What did you think of the halftime show??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I feel it was one of the more enjoyable halftimes shows but I'm super biased as I've been a huge fan of Dr. Dre and Eminem. I foolishly passed up the opportunity to see them at the Up In Smoke tour in the early 2000's (don't ask, still regret it to this day) so seeing them in the Super Bowl was bitter sweet.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Felt like it was built for me. I could have done with less Kendrick and Mary J but the only halftime show that is put up there with this was Prince.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Haven't watched it yet went outside in the cold and was pacing around on the deck taking deep breaths trying to calm myself. Worked for a little while until Higgins mugged Jalen for that TD catch and Skow tipped that pass right into Bengals defense.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I enjoy most of the artists. But didn't care for it much. Bring back some Metallica or something.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought it was lame but I’ve never been a fan of the genre.

Snoop couldn’t keep his hand off his dick, Mary J looked like a fat lady wearing sparkly granny panties, the voices were covered by the music.

Not a fan but it’s not suppose to be a concert.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
We thought it was over hyped.

The set up and takedown of their stage was more entertaining. Even remarkable.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Maybe it cuz I'm old geezer but I didn't care for it. Drives me INSANE that anyone feels a need to make halftime an event. It should all be about the game at, you know, the biggest game of the year.

Then to turn a 12 minute half into thirty blows my mind. Let the guys who have worked so hard to get to this game have their normal GameDay routine rather than sitting around getting tight before going out to finish the biggest game of their lives.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The only halftime show that wasn't made for the football wives who have no interest in the game. That's a plus in my book.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Can't say I enjoyed all the crotch grabbing.
suck my dick GIF