What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually loved Quick coming out of college, thought his size and athleticism were amazing. You guys have put together some really nice drafts and seem to always take guys we want (see Brockers, Donald, Lamarcus Joyner etc).

I dont mean to talk trash, just want facts to be straight because our defense has actually been above average through 2 weeks which is very shocking since I thought we could be the worst ever in the NFL.

I also thought the Rams could be a playoff team this year if Bradford/Long did not get hurt, I think you guys are building a dynasty and it will show in 1 or 2 more seasons.

I'll say this, if you guys can actually throw the ball on us with Hill/Austin and can protect them while also pressuring Romo consistently then I like your chances a lot.

But I read some where the pass rush for you guys hasn't turned it on yet.

Eh, pass rush isn't an issue. Teams are throwing short and/or quickly to offset it. Our guys are getting there, just not in time to get sacks yet.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
we do something where after games, someone keeps track of what fans were saying during the game. It's funny to see oppenents reactions to their team playing poorly or us shocking them, but very cool thing you guys have going here.

Thanks for the reply. The game Sunday should be quite interesting.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Mentioning the Rams pass rush, one thing teams are doing is running the ball. In the two games the Rams have played their opponents have run the ball 57.4% . Now our run D doesn't look that good on paper but does Dallas have someone to threaten the Rams the way Patterson did? I think there is a high likelihood that the Rams bring a lot of run blitz to try to limit Murray and the pressure from their front 4 should keep this game tight if the Rams can get their run game going. This is one reason I like the idea of Davis as the starting QB since he looked decent and if he plays a bit better will force teams to respect the Rams passing game helping the run game immensely.

I am very excited for this game as it will be a great test for our D. Go Rams!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If we play run defense like the first 2 games we are in big trouble. Something has to change and quickly!
Agreed. Bad run defense hurt us early last season too. It got solved eventually. Here we are again.
Dallas is ranked 7th in total offense. We're gonna need BIG games from our DT's and LB's.
I like our offense vs their guys in our house. I expect our offensive production to take a step forward this week.
It''ll be up to our D to prevent this game from turning into a shootout, which isn't what we want.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What Rams fans are saying (to Cowboys fans)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Athos

Legend
Time to prove to teams and themselves that the Rams fun D isn't total and utter gutter trash.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Agreed. Bad run defense hurt us early last season too. It got solved eventually. Here we are again.
Dallas is ranked 7th in total offense. We're gonna need BIG games from our DT's and LB's.
I like our offense vs their guys in our house. I expect our offensive production to take a step forward this week.
It''ll be up to our D to prevent this game from turning into a shootout, which isn't what we want.
Seems to be a symptom, of a fast, over aggressive, and young/inexperienced defense. It can be cured though.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Bet that Janoris shuts Dez down.

He looked pretty fucking good last game. In fact the whole team looked very good. Also Murray... the Ram killer... is in prime form after we just gave up 476 rushing yards against a weak oline. This is going to be a huge test for this team. The girls will be coming in with a lot of confidence after a good road win.

This Sunday will tell us if this team is for real or not. Can't wait.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
After reading and studying a Copious amount of material on the Cowboys O and D Lines I've come to one conclusion. The Rams 'Storm' will bring a Copious amount of Pain down on them!!:D ( Guess what my New word for today is! )
Storm?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They don't seem to be too worried. In light of our run defense and down to our 3rd string QB I can't say I blame them. But the 3rd string QB might surprise them.

EATNSLEEP

UDFA
Name
Grant
Cowboys Nation is about ready to invade St. Louis!! I hope you all are ready. =)