What do you do when you're the LA athlete with the biggest contract?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
180/bottle x lets say 110 Ppl on the rams (coaches and all) = about 20K, that's like pocket lint to these guys.
Yeah considering his 7 year $215 million contract.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I have a couple of those. They are not for mixing! Don't even think about adding ice, just a splash of water to release the aromas.

Gilley

UDFA
Kershaw is such a cool dude. I really hope his back gets better soon. He was having a historical season before he got injured.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like he hooked up everybody. Reports now that he bought over 200 bottles. That like a cool 32k welcome gift.

Ram65

Legend
That is cool. I know he has the money but, he didn't have send anything but I warm welcome.

Hope Kershaw gets health.The sooner then better!

Big Game

Living The Dream
(y)(y)(y)(y)

images

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
well well.....Get well soon, but take your time...we're rolling...offensively at least...Maybe this gift of (whiskey or bourbon?) wine will bless us with his dominance.....