What do you reckon?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a bet with two of my pals before the start of the season. One supports the Saints and the other the Dolphins. We agreed that whoevers team had the worst record come the end of the season they would have to buy the other two a curry (not sure what happens if there is a tie, we are not that intellectual to think that far forward).

So what I'm asking you, my rams brethren, at the end of this season will I be in the chair getting the cobras, poppadums, naans, bhajis, Bombay aloo, jalfrezis in or will I be safe to enjoy a curry at the expense of one of the other two chumps?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 118

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think you will be smelling like you are from Bangladesh!!!!!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Thinking you'll be suffering from the heartburn of too much Indian food at their expense! Used to love it, can't eat much of it anymore without a bunch of antacids! Enjoy!

Limey

Rookie
I think you are the least likely to be paying. I agree with Tubs that your Dolphins mate should be counting his pennies.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Make it a chicken vindaloo (always makes me think of red dwarf) with all the sides you mentioned and a pint oh man....

When my step mom moved out to the states from England she died a little to find Indian food was hardly anywhere.

Sorry sidetracked I like your chances on this bet.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, Fins are a dumpster fire right now, so unless they catch a wave of interim coaching magic, which rarely happens, then curry's on Miami...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Damn, now I'm hungry for Indian food!

I think Miami fan will be covering the bill.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I think you need to invite your good buddy DCH over whoever wins...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm sure you'll be eating a lot of 'Curry'! What's Her first name!?! Photos!?!

Stel

Starter
I had a bet with two of my pals before the start of the season. One supports the Saints and the other the Dolphins. We agreed that whoevers team had the worst record come the end of the season they would have to buy the other two a curry (not sure what happens if there is a tie, we are not that intellectual to think that far forward).

So what I'm asking you, my rams brethren, at the end of this season will I be in the chair getting the cobras, poppadums, naans, bhajis, Bombay aloo, jalfrezis in or will I be safe to enjoy a curry at the expense of one of the other two chumps?

I think you have a safe bet. If there is a tie, use the NFL tiebreaker rules.