going right, change it 180. If what you're doing is successful, don't try to get cute.

Teran

UDFA
Cut out the runs up the middle with Stacy. We don't have the line, especially the Center for it.
Don't be afraid to lose. Fisher and Shotty by extension are such pansies. Take the shots down field on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs.
Learn how to run a screen pass. Really? REALLY? Your receivers are decent blockers and you are bred for speed.
Too many offensive plays look like they say to themselves, "Well, I guess we really should run one of these" and then they go out and run it with the same lifeless lack of BLEEPING enthusiasm.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Cut out the runs up the middle with Stacy. We don't have the line, especially the Center for it.
Don't be afraid to lose. Fisher and Shotty by extension are such pansies. Take the shots down field on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs.
Learn how to run a screen pass. Really? REALLY? Your receivers are decent blockers and you are bred for speed.
Too many offensive plays look like they say to themselves, "Well, I guess we really should run one of these" and then they go out and run it with the same lifeless lack of BLEEPING enthusiasm.
Yes we do have the line for Stacy to pound it in the middle. It just can't be ridiculously predictable. Stacy can make yards after contact with the best of them, so can Benny. Tavon.... not so much. This line will be fine. Lots of them are shaking off injuries and need to gel. Lots of talent there. That's the only reason that GRob is not starting. It's not because Robinson is not good, it's because his competition right now is considered better. How can anyone dispute that if they all play to their potential at the respective spots?

VelleRams1

UDFA
Name
Velle
I want 2 see schotty take sum shots downfield. Take advantage of the size u have outside Tampa ain't the only team who have basketball size WRs

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
I want 2 see schotty take sum shots downfield. Take advantage of the size u have outside Tampa ain't the only team who have basketball size WRs
Lots of other things have to happen in order for this to occur but I like the idea

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
A DAMN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!