What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Since X already ripped Krangthebrain's replies football-wise, I'm going to rip him apart psychologically and grammatically. Starting...now:

I said I would be back on Monday or Tuesday, and here I am.

Well, that's good to hear, Mr. Narcissist. Nobody says "I" that many times in a single sentence without sounding like a pretentious fuck. You make yourself sound so important, likely because this facade of sounding informed is the only thing you have in this life.

My opinion on the Rams team has changed only slightly:

There should be no colon after "slightly." You aren't listing your points, so it is completely unnecessary.

Gurley played well late in the game, but was invisible early in the game. I think he'll be a nice player for the Rams going forward.

You're simply jealous that the last good running back you had was...oh, wait a minute; your team has never had a good running back, have they? Your feelings of inadequacy are quite strong. Also, add a "he" after the "but." I can't stand it when people cut words out of sentences like that. You aren't speaking it out loud. You're spelling it out loud. You can get away with spoken terms like that, but you can't get away with written terms.

The Cardinals offense laid an egg. They had many opportunities to cash in and they failed to do so. David Johnson dropping a sure TD down by the goal line, Jermaine Gresham dropping an easy pass down at the four, 3 turnovers that all hurt. If David Johnson doesn't fumble the opening kick off this is a different game. I would argue the blown fumble calls too, clearly the Cardinals recovered the second one.

There should be a comma between "in" and "and" and a comma between "kickoff" (which is misspelled) and "this." TD could mean a variety of things, but you should say "touchdown" to clarify. "3" should be "three", and I will explain why in the next paragraph. I also have absolutely no idea where the last sentence is going because there are so many things that are wrong grammatically (which isn't even mentioning that there was only one blown fumble call in this game). The sentence would make more sense if it were "I would argue that the blown fumble call cost us, too. The Cardinals clearly recovered the second one." See how it flows better?

The Rams had 11 first downs the entire game. I still think the Rams offense is terrible overall. And your defense is overrated, we had 25 first downs and moved the ball at will. The Rams punted how many times? How many times did the Cardinals punt? Do you think that this outcome is the same if the teams played 10 times? I say the Cardinals win this game 8 or 9 times.

Every number that is one-hundred and below should be spelled out. Eleven, twenty-five, ten, eight, and nine are the correct terms. Also, your delusional efforts to claim superiority over our team baffles me. We won the game this time. Maybe you're talking about alternate universes and timelines, but we live in this one, not some make-believe fantasy world. In another universe, I would've been born fully female instead of being transgendered. Unfortunately, that isn't the case, so we have to make the best of things with what we are given.

The too long, didn't read version? Your team lost. Deal with it.

I can't wait for our match up in St Louis since it's one of the worst home field advantages in the NFL. I think the Cardinals beat the Rams there, and this time you won't see the Cardinals D+ game.

St. Louis should have a full stop after "St", as it's an abbreviation of "Saint." There should also be a comma between "Louis" and "since," as there is a pause between the two words. And worst home-field advantage? Tell us that. Go ahead and tell us that when we kicked the asses of the Seahawks at home. I was there. A lot of people here were there. We made that stadium rock. So go ahead and tell us that we're an awful team. It might make you sleep better at night, but it doesn't make it true.

Well, I will be back in a few months.

Nope. Please get the fuck out of our forum if you're going to be a sore loser.

Name
Fat Guy
I can tell you what we should be saying, RAMZFANZ (I think is his screen name) came to our board and spoke the truth. Everything he said came to fruition. That d you guys have is flat out "nasty". You should be proud of them, they hit and hit hard. I have been to St. Louis on 3 occasions to see the Cards play the rams. Congrats on the win and please do it again this week against Green Bay.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@Krangthebrain :stop::hatin::gtfo:
669.gif
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

4622173.gif
get

I don't know who will win the rematch, the RAMS, but it's going to be another good game.
Fixed it for ya;) ole-school!!!(y)