What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
People are people. Some good, some not. Wait until we duke it with Eagles fans after the bye.
Yeah, I get that, but having the misfortune of spending 9 years in the DFW area I guess I had the "opportunity" to see more of them than most.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Hey, I'm not! And my mom thinks I'm pretty cool. :banana:
I'd agree with your Mom. Your presence here has been welcome. Some of your colleagues? Well, you know the answer to that. :snicker:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, I get that, but having the misfortune of spending 9 years in the DFW area I guess I had the "opportunity" to see more of them than most.

It's how I feel about 49ers fans after living in the Bay Area for 30 years.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does everyone think cowgirl fans the most ignorant & arrogant (a bad combination) fans in the league or is it just me?

I know Rams' boards that have as many ignorant fans. They just aren't allowed here - at least for long.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
It's how I feel about 49ers fans after living in the Bay Area for 30 years.
Totally understand! Hey @Prime Time I think you made the perfect call in booting Cowboys123 but can you PM me his email address? I would like to continue his football education after we win on Sunday. :snicker:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Totally understand! Hey @Prime Time I think you made the perfect call in booting Cowboys123 but can you PM me his email address? I would like to continue his football education after we win on Sunday. :snicker:

That wasn't me who booted him. Don't have his email addy either.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Cool thread.

We appreciate you Dallas guys coming over and chatting with us in our what Dallas fans thinking the thread. There's nothing better than getting it from the horses mouth. I think we reach common ground on Jerry. He's the new Al Davis.

I hope ya'll come back and chat with us again either way this game ends up.
There's a big difference between Jerry and Al. Al at one point in time Knew what he was doing, and did it well. He just didn't know how to change with the Times. Jerry, on the other hand, has never known what he's doing, and when struck with 7-9,8-8,8-8, and 8-8 season's doesn't think there's anything wrong! "Jest Bad Luck!" Poo Jeri. Give him a good HC and he'll fire him because it push's jerry out of the lime-light!! Unless he's the HC,GM, and HC all at once he'll never be Happy!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
There's a big difference between Jerry and Al. Al at one point in time Knew what he was doing, and did it well. He just didn't know how to change with the Times. Jerry, on the other hand, has never known what he's doing, and when struck with 7-9,8-8,8-8, and 8-8 season's doesn't think there's anything wrong! "Jest Bad Luck!" Poo Jeri. Give him a good HC and he'll fire him because it push's jerry out of the lime-light!! Unless he's the HC,GM, and HC all at once he'll never be Happy!

Then there's his classic screwup of running Jimmy Johnson out of town.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Does everyone think cowgirl fans the most ignorant & arrogant (a bad combination) fans in the league or is it just me?
No...I think the Saints fans are by far the most arrogant. They act as though it is inconceivable that anyone could possibly root for anyone other than the Saints. They also act as though the Saints have never been at the bottom of the standings.

The Saints are one of those teams that I simply can't wait to fall back to suffering ways.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
this one is my favorite

images

thats my QB
" GAG ME WITH A SOON!" ok BIRDS OF A FEATHER I guess. two DH's ( and that doesn't stand for designated hitters!)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They have some good fans. Have some bad fans like every fan-base. They just have more fans and a lot of them are more casual/bandwagon type so our opinion is affected by that. Here's what one fan wrote on another board:
I'll be going to this game. Living in the St. Louis area, the last time I got to see our guys in person was when Romo was out with a broken pinkie. I, donned in my Cowboys gear, got to listen to a stadium full of people chanting "We want Romo!" as the dinosaur Brad Johnson gift-wrapped the Rams one of their only two wins that season. We've gotten payback, but I want it in their house.

For analysis, the Rams are in some disarray offensively and defensively.

Shaun Hill might play this game, and I think that would be better for us than Austin Davis. Before he was knocked out of the Vikings game, Hill was inaccurate and did not stand tall in the pocket. He was not willing to stay in there and take the punishment as he was delivering the throw. Davis has average mobility, but he will stick in there and make the throw under duress. Davis doesn't have the ideal qualities, but he is serviceable.

Their offensive line is a mess. Going into the season, the Rams analysts were very high on the line. The company line is that they are not starting Greg Robinson because the players in front of him are so good (not because he is unrefined technically and slow off the snap). Complete hogwash. Jake Long has not been playing well and the other members of the line are not either. While we are definitely not as good as the Vikings on the defensive line, I think we are at least comparable to the Bucs, after all of their injuries. The Rams did not have a great game offensively against that squad.

Their wideout, Brian Quick, will give us some trouble. During the offseason, he finally came into being the player they thought he could be. They love hitting him on intermediate routes (fades, deep-ins, posts, and deep curls). Carr or Claiborne might be able to cover him. Kenny Britt has been a non-factor and Tavon Austin is explosive, but not consistently so (plus he has an MCL sprain). If Davis can deliver the ball, their tight ends can do some damage (I hope Harkey isn't playing). The Rams getting Stedmon Bailey back is bigger than us getting Scandrick. Bailey is a through and through football player with great hands. His measurables may be uninspiring, but that dude will get first down after first down if we let him.

On defense, the Rams have some things to figure out. Both the pass defense and run defense are questionable. On run defense, they are just slow. The lateral movement of the defense is bad. The line on this is that they are still adjusting to Gregg Williams' defense and that could be true.

In pass D, the d-line has not been getting there. The Vikings and the Bucs have pretty decent o-lines, so that may skewing the results. In coverage, they will have trouble with Cole Beasley and, of course, they cannot match up against Dez Bryant. Dez will probably line up against the rookie, EJ Gaines, who has, surprisingly, played well. The more they commit to covering Dez, the better Murray will do. Janoris Jenkins at least used to be a huge gambler. My projection for him was always that Asante Samuel was his ceiling. We can hurt him with some double moves. We should not try the goal line Romo to Dez connection against him. Alec Ogletree, can probably cover Witten, as well as cause all sorts of problems. Murray better secure that football.

Our special teams vs their special teams is almost a wash, which says something because the Cowboys' special teams have been fantastic so far this season. The Rams just need to do a better job of securing those punt returns (just some drops).

All in all, a winnable game for Dallas. My projection is 27-16 Cowboys with a lone fan shouting, "We want Bradford!" with confused Rams' fans all around.

My response? That's all pretty accurate. Minor disagreements but the guy obviously knows our team.

So I think it's just best to keep that in mind. They'll have their own version of RamStalk nutjobs but they'll also have their own good/great fans.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
People are people. Some good, some not. Wait until we duke it with Eagles fans after the bye.
Eagles fans have nothing, so they take pride in being the biggest assholes possible. I've seen an eagles fan get kicked out of our stadium (the factory of sadness) and punched in the face by a cop. Lol. Most people that have been to a game in philly said they legitimately feared for their safety.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They have some good fans. Have some bad fans like every fan-base. They just have more fans and a lot of them are more casual/bandwagon type so our opinion is affected by that. Here's what one fan wrote on another board:

My response? That's all pretty accurate. Minor disagreements but the guy obviously knows our team.

So I think it's just best to keep that in mind. They'll have their own version of RamStalk nutjobs but they'll also have their own good/great fans.

I agree......I have a couple of minor quibbles but overall that was pretty damn accurate.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Eagles fans have nothing, so they take pride in being the biggest assholes possible. I've seen an eagles fan get kicked out of our stadium (the factory of sadness) and punched in the face by a cop. Lol. Most people that have been to a game in philly said they legitimately feared for their safety.

I have a friend here in Cumberland, MD who is an Eagles fanatic. Nice guy but he has a pitbull. :sneaky: The craziest fans I've ever witnessed in person are the Oakland Raiders fans. They're a hardy bunch. Just getting in and out of the stadium in one piece is a task in itself. Then there's the face paint. It's like being at an Insane Clown Posse concert.

9pxks0.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a friend here in Cumberland, MD who is an Eagles fanatic. Nice guy but he has a pitbull. :sneaky: The craziest fans I've ever witnessed in person are the Oakland Raiders fans. They're a hardy bunch. Just getting in and out of the stadium in one piece is a task in itself. Then there's the face paint. It's like being at an Insane Clown Posse concert.

9pxks0.jpg

I know the Chargers at least used to have a policy that in order to get a single game ticket for the Raiders game, you had to buy tickets to two other games, to limit the number of Raiders' fans in the stadium and make the security costs lower.