What Did You Do at Work Today Honey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is some good news for a few of my ex girlfriends and their sex life post-mojo. Good for them.
th

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
As soon as the technology is perfected a private lab will begin to sell these and guys will be lining up to get one figuring it'll be cheaper than getting married and divorced LOL. :LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As soon as the technology is perfected a private lab will begin to sell these and guys will be lining up to get one figuring it'll be cheaper than getting married and divorced LOL. :LOL:
I'm picturing Man With Two Brains kind of thing. Think of the marketing possibilities. Vag in a Jar. And think of your next blow up doll Les. Talk about the look and feel of real leather.:cool:

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honey why does you always stay late at the office?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm picturing Man With Two Brains kind of thing. Think of the marketing possibilities. Vag in a Jar. And think of your next blow up doll Les. Talk about the look and feel of real leather.:cool:

Fuck that I'd have it installed in my palm and BAM, business as usual!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
freak that I'd have it installed in my palm and BAM, business as usual!!!!
Don't know whether to tag that as inappropriateor just laugh my ass off.:ROFLMAO: