What do you think of this uni?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
This uniform color combination makes me think of the old blue and yellow jerseys

on a sunny afternoon in Los Angeles, and then this happens...

giphy.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Well being that you asked...

Not a fan, I guess I'm just a traditional kinda guy

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I kinda dig it. Maybe if they could reverse the blue and black on the jersey, that might be a slam dunk.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Don't hate it, don't care for it either. I'd have to see it in person. I'll say it again, I don't see the Rams going back to any classic look. They might adopt a color scheme or pattern from previous eras, but it's going to be a modern look.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm a fan of the color black, but not for the Los Angeles Rams.
giphy.gif

EasyE

Starter
IMG_0650.JPG
heck, i loved the Color Rush mustards!

not a big fan of the black...dont need it, horns are intimidating enough!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
OMFG. I sometimes think I'm becoming half a queer in my old age as these days I can't even be bothered to leer creepily at sorority girls anymore, but that chick is smoking hot! Who is that?

Just a random hottie online man.

Goodman

UDFA
Name
Budster
Current "official" blue too dark for me. The shade of this year's blue practice jerseys is just perfect if white is the only other "color."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nah. The Rams don't need to be another team to screw up their unis by adding black. No like.