What do you think of Kirk Cousins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sad thing is Cousins is the best available right now so it's better to go with Hill. Yeah, it would probably be cheaper to give our 2015 #1 for Cousins (That's what the Skins would want) than draft say a Mariota. I could see us swapping #1s and one of our D stars that emerges this season for the QB we want. Let's face it. If our D keeps developing, we won't be able to pay them all anyways.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
He's not as good (for this team, at least) as Shaun Hill. Hill will be fine. He's a heady vet with decent arm talent and good accuracy. He also knows the system, having been through camp and preseason as a Ram.

If we brought in Cousins, it would likely be as a backup to Hill, which doesn't really gain us much this year. The only reason you go after him is if you think he's the best option for the future of the Rams QB position, and I can't imagine that's the case.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'll add that in way-way-early mock drafts (Walterfootball), the 2nd round contains guys like Bryce Petty, Connor Cook, and likely some more guys who are potentially better than Cousins and would be under contract longer/cheaper.