What Chiefs Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Donovon McNabb in the announcer's booth ??? Oh, my...Almost glad this isn't on T.V. here...I can watch it online without hearing him...I think his next intelligible sentence might someday lead to his second...One of the many, many athletes that I can't bring myself to listen to...
Hope it's not a tie tomorrow, Donovan would have no idea what's going on.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, can't see us caring now that we've won a game, let's pack up and go home guys. Is being mentally retarded a prerequisite for a NFL analyst job or does it just really help?

It's so lame. If we lose to SEA then he wouldnt say we had a better chance.

What. A. Tool.

Seattle is better than KC in multiple ways. Power running, way better QB, and Seahawks are better defending the run.

Rams have done well against elite RB's. Even Murray didn't break our backs.

I hope they overlook us.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Quinn had 19 sacks last year, and got his first today, but only because they tried to block him solo with just the TE with no help from the tackle. It was a gimme sack if there ever was one.

No, Chief Imadumass. Quinn got the sack because it was the first game where opposing OL's weren't allowed to mug him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keep taking the Rams lightly, Andy. (y)
--------------------------------------------
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/10/22/7042331/chiefs-andy-reid-royals-scouting-rams

Chiefs' Andy Reid watched the Royals while scouting the Rams
By Joel Thorman@JoelThorman on Oct 22 2014

20141019_gma_ar5_060.jpg.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports

It's tough not to pay attention to your neighbors, especially when those neighbors are in a nationally televised World Series game. The Kansas City Royals lost to the San Francisco Giants in Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday, and Andy Reid stayed up to watch it.

Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Reid said that he watched the Royals game while scouting their Week 8 opponent the St. Louis Rams.

"Listen, I think it's awesome," Reid said when asked about the Royals (via quotes from the Chiefs). "I'm proud of the Royals and the job that they did this year and they're going to continue to do. I watched the game, I didn't go to the game.

I had it on as I was watching tape of the Rams, but they're a good baseball team and they're well managed. They've got a good organization there. I know our players are friendly and Skipper over there I know. I'm pulling for them and wishing them the best."

I hope fat boy neglected our film to watch the Royals game. I really do.

And man, reading this makes me want to see us whoop the dog shit out of KC. Most teams this year gave us some respect. Not a lot but some. And we weren't coming off a win against Seattle. These guys have such a bloated ego. They think they're the freaking Patriots or the Broncos. Your team isn't a perennial contender. You don't have the best team in football. The arrogance is baffling. I don't know where it comes from.

I am far from confident about this game. I'm never confident about this team on the road. But man oh man, I hope the players come out and punish the Chiefs. Would love to read their GDT after the game to see the dejection if that happens.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287817

****Official St. Louis Rams @ Kansas City Chiefs Game Thread****

Should destroy them, but that's how I felt with the Titans.
----------
Depends on Andy. He runs the ball, the chiefs blow them out.
---------
Depends on Jeff. He runs the ball, the rams blow them out.
---------
Wouldn't shock me to lose but it would be shocking to be blown out by the Rams.
---------
I like the chiefs run stoppers a little bit more than the rams.
--------
I think the Rams OL is set up well to run the ball against the Chiefs front 7.

But I am a homer, doh.
--------
I like Robert Quinn.
---------
Chiefs win, 27-14.
And there was much rejoicing.
---------
Chiefs 32-16
---------
i think if the chiefs come out hot, and jump out ahead early it will be a blowout. the rams arent going win the game by passing on the chiefs, and playing from behind, not with the inexperienced qb in arrowhead. i do think if the rams jump out ahead early, and they are still able to run a lot in the second half the game will remain close.
----------
One thing I am concerned about is the Rams' not giving a **** and running trick plays out the ass and going balls to the wall for the win. The Chiefs need to pounce on these guys early and often. I mean, like a 14-0 lead at the end of the first quarter type of pounce.
-----------
Rams beat the hawks and came close to tieing the 49ers before blowing a dumb call. Rams also lost to cowboys what by 3 ppints in a 60+ point game?

They aren't to be slept on and im sure we will get there best game after a hawk win, they are looking to get this W to be right back in the mix for the NFC west crown imo
----------
hopefully the coaching staff has the guys ready, their overly aggressive play calling has to bite them in the ass at some point in time, right?
big-grin.gif

-----------
I think it will be Chiefs win 24-17

I think the Rams are a pretty good team but they're still missing a few pieces and they're in a tough division. The Chiefs on the other hand are also a good team and also have two other playoff contenders in their division as well. So this in gonna be a tough game. The Chiefs need to play well. Just duplicate what they did last week and they get the win. I'm really liking how the Chiefs are progressing. They are moving the ball consistently and the defense isn't choking like they did last year. I'd like to see Kelce and DAT have a big game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What a nice challenge for this offense... Nobody, even some of the "experts", seems to think we can top 20 points.

Go show'em boys!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

And man, reading this makes me want to see us whoop the dog crap out of KC. Most teams this year gave us some respect. Not a lot but some. And we weren't coming off a win against Seattle. These guys have such a bloated ego. They think they're the freaking Patriots or the Broncos. Your team isn't a perennial contender. You don't have the best team in football. The arrogance is baffling. I don't know where it comes from.

I am far from confident about this game. I'm never confident about this team on the road. But man oh man, I hope the players come out and punish the Chiefs. Would love to read their GDT after the game to see the dejection if that happens.

Pretty sure the St. Louis Rams have never beaten the Quiefs. That's all KC fans do around here is talk shit. Should be a fun game. Hope the Rams are down to actually continue playing some ball today. BOTH HALVES.

Fuck you and your shitty BBQ btw Quiefs

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pretty sure the St. Louis Rams have never beaten the Quiefs. That's all KC fans know do around here is talk crap. Should be a fun game. Hope the Rams are down to actually continue playing some ball today. BOTH HALVES.

That's the key to the game, IMO. Rams are due for a complete game.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler

And man, reading this makes me want to see us whoop the dog crap out of KC. Most teams this year gave us some respect. Not a lot but some. And we weren't coming off a win against Seattle. These guys have such a bloated ego. They think they're the freaking Patriots or the Broncos. Your team isn't a perennial contender. You don't have the best team in football. The arrogance is baffling. I don't know where it comes from.

Yeah, seeing that Reid has NEVER beaten a Jeff Fisher team he may want to focus completely on beating the Rams. One thing I think will happen is Fisher will win the coaching battle.

And for the dumbass Chiefs fan who said the Rams won't give a fuck and will run trick plays, they're only TWO games below .500 with 10 games to be played! Wow, some of these guys are just stupid! The great thing about last week is everyone is now on their toes expecting this team to run trick plays and I bet they won't run another one for a while, maybe not for the rest of the season. LOL

jap

Legend
Pretty sure the St. Louis Rams have never beaten the Quiefs. That's all KC fans do around here is talk crap. Should be a fun game. Hope the Rams are down to actually continue playing some ball today. BOTH HALVES.

freak you and your crappy BBQ btw Quiefs

The Chiefs lead the GameDay series 6-4 and have won the last five games dating back to 25 September 1994 when the Horns still called LA home. The Rams need to move toward taking the series lead once more and butt kicking the Chiefs in their own house would be quite a start.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter