WHAT DO WE IN 2 N 3 ROUNDS?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
AIRWARNER13 said:
WHAT DO WE HAVE ?

Er, I'm sorry, but you're going to need to clarify a bit. If you're asking what picks we have in the second and third rounds, we have four: the 33rd, 39th, 45th, and 65th picks. If you're asking what players are available, DR Ram has made two very informative threads about offensive and defensive players.

I hope this helps.

:bg:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Actually, I prefer to look at their selections as; 1, 7, 13 and the 2nd pick of the next (3rd) round :sly:

BTW, NFLN is reporting Fisher's frustration at missing Blackmon at 6, whether that's true or not, who can say?.....from NFL.com;

>>When Justin Blackmon was selected by the Jaguars, Rams coach Jeff Fisher couldn't help but let his frustration show.

Fisher slammed his eyeglasses on the table in front of him and said the first one-syllable expletive that came to mind
."<<

steferfootball

Starter
ramsince62 said:
Actually, I prefer to look at their selections as; 1, 7, 13 and the 2nd pick of the next (3rd) round :sly:

BTW, NFLN is reporting Fisher's frustration at missing Blackmon at 6, whether that's true or not, who can say?.....from NFL.com;

>>When Justin Blackmon was selected by the Jaguars, Rams coach Jeff Fisher couldn't help but let his frustration show.

Fisher slammed his eyeglasses on the table in front of him and said the first one-syllable expletive that came to mind
."<<
To me that indicates that our contingency plan ain't that great. Hopefully they go offense offense offense in round 2.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
steferfootball said:
ramsince62 said:

."<<
To me that indicates that our contingency plan ain't that great. Hopefully they go offense offense offense in round 2.

Maybe, but as is so often pointed out, we have so many holes to fill, almost any selection is better than what we have. We need play makers, there's no doubt, but we need to establish both our fronts and we're getting pretty close (with the addition of a guard), especially if Smith finally comes around.

We may have settle this year for improvement on both lines of scrimmage and modest improvements in the passing game. By next year, we'll have a much better grasp of our remaining needs (plus some great draft choices) and can focus in on the skill-play maker positions.

Day at a time grass hopper.....it's been a long suffering dry spell for this team, we're all anxious to see us play off bound once again, but no matter how we slice it, this is once again a building year.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
steferfootball said:
ramsince62 said:

."<<
They were hoping to get Blackmon or Richardson, but the plan was good. We moved down, and picked up an extra high second round pick. We will go offense in round 2.

steferfootball

Starter
ramsince62 said:
steferfootball said:
ramsince62 said:

."<<

Maybe, but as is so often pointed out, we have so many holes to fill, almost any selection is better than what we have. We need play makers, there's no doubt, but we need to establish both our fronts and we're getting pretty close (with the addition of a guard), especially if Smith finally comes around.

We may have settle this year for improvement on both lines of scrimmage and modest improvements in the passing game. By next year, we'll have a much better grasp of our remaining needs (plus some great draft choices) and can focus in on the skill-play maker positions.

Day at a time grass hopper.....it's been a long suffering dry spell for this team, we're all anxious to see us play off bound once again, but no matter how we slice it, this is once again a building year.
The most important objective is to make sure Bradford doesn't get hit every other drop back. That has to be the primary goal. Don't want shaken QB syndrome.

DL is shaping up nicely, add an OLB at 45 or in the 3rd round and that front 7 is looking really good going into the future. (Don't forget, we added Dunbar...I forgot for a moment) IMO Stewart and Mikell are a good tandem in the back, and it would be nice to pick up a Corner, given our injury situation there...basically add a linebacker, and I think we are in decent shape defensively...or at least moving in the right direction.

Normally, I'm more patient, but we can't sacrifice our QB's development. Plus when you consider that it takes 2-3 years for these guys to develop, and half of them bust, you can see we are kinda behind schedule. :(

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
steferfootball said:
ramsince62 said:

."<<
They were hoping to get Blackmon or Richardson, but the plan was good. We moved down, and picked up an extra high second round pick. We will go offense in round 2.

Yes. WR and RB? Alshon Jefferey and LaMichael James?