What did I change in this picture? Can you spot it?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So, no I'll aggravate a few of you (not purposely) by asking the following question:

In your crystal ball opinion, do you think Jared Goff will have a worse, about the same, or better NFL career than Jim Everette did?

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
So, no I'll aggravate a few of you (not purposely) by asking the following question:

In your crystal ball opinion, do you think Jared Goff will have a worse, about the same, or better NFL career than Jim Everette did?

He reminds me of Jim a lot I hope he has at least the same career or better. The talent is there

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I figured it was a # change when I read the title. Do I get bonus points for that? Probably not - eh?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

No, haha. Those feet up front are our Center's feet. See how he's already kinda on his heels, ready to be pushed straight backwards?