What did the Rams do well?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have a long list but don't want to hog them all.

My absolute favorite was Donald. Dude is going to be a huge contributor.

What was yours?

Negative comments have a place in the VENT thread, not here. Don't.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
They didn't let AP score on the first play.....making some of us some ROD cash. They actually did a decent job containing him.

Gaines is a keeper. Almost had a pick 6. Hustles.

Quick isn't a bust. Looks the part. Just needs to keep his hands off the face mask of the opposing team. Loved watching him out there. To think that he will still get better with playing time excites me. We finally have that #1 that everyone's been clamoring about the past 5 years.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Quinn, Jenkz, McDonald, Gaines, Donald, Brock, Langford, Quick positive games.
They had good gap contain inside on defense, contain on the edges, umm not so much. Not a lengthy list unfortunately for positives.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I liked the coverage units, Hekker, Gaines (what a nice surprise that was), Quick, Hill (early on), Donald, Quinn, Brockers, and the life-sized bobblehead race.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I'd have to say the tenacity of TJ McDonald. That man has some gusto...he's gonna lay the wood on more than a few players this season.

howski3318

Rookie
It was nice to see the entire secondary continually take down AP near the line of scrimmage.

Joshua~

UDFA
Brian Quick looked good, almost had a 100 yards.Johnny Hekker still holding it down. & Aaron Donald future looks pretty bright. T.J. McDonald also seemed to be making some plays.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
They contained AP (even though it killed my fantasy team) very well. But it seems like they forgot about CP.
The secondary looked better than I expected.
Cunningham and Quick were bright spots.
Hekker did well. (just wish we didn't HAVE TO punt so much)

Just got to flush this one down the pooper and prep better for Week 2. My bro-in-law is a Tampa Bay fan. Gonna catch the game with him and I WANT TO talk so much crap... but I dont wanna be eating crow by the 2nd Q.
Rams will bounce back... and correct a good amount of their mistakes.