What do we do if it's a Seattle/New England Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I just won't watch. Don't even care what would happen, though the sink hole would be great.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Could it be that I actually care more about the commercials if this does happen. Maybe I make different plans. . . I don't know that I could stomach New England winning, but I don't think I could stomach two years in a row for the Seahawks and their bandwagoners(at least we'd know that we beat them).

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'll just spend all day outside with the ice chest and grill.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I would watch, just without giving a rat's ass who wins...I may dislike The Cheatriots a bit more, but it's pretty much a dead heat...Would be once that I truly didn't have a horse in the race...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
2 pompous asshole arrogant teams, with arrogant asshole coaches, and arrogant asshole bandwagon fanbases.

What's not to love?

Hopefully Collinsworth, Moose, Goose and some other dipshit will be calling the game. Then Berman doing halftime highlight sound effects for every Lynch run and Brady throw. Turn it all the way up.

You guys should be looking forward to this.

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
2 pompous arsehole arrogant teams, with arrogant arsehole coaches, and arrogant arsehole bandwagon fanbases.

What's not to love?

Hopefully Collinsworth, Moose, Goose and some other dipshit will be calling the game. Then Berman doing halftime highlight sound effects for every Lynch run and Brady throw. Turn it all the way up.

You guys should be looking forward to this.
And THEN the Earth opens up and swallows them?

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I hate the Shecocks but I absolutely despise the Cheatriots.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
As much as I dislike Seattle, I can't bear the thought of the Patriots, Belichek, or Brady winning another Super Bowl. Seattle never robbed us of a Super Bowl, the three entities I mentioned did. So I root for Seattle to stomp them they way they stomped Denver last year.

I'm not saying I enjoy making that decision. I liken it to the decision Truman had to make vis a vis dropping the bomb on Japan. He had no good choices, only two awful choices - nuke a couple cities, or invade and have an extended bloodbath (please, no debates on that here). He chose what he thought was the least awful choice, I'm doing the same.

Plus, if Seattle wins, we can at least say that the Rams beat the eventual Super Bowl champion during the regular season.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I probably wouldn't be able to bring myself to not watch it, being the last meaningful game of football for 6 months and all; but i sure as hell wouldn't enjoy it.
I guess the Seahawks are the lesser or 2 evils, so gun to my head?
Nah screw that, fuck the Seahawks: shoot me and be done with it...

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I hate Seattle.

New England disgusts me.

I would root for a Patriots loss and Tom Bradys face in the turf...

But no I wouldn't watch.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I would root for Seattle. I don't want the Pats to ever win another Super Bowl. I don't care who they're playing. Plus the Pats have three and the Hawks only have one so on those grounds I would rather have the win. To me it's pretty clear that the lesser of the two evils is the Hawks winning.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I've pretty much stopped watching super bowls since SB36. I just don't believe anymore.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I would reluctantly pull for our buddies in Seattle. Would rather not see the Pats ever win another championship and then if Seattle won you could at least say you beat the Champs....that's saying something.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
As much as I dislike Seattle, I can't bear the thought of the Patriots, Belichek, or Brady winning another Super Bowl. Seattle never robbed us of a Super Bowl, the three entities I mentioned did. So I root for Seattle to stomp them they way they stomped Denver last year.

I'm not saying I enjoy making that decision. I liken it to the decision Truman had to make vis a vis dropping the bomb on Japan. He had no good choices, only two awful choices - nuke a couple cities, or invade and have an extended bloodbath (please, no debates on that here). He chose what he thought was the least awful choice, I'm doing the same.

Plus, if Seattle wins, we can at least say that the Rams beat the eventual Super Bowl champion during the regular season.

Have you read David McCullough's biography on Truman?

It's brilliant, and there is a lot of great stuff about how the nuclear decision was made. I recommend it.