What day does TC Start?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I've been trying to find the EXACT day and time of the 1st day of TC and can't find it anywhere.

Anyone know? Or is it still not set yet? (UC Irvine)

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think it is May 23rd, But I'm not absolutely sure!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just read this in another thread! Our 10 days of OTA's are:
* May 23rd-25th
* May 30th & 31st
* June 1st
* June 5th - 8th
That's all I can find! No time schedule!

nanotech

Rookie
Rookies and first year players, 22 days before 1st preseason game. Veterans, 15 days before first preseason game, according to CBA.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mister Training Camp :thinking:
:thinking:The Bigger question is, Are any of these going to be held at UC Irvine or are they all going to be at Cal. Luth.!?! Living very close to Cal.Luth. you know what I'm hoping for!!:D:mrburnsevil:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Mid-July -- Clubs are permitted to open preseason training camp for rookies and first-year players beginning seven days prior to the clubs earliest permissible mandatory reporting date for veteran players.

Veteran players (defined as a player with at least one pension-credited season) other than quarterbacks or "injured players" (as defined in CBA Article 21, Section 6) may report to a club's preseason training camp no earlier than 15 days prior to the club's first scheduled preseason game or July 15, whichever is later.

Veteran quarterbacks and injured players may be required to report to the club's preseason training camp no earlier than five days immediately prior to the mandatory reporting date for all other veteran players, provided the club has already opened (or simultaneously opens) its official preseason training camp for all rookies and first-year players.

A three-day acclimation period will apply to players who are on a club's roster up to and including the mandatory veteran reporting date. Players who join the roster after that date may practice (including wearing pads) and play immediately after passing a physical.

Clear as mud!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thx MT, that explains everything.

So, anybody know what day TC starts?

Dave, I don't think Cal Lutheran is ready yet. TC is going to be like last year, split between CS Irvine, and Cal Lutheran.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thx MT, that explains everything.

So, anybody know what day TC starts?

Dave, I don't think Cal Lutheran is ready yet. TC is going to be like last year, split between CS Irvine, and Cal Lutheran.
I haven't heard anything one way or the other, That's why I said it was the "Big Question"!
I have been by Cal Luth. and they Have a real nice Stadium and separate practice fields their. I don't see why the OTA's couldn't be held their! Unless they feel there isn't enough parking!?!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I see no reason not to hold OTA's at Cal Lutheran.

However, I seem to recall actual training camp is to be held at UCI again, much to my chagrin.

But I can't say for certain it will be at UCI, just keeping my fingers crossed. Last year was a blast going there.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
IDK when it starts, but I'm counting on it starting before 8/5. As I will be on vacation from 8/5-8/12, and staying in Anaheim this year. I think the Rams signed a 3 yr agreement with UCI last year.