What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
14 of the 28 were offense giving up turnovers for TDs. So really 24 points in 2 games.

And that defensive TD took away an offensive drive for San Francisco. It's not like they had any trouble moving the ball. Their first half consisted of:
1st Possession - TD
2nd Possession - TD
3rd Possession - Punt in Dallas territory(10 plays)
4th Possession - TD

Along with the additional Defensive TD. Y'all's defense didn't do much of anything to stop SF until you were already down 28-3.

cowboys123

And that defensive TD took away an offensive drive for San Francisco. It's not like they had any trouble moving the ball. Their first half consisted of:
1st Possession - TD
2nd Possession - TD
3rd Possession - Punt in Dallas territory(10 plays)
4th Possession - TD

Along with the additional Defensive TD. Y'all's defense didn't do much of anything to stop SF until you were already down 28-3.

One of the TDs started on the 2 yard line so hardly counts. Another was on the 40 in Cowboys territory because of a pick. 49ers had one long scoring drive and that was it. Not to mention they were shut out in the 2nd half. Tennessee went to KC and whipped them against their "ferocious" D but could only score 10 points.

Considering the Cowboys oppnenents so far, I'd say 49ers and Titans offenses are better than the Rams offense so Cowboys shouldnt have any problems, especially since they get their best defensive player back in Orlando Scandrick.

Plus the Rams can't stop the run and you can put all the guys in the box you want cause than Romo can tear you apart with Dez, Terrence, Beasley, and Witten.

iced

One of the TDs started on the 2 yard line so hardly counts. Another was on the 40 in Cowboys territory because of a pick. 49ers had one long scoring drive and that was it. Not to mention they were shut out in the 2nd half. Tennessee went to KC and whipped them against their "ferocious" D but could only score 10 points.

Considering the Cowboys oppnenents so far, I'd say 49ers and Titans offenses are better than the Rams offense so Cowboys shouldnt have any problems, especially since they get their best defensive player back in Orlando Scandrick.

Plus the Rams can't stop the run and you can put all the guys in the box you want cause than Romo can tear you apart with Dez, Terrence, Beasley, and Witten.

Can't stop the Run but Adrian Peterson had 75 yards?

I'd say Vikings and Bucs defenses are better than the Cowboys - actually there are 31 other teams with a better defense. Cowboys have earned that title after being historically bad last season.

By the way I wouldn't be bragging about your run D either - Cowboys are tied for 8th highest in ypc at 4.9.

And romo hasn't looked particularly sharp this season either - I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams take away Murray like we did AP and force Romo to beat us threw the air, which will be predicated on if you guys can protect Romo..If you can, you'll win, if you can't, well you know

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the TDs started on the 2 yard line so hardly counts.

Based on the results of the first half, I don't see any indication that Dallas would have kept them out of the end-zone if Reid had gone down where he picked it off(at the 50) rather than returning it to the 2.

Another was on the 40 in Cowboys territory because of a pick.

And what did Dallas do to stop them? Nothing.

49ers had one long scoring drive and that was it. Not to mention they were shut out in the 2nd half. Tennessee went to KC and whipped them against their "ferocious" D but could only score 10 points.

They were "shutout" after being up 28-3. Your game-plan tends to change with a 25 point lead in the 3rd quarter.

Orlando Scandrick being your best defensive player should say all that needs to be said.

The Cowboys defense is shitty. Their DC is great. You'll just have to hope that the Rams offense is equally shitty or that Marinelli devises a great game-plan.

Or the Rams will find a way to slow Murray down and Romo will throw 2-3 picks. I guess we'll see.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Cowboys fan coming over here talking shit? Really? And dude wants to talk about our defense after only 2 games, huh? What about that Cowboys defense?

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Growing up in the 60s and 70s I was of course was a Rams fan my brother a Cowboys fan made for some interesting Sundays. Developed an extreme dislike for Dallas back then and the years haven't changed things. So what Dallas fans have too say means squat to me.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Cowboys fan coming over here talking crap? Really? And dude wants to talk about our defense after only 2 games, huh? What about that Cowboys defense?

We get a couple guys every week. Enjoy the back and forth for the next couple of days. Don't stir the pot too much, it's all in good fun.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Oh, very aware, just talking about these guys being fans of a not so good team and wanting to come to this board talking trash.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Dude is talking about weak ass Scandrick coming back. Good, cause Stedman Bailey will be back so all they have to worry about now is Bailey, Quick, Britt, Kendricks, Cook, Pettis, Givens, and Tavon if he suits up. GTFO

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
14 of the 28 were offense giving up turnovers for TDs. So really 24 points in 2 games.

Welcome to the site. Do you have 'What 'fill in the name of the team' fans are saying' threads as well?

We get a couple guys every week. Enjoy the back and forth for the next couple of days. Don't stir the pot too much, it's all in good fun.

Exactly!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After reading and studying a Copious amount of material on the Cowboys O and D Lines I've come to one conclusion. The Rams 'Storm' will bring a Copious amount of Pain down on them!!:D ( Guess what my New word for today is! )

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Dude is talking about weak ass Scandrick coming back. Good, cause Stedman Bailey will be back so all they have to worry about now is Bailey, Quick, Britt, Kendricks, Cook, Pettis, Givens, and Tavon if he suits up. GTFO

They haven't seen Quick yet, and he's still flying under the radar for fans until he strings together a couple more games. If Britt keeps drawing double teams, Quick will continue to perform. Also, if they double Quick, Britt is the same type of player on the other side. Good problem to have at the moment.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I love the underdog role. I'm sure Indianapolis, New Orleans, Houston and Chicago fans were saying the same thing last year too. Gotta love cowgirls fans.

cowboys123

They haven't seen Quick yet, and he's still flying under the radar for fans until he strings together a couple more games. If Britt keeps drawing double teams, Quick will continue to perform. Also, if they double Quick, Britt is the same type of player on the other side. Good problem to have at the moment.

I actually loved Quick coming out of college, thought his size and athleticism were amazing. You guys have put together some really nice drafts and seem to always take guys we want (see Brockers, Donald, Lamarcus Joyner etc).

I dont mean to talk trash, just want facts to be straight because our defense has actually been above average through 2 weeks which is very shocking since I thought we could be the worst ever in the NFL.

I also thought the Rams could be a playoff team this year if Bradford/Long did not get hurt, I think you guys are building a dynasty and it will show in 1 or 2 more seasons.

I'll say this, if you guys can actually throw the ball on us with Hill/Austin and can protect them while also pressuring Romo consistently then I like your chances a lot.

But I read some where the pass rush for you guys hasn't turned it on yet.

cowboys123

Welcome to the site. Do you have 'What 'fill in the name of the team' fans are saying' threads as well?/QUOTE]

we do something where after games, someone keeps track of what fans were saying during the game. It's funny to see oppenents reactions to their team playing poorly or us shocking them, but very cool thing you guys have going here.

iced

I actually loved Quick coming out of college, thought his size and athleticism were amazing. You guys have put together some really nice drafts and seem to always take guys we want (see Brockers, Donald, Lamarcus Joyner etc).

I dont mean to talk trash, just want facts to be straight because our defense has actually been above average through 2 weeks which is very shocking since I thought we could be the worst ever in the NFL.

I also thought the Rams could be a playoff team this year if Bradford/Long did not get hurt, I think you guys are building a dynasty and it will show in 1 or 2 more seasons.

I'll say this, if you guys can actually throw the ball on us with Hill/Austin and can protect them while also pressuring Romo consistently then I like your chances a lot.

But I read some where the pass rush for you guys hasn't turned it on yet.

oh no the pass rush is there - just coordinators are constantly calling short, quick passes/screens/draws, etc. they don't dare go for deep drops

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Does Dallas still align their CBs by side of the field?(question for Dallas fans) If not, they'd be smart to put Carr on Quick. If they do, Quick will likely be going against Claiborne or Scandrick and that's a match-up we can abuse.