What do we want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
We are now completely out of the playoffs, no amount of help will get us in... So that being said, who should we cheer for now?

Well most games, it doesn't matter who wins. However we want:

SF over Seattle
Next week:
Chicago over Detroit (in Detroit)
Vikings over Packers (In Mini)
Cowboys over Washington (in Washington)
Rams over Seattle (in Seattle)

Detroit has nothing to play for other than pride. Hopefully Chicago, knowing they need to win to get in, takes that game. If they lose then they need help from the Vikings... But it doesn't help us.

Packers have clinched, however with a win and a SF loss they get a bye. Hopefully they assume SF isn't going to drop one at home to the Cardinals even if they rest their starters (because they wont) and rest their starters. Either that or Vikings, knowing that they need to win to get in plays their ass off for their home crowd and wins it.

Cowboys and Washington are in a "win and you're in" situation. Washington can also get in if Chicago or Vikings lose. They all play at the same time though, so I don't expect them to go easy. Dallas needs to play better than they did today, and they need to beat Washington here.

Rams need to beat Seattle obviously. If everything goes well and the Rams beat Seattle, then Seattle doesn't get into the playoffs.

If it all goes this way, neither Washington or Seattle makes it to the postseason.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Whatever it takes to keep the StinkCocks out of the playoffs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, whatever it takes to keep the Shebags and Redskins OUT of the playoffs.

I'm rooting SF tonight... and the thrill of knocking the SeaChickens out next week will taste sweet.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
bluecoconuts said:
We are now completely out of the playoffs, no amount of help will get us in... So that being said, who should we cheer for now?

Well most games, it doesn't matter who wins. However we want:

SF over Seattle
Next week:
Chicago over Detroit (in Detroit)
Vikings over Packers (In Mini)
Cowboys over Washington (in Washington)
Rams over Seattle (in Seattle)

Detroit has nothing to play for other than pride. Hopefully Chicago, knowing they need to win to get in, takes that game. If they lose then they need help from the Vikings... But it doesn't help us.

Packers have clinched, however with a win and a SF loss they get a bye. Hopefully they assume SF isn't going to drop one at home to the Cardinals even if they rest their starters (because they wont) and rest their starters. Either that or Vikings, knowing that they need to win to get in plays their ass off for their home crowd and wins it.

Cowboys and Washington are in a "win and you're in" situation. Washington can also get in if Chicago or Vikings lose. They all play at the same time though, so I don't expect them to go easy. Dallas needs to play better than they did today, and they need to beat Washington here.

Rams need to beat Seattle obviously. If everything goes well and the Rams beat Seattle, then Seattle doesn't get into the playoffs.

If it all goes this way, neither Washington or Seattle makes it to the postseason.

SF tonight.

Rams (duh) over seacraps next week.

Dallas over Washington, and the rest don't really mind them in the playoffs. As long as Seattle doesn't get in, it's all good.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Anyone playing the seacocks and the cowgirls. I hate them both.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Undefeated in the division and then the NFC championship to be between the 9r's and the Seahawks.
I'm ALL ABOUT bragging rights and THAT elevates our ability to brag the most.
I don't really hate much, it's a waste of time

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like San Fran will give us zero help at all. Figures.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Definitely want to beat the Seahawks to go undefeated in division.

I really really need SF to win tonight. It'll earn me a C note at least.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
MontanaRamsFan said:
Anyone playing the seacocks and the cowgirls. I hate them both.

I'm with you, I cant even make an exception holding Was' draft pick. I can NOT root for dallas.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
SF tonight.

Rams (duh) over seacraps next week.

Dallas over Washington, and the rest don't really mind them in the playoffs. As long as Seattle doesn't get in, it's all good.
^ that.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
San Fran can't do anything right can they?

They'd probably be better of sticking Alex Smith in there, Kaepernick looks like a deer in headlights out there.