What do you guys think about Kupp taking over the injured Cooper as a Punt Returner?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I don't like it at all. I don't want to see Kupp injured because of the new role. I think he's only getting better but if he gets injured I fear his ability/skill will plateau. I'd like to see Mike Thomas, Kendal Thompson, or Josh Reynolds in that position while Pharoh gets better which I don't think will be anytime soon.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Kupp remains in that role there will be almost all fair catches IMO.

If Cooper just fair catches all punts and kneels for touchbacks against the Falcons, we win that game IMO.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
No no and more no. Get Nason we do not need Kupp injured doing double duty. Natson was very solid in PS the rub is who do they drop. Allen is the logical choice because I doubt he is claimed.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
No no and more no. Get Nason we do not need Kupp injured doing double duty. Natson was very solid in PS the rub is who do they drop. Allen is the logical choice because I doubt he is claimed.
Depending on how long Pharoah is going to be out, they could put him on that short term IR. Either him or Thomas.