What do we do if it's a Seattle/New England Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm going to Canada from Thursday through Tuesday.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'll spend the day with my wife. Treat her really nice and tell her how much more she means to me than watching the superbowl.

Basically it's spending the day racking up good hubby points for future use. (y)

This is evil genius. Actually super evil genius.

I like it!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll spend the day playing with my Grand-Daughter! If she falls asleep, I'll Rent the movie " The Abiss "

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Watch very, very angrily.

And hope Tom Brady makes Dick Sherman into his bitch.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Hope for Seattle to won for 2 reasons
1. Makes us look even better when we beat em next year
2 makes it harder to keep their good players together

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I predict that you will hear your sleigh bell jingle again next season, you will believe again!
In the offseason this year, especially after the Rams selected Michael Sam, I predicted the Rams would win the SB next year in San Francisco, as it would be a great story for the NFL - 1st openly gay player plays SB in gay capitol of the world. But unfortunately, the Rams let Michael Sam go in the preseason, so I no longer see the big marketing story for the NFL in a Rams victory next year. I do, however, think we'll have a reasonable shot at the playoffs :)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
For the right price I'll be one. Anything to avoid this game.
Huh...

Everything good and pure in the universe died. Right there.

Now if you gentlemen excuse me, I'll be scouring my brain with bleach for a bit.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I guess we root for a sink hole to swallow up the field?
Cook up some good food, maybe have some friends over, play some games, have some squares available for winning a few bucks, drink a few beers and hope someone else enjoys the win.

RAMBUSH

Starter
2 pompous arsehole arrogant teams, with arrogant arsehole coaches, and arrogant arsehole bandwagon fanbases.

What's not to love?

Hopefully Collinsworth, Moose, Goose and some other dipshit will be calling the game. Then Berman doing halftime highlight sound effects for every Lynch run and Brady throw. Turn it all the way up.

You guys should be looking forward to this.
Oh dear god , I just threw up in my mouth a little. I prob. Get drunk. I been likin this bird dog blackberry whiskey.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'll be hoping for a seaderrall win. Actually a crushing victory by 50 points. And I'll enjoy every second of it. Just like I did when the Giants beat that scum of a team In 2 super bowls. And believe me I despise the Giants.