What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
No...I think the Saints fans are by far the most arrogant. They act as though it is inconceivable that anyone could possibly root for anyone other than the Saints. They also act as though the Saints have never been at the bottom of the standings.

The Saints are one of those teams that I simply can't wait to fall back to suffering ways.
Saints fans can't even name their head coach before Peyton. I'm serious.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Scroll down to see the best gif of the day. :)
-------------------------------------------------------
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/38524-cowboys-rams/

Cowboys @ Rams

I believe the Rams are one of the worst against the run so far after two weeks. There is no way they stop Murray and if by chance they do that will leave a whole mess of people catching passes. Not an easy game but they will have to take this one away from the Cowboys!
-----------
Had a most awkward dream
mellow.png

It was a passing play and our QB dropped back with good blocking and drilled a pass downfield. Everybody let up since the pass was gone but an opposing player still came running around the corner straight at the QB. With the QB looking down field at the pass in a relaxed stance the player drills into his chest with his helmet knocking the QB backwards about 5-6' flat onto his back. Quickly heads turned to the QB. The ref had already turned his head away from our QB before the hit.

One of our OL took off after the DL but he had already turned and was just slowly walking away with a smirk. Our QB laid motionless. Medical staff ran full speed to the field. Garrett was furious and yelling his head off at the refs since they saw it from the sideline and no flag was thrown. Others were barely holding him back. The refs simply didn't see it. The replay was shown and the opposing team's coach was never so quick to get their player off the field and to the locker room.

Our crowd had never been louder with boos of hatred after the video. QB had still shown no movement. The crowd was then never more silent. Within in a few minutes the ambulance appears on the field. Due to busted ribs into internal organs he had died almost instantly.

Gawd I hope that never happens to anybody.
sad.png

------------
Good test to go on the road again after a win and have to put it together back-to-back and their defense will play us tough but I think we come home 2-1.

I am just as interested to see how Romo plays as the team. If he's still sending wounded ducks into the ground and unable to make all the throws, we'll have real trouble in week 4. Not getting ahead but we should beat a team with a backup but we made backups look like HOFers last season, so I am taking nothing for granted until I see more.

They're all must wins but the up and down games that we've seen for so long need to stop and we can start by putting two W's together.
-----------
Our 'boys had the worst defense in the league, in terms of yards allowed, and predictions for this season were even gloomier. Yet two games into the '14 season and the 'boys find themselves ranked 12th in the NFL in total defense, and the players think they can be even better. Having a year's experience in the system seems to have done wonders for our D. Hats off to coach Marinelli.
biggrin.png

I don't see any problems whatsoever beating the Rams, even with Romo not 100%. Keep running the ball and let our D handle the rest.
----------
In paper the defense is worse than last year.
Losing ware and hatcher has, it seems, left this defense atrocious.
----------
What defense have you been watching the past 2 weeks? It's not as bad off as everyone thought it might be.
---------
Yep, on PAPER. But maybe as a team, they play better together. That's why I was happy to see so many new faces. Give other people a shot to prove themselves, and give this team a chance to play. I was all for change, for the sake of change. IMO, even if it was worse, it couldn't be MUCH worse.
---------
we should win this game with a heavy dose of running !!!! the rams are gonna blitz like crazy though , they want romo to beat them through the air . lets hope it doesn't come down to that .
---------
This game in my mind will come down to how effective Romo is in the passing game, and what is done to counter the blitz and or just plain putting the pressure on Romo...

I fully expect them to attempt to shut Murry down while at the same time make Romo uncomfortable.. The KC game from last year comes to mind...

Haven't studied up on their personnel, but pretty much what I am expecting from there defensive strategy..
----------

JJGoat2.gif

-----------
poor poor goat. That thing wouldn't be able to get off of it's stomach.
-----------
I expect a tight game. I can see something along the lines of 23-17. This is a game we "should" win. So coming away with a W I won't be impressed. Unless we put a beating on them like we did to the Titans and maybe I would start to reconsider my 7-9 prediction. Would look at that harder if we finished September 3-1... But let's just get our work done this week first
----------
We don't even need a QB against the Rams. Murray eats that team for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
----------
Lets be honest....if we are still at top 15 defense at the end of week 4 then this team is for real....that means we win this week, we possibly beat the saints and we keep playing like we have been.
----------
Cowboys win if they run, run, and run some more. Cowboys lose if they depend on Romo for anything other than feeding it to Murray. Seriously. I'm afraid he won't make it through this season due to back problems. All it's going to take is one bad hit and he already can't throw or escape pressure.

If we run it like last week we win by 17 points. If we start throwing, we lose by 3 touchdowns on interceptions.
----------
Romo won't stay healthy; he's hurting right now and cant get out of his own way. I believe Weeden gives us a better chance to win anyway...

I know this will be a very unpopular opinion. But the Rams saw the Titans film.

They WILL not let Murray beat them. They will stack the box and the Rams will force Romo to make plays to beat them, and I am not sure he can at this point.
----------
Weeden is a backup for a reason. I doubt he's a better option at this time. It was a mistake to go after Weeden but I know why Jerry did it... money. Orton was too expensive and we don't have the cap space to bring in a decent QB.

If Romo can't play, this team will not go anywhere or even make it to 8-8.
----------
Romo's hurting. Period. The Rams have seen the 49er and Titan films. They will stack the box and dare Romo to beat them. Right now he can't. Romo is tough and is a warrior. But he's hurting way more than the FO or he's letting on. Weeden is not that bad. He had no line in Cleveland. He would at least give them a pass threat. Romo cannot get out of his own way.
----------
If the Vikings could do it, then the Cowboys can do it, 34-6 Cowboys.
----------
Reminds me of I think 2010 when we were supposed to roast the Rams and they roasted us, like 34-10. Hope that doesn't happen again this year.
----------
I hope they stick with the run but something tells me the Rams will sell out against the run this week. The media have been talking about Demarco's 450+ yards in two games against them and how the Cowboys will run all over their D. I expect to see 8 man fronts and run blitzes this Sunday. I hope the Cowboys are able to adjust and not totally give up on the run if it's not working early.
----------
My mind says we should win 31-10 against a 3rd string QB.

The TRUTH is, we'll probably win 17-13, and will probably trail at some point in the game.

If we ended up losing, I wouldn't be all that shocked, because we ARE still coached by Garrett, so...who knows.
------------
The Rams have given up 342 yards rushing in only two games. They have a good Pass defense, but a terrible run defense. Also, they currently list 5 players on IR, Two out for two weeks or more, one out indefinitely, as well as three questionable for the Dallas game. One of those Players who will not play is Sam Bradford. The are limping into this game with no Offense and a terrible run Defense. Even stacking the box I don't see them stopping Murray for less than 150 yards.
-----------
I expect the Rams to load the box, but I have a feeling Linehan won't care and still call runs, thus Murray will run through them like a knife through butter as he always does vs the Rams.
---------
The Rams barely squeaked by the Bucs last week. If your watching the Thursday night game, it's obvious that the Bucs are horrid!! Cowboys roll, 38-10.
------------
I know I picked us to win this one but I see this one maybe going the other way. Over confident, and thinking we have made the turn.
-----------
This game could be real close. Im saying the Cowboys get the win on 50yd field goal. 24-21 I gotta say I love the way the Cowboys run the ball but to me Romo lacks crisp throws and cant get the ball down field or fit it in tight windows. Not sure if he will get stronger or if this is the beginning of his decline at 34.
-----------
I just dont see this game being that close....the rams dont have a qb and cant stop the run.

In the last 5 years the team with the qb having the higher qbr has won the game 80+% of the time.....romo is substantially better than their third string guy that has been pressed into action and their defense will not be able to keep up. It may not be a blow out, but this one should be one of the easier games to watch this season
---------
This is one of those games that I look at and say we CANNOT lose this game. Not to say it isn't possible to lose the game but we HAVE to win it. Considering how difficult our schedule is and knowing we have tough upcoming games against New Orleans (who has had our number despite their slow start) and Houston (who was much better than their 2-14 record last year), we can't afford to let this game get away from us, especially with their QB situation.
-----------
It is not a "must win" in regards to our mathematical elimination. It is a must win considering who we are playing. I would consider us a "bubble" team at the moment. We can't afford to lose to teams we should beat. When we do that we have to go steal games against the better teams and we haven't beaten many teams with a winning record. And if we do steal a game then it would essentially just be a break even to offset a game we should have already had in the win column. We need to beat the teams we should and then if/when we beat a better team have that get us over the 8-8 rut.

blueberry

UDFA
Name
Joey
-----------
Had a most awkward dream
mellow.png

It was a passing play and our QB dropped back with good blocking and drilled a pass downfield. Everybody let up since the pass was gone but an opposing player still came running around the corner straight at the QB. With the QB looking down field at the pass in a relaxed stance the player drills into his chest with his helmet knocking the QB backwards about 5-6' flat onto his back. Quickly heads turned to the QB. The ref had already turned his head away from our QB before the hit.

One of our OL took off after the DL but he had already turned and was just slowly walking away with a smirk. Our QB laid motionless. Medical staff ran full speed to the field. Garrett was furious and yelling his head off at the refs since they saw it from the sideline and no flag was thrown. Others were barely holding him back. The refs simply didn't see it. The replay was shown and the opposing team's coach was never so quick to get their player off the field and to the locker room.

Our crowd had never been louder with boos of hatred after the video. QB had still shown no movement. The crowd was then never more silent. Within in a few minutes the ambulance appears on the field. Due to busted ribs into internal organs he had died almost instantly.

Gawd I hope that never happens to anybody.
sad.png

If that happened to any QB in the NFL, it would be Romo.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Even stacking the box I don't see them stopping Murray for less than 150 yards.

This is the NFL, dude...and we still have a very talented D-line. If we stack the box, Demarco is going to run for like 50-60 yards.

The Rams barely squeaked by the Bucs last week. If your watching the Thursday night game, it's obvious that the Bucs are horrid!! Cowboys roll, 38-10.

Why do you think coaches emphasize to forget about last week, and not look ahead past anyone? This league runs one week at a time, and any team can beat anyone.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
"This is the Rams Super Bowl."

Really, it is? Forget we play better teams like EVERY team in our division, the Eagles, Broncos, Chargers, etc, it's the Cowboys game we deem as our Superbowl. Oh wow, LOL. Funniest shit I've read so far today.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
One thing I know is that I will enjoy going to the Dallas boards to see what they have to say if the Rams win this game. Considering how bad they think the Cowboys should beat the Rams many of them will be on suicide watch. LOL

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
One thing I know is that I will enjoy going to the Dallas boards to see what they have to say if the Rams win this game. Considering how bad they think the Cowboys should beat the Rams many of them will be on suicide watch. LOL

If we win, some people will start predicting a 10-6 season. Most people however, will still say we only win 6 games. Out defense is suspect and constantly injured. But yeah, we have some super homers that get mad if you are a realist.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The thing is, we actually contained Adrian Peterson in week one. He had like 70 something yards on a lot of carries. Murray isn't better than him. If we focus on him in particular, we should be able to do something similar this week. Then it's just a question if Romo is healthy enough to beat us with his arm.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Oh believe me if we win that game this thread will get up to 500 replies or more with all the Cowboys comments I will be posting. @Rynie will conduct himself with class and a sense of humor, right Rynie? :sneaky:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Oh believe me if we win that game this thread will get up to 500 replies or more with all the Cowboys comments I will be posting. @Rynie will conduct himself with class and a sense of humor, right Rynie? :sneaky:
I'm sure @Rynie will. He's the only Cowboy fan to come over here with a lot of objectivity and not pick a fight from what I have read.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
The thing is, we actually contained Adrian Peterson in week one. He had like 70 something yards on a lot of carries. Murray isn't better than him. If we focus on him in particular, we should be able to do something similar this week. Then it's just a question if Romo is healthy enough to beat us with his arm.
Right, Patterson's run is what mad those numbers look real bad. Rainey did his thing, however, no excuses there. That's why I don't just go look at stats and start making assumptions.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I have a friend here in Cumberland, MD who is an Eagles fanatic. Nice guy but he has a pitbull. :sneaky: The craziest fans I've ever witnessed in person are the Oakland Raiders fans. They're a hardy bunch. Just getting in and out of the stadium in one piece is a task in itself. Then there's the face paint. It's like being at an Insane Clown Posse concert.

9pxks0.jpg

I remember seeing the Raiders at the Coliseum against Denver when Denver wasn't good. 1985, I think. We sat in the end zone. Three of us HS kids... unchaperoned. Above what became known as the Black Hole.

Holy Crap was that an experience.

Sea of black. Fights between fans...OF THE RAIDERS.

And leaving the game... that was a freaking bloodsport. If you had on anything with orange on it... Good luck. There are probably prisons with less police/guard presence and there was STILL a ton of really bad fights (like bad bleeding...) You really just hoped someone didn't just stab you or punch you because you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

One lady's car was blocked in and four really jacked guys picked up the car blocking hers.. and just lifted it away. Craziest crap I've ever seen. The left that car, kinda next to the curb, kinda in the street.

It's the kind of thing that I'm glad I experienced because I survived unscathed, but if I had to do again, I probably wouldn't because... wow.

Oh, and if there's a list of the 10 most disgusting things ON THE PLANET, one of them has to be a Port 'o Potty at a Raiders game. Seriously.... Not remotely joking...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I had no idea we had visitors (Cowboys Fans) here. I usually ignore these sort of threads but hell I am bored. Anyway welcome all newbies to the ROD. I love the mixed company on upcoming game threads especially when everyone is behaving which they seem to be from what I have read. I just hope we don't get blown out and improve our OL and DL play along with keeping AD upright. It is certainly not fair to put AD in the same category as TR yet. Lets hope one day we can justify doing so