What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We got some pretty respectful visitors from the Cardinals this week, IMO.

They had every reason to be confident. We'd have been no different.

If you really step back and look at this game, it could have gone either way. The ball can bounce funny. I got a lot of respect for AZ.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
klangbrain ain't doing much klangin'.
Just sayin':effemine:

Poor guy, I mean it's gotta be hard to do much of anything when you're rolled up in a fetal position with your thumb jammed in your big brain mouth

Ramzfan did his best to enlighten them, and what? they banned him? the damn book burners:ROFLMAO:

Oh the humanity to get punked... by a team that lost to...the Redskins? in your own house!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Now, now. Let's take it easy on the Cardinals fans. There was only one or two who came in here with thesis statements on why their team was great and how they'd win all those individual matchups. Unfortunately, they should have just read the Cliff Notes.

"Once upon a time there was a team who was 3-0. Now they're 3-1"

The End.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We got some pretty respectful visitors from the Cardinals this week, IMO.

They had every reason to be confident. We'd have been no different.

If you really step back and look at this game, it could have gone either way. The ball can bounce funny. I got a lot of respect for AZ.
For sure, but you're wrong where Krang is concerned.

Congratulations,

You played hard and got 3 turnovers while giving up none and came away with a win. Now on to Green Bay where I hope you get a win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They (Rams fans) keep saying the Redskins are a good team....

Kirk Cousins (probably worst starter in the NFL) posted a 110 QB Rating against the Rams. Rams DBs have given up 80%!?!?!?! completion percentage. But the Rams defense is the best ever....that was the argument Ramzfanz was making on ASFN.
Actually I think it was a game our young team and it's coaches didn't prepare themselves for and we were completely out executed. I don't think in the end they're a better team than us but they earned the win that day.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congratulations,

You played hard and got 3 turnovers while giving up none and came away with a win. Now on to Green Bay where I hope you get a win.
My favorite part was Chris Long getting the first sack. He gets very little respect from Rams fans and none from opposition fans. All said thanks for an entertain week and game and hope to see you guys again in a few weeks around here. I'll have to visit over there, it was too hectic a work week getting ready to come down to AZ for the game to spend time on opposition boards.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My favorite part was Chris Long getting the first sack. He gets very little respect from Rams fans and none from opposition fans. All said thanks for an entertain week and game and hope to see you guys again in a few weeks around here. I'll have to visit over there, it was too hectic a work week getting ready to come down to AZ for the game to spend time on opposition boards.
I loved the idea of Long's sack too, I love the guy!!
And JL's sack right-up-the-gut wasn't bad either! I loved the way he played after all the bad-mouthing he took here last week!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I loved the idea of Long's sack too, I love the guy!!
And JL's sack right-up-the-gut wasn't bad either! I loved the way he played after all the bad-mouthing he took here last week!
we've all seen some of the asinine comments from fans on the Wagoner and JT chats shit talking Long and JL (I know it's none of the ROD boys) and I know they're just uneducated/ignorant fans but it still annoys me to no end. so I hope this game helps shut them up. the announcers praised both of them for their football smarts and technique especially JL. hopefully it'll shut up the naysayers for a while.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teams have attempted to run against us in every game so far; I would actually say the statistics are a bit misleading. Most of the opposing runners are getting the majority of their runs on a few carries. The average gain so far has been no gain, 1 yard gain, or 2 yard gain. Forte had like a 30 yard run that skewed the numbers.

I think if the Rams took the approach that they are going to run it down our throats I would welcome them to try. :)

The Cardinals rotate a number of guys in at the nose tackle position. They let "Dumpster" Dan Williams walk in the offseason; Williams was/is a premier run defending NT, but he didn't play enough to warrant the 6+ million per year contract the Raiders offered him. The Cardinals also don't play a Pittsburgh style 3-4. With the Cardinals, the defensive line aren't trying to just absorb blockers, the defensive line is trying to penetrate and disrupt. That's why you see Rodney Gunter, Corey Redding, and even Calais Campbell rotating in at NT right now.

Hopefully we see you again...

So, the Rams took the approach to run it down your throats....it worked out pretty well.

Also, I told you Jenkins would be the 2nd best CB on the Cardinals. And I told you Carson Palmer is not elite. Enjoyed the back and forth with you...hopefully you stick around. Cardinals are still a good team.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Ramzfan did his best to enlighten them, and what? they banned him? the damn book burners:ROFLMAO:
Favorite quote right there!!! LOL

AZ fans sure scurried out of here fast....And what a great game too...I still say we're just pups drinking milk...won't see the real team for 2 months....defense too....too many yards....and now we lost Ogletree....

Name
Tom
I said I would be back on Monday or Tuesday, and here I am.

My opinion on the Rams team has changed only slightly:

Gurley played well late in the game, but was invisible early in the game. I think he'll be a nice player for the Rams going forward.

The Cardinals offense laid an egg. They had many opportunities to cash in and they failed to do so. David Johnson dropping a sure TD down by the goal line, Jermaine Gresham dropping an easy pass down at the four, 3 turnovers that all hurt. If David Johnson doesn't fumble the opening kick off this is a different game. I would argue the blown fumble calls too, clearly the Cardinals recovered the second one.

The Rams had 11 first downs the entire game. I still think the Rams offense is terrible overall. And your defense is overrated, we had 25 first downs and moved the ball at will. The Rams punted how many times? How many times did the Cardinals punt? Do you think that this outcome is the same if the teams played 10 times? I say the Cardinals win this game 8 or 9 times.

I can't wait for our match up in St Louis since it's one of the worst home field advantages in the NFL. I think the Cardinals beat the Rams there, and this time you won't see the Cardinals D+ game.

Well, I will be back in a few months.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Gurley played well late in the game, but was invisible early in the game. I think he'll be a nice player for the Rams going forward.

The Cardinals offense laid an egg. They had many opportunities to cash in and they failed to do so. David Johnson dropping a sure TD down by the goal line, Jermaine Gresham dropping an easy pass down at the four, 3 turnovers that all hurt. If David Johnson doesn't fumble the opening kick off this is a different game. I would argue the blown fumble calls too, clearly the Cardinals recovered the second one.

The Rams had 11 first downs the entire game. I still think the Rams offense is terrible overall. And your defense is overrated, we had 25 first downs and moved the ball at will. The Rams punted how many times? How many times did the Cardinals punt? Do you think that this outcome is the same if the teams played 10 times? I say the Cardinals win this game 8 or 9 times.

I can't wait for our match up in St Louis since it's one of the worst home field advantages in the NFL. I think the Cardinals beat the Rams there, and this time you won't see the Cardinals D+ game.

After providing some good commentary in the week leading up to the game I gotta say I'm very disappointed in your closing comments. All comments on why you were bad and nothing positive about the team that beat you. A bunch of "ifs" that and shoulda/coulda. Nothing about the DLine that was talked down yet performed well above what any Cards fan thought. We managed 4 sacks and held the Cards to 2-11 on 3rd down. Clearly that was all in the if's and not because our defense performed well on 3rd down. Enjoy your view of the coulda/woulda/shoulda's from your nest and we look forward week 13 in the EJD. I don't know who will win the rematch but it's going to be another good game.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Bummer. You had to go that route? Really? Don't bother coming back. You're an uninformed fan that can't give credit where it's due. You are way too much of a homer to even go to another teams forum like this. I would understand feeling like you do based on the stats, except for the fact that the Cardinals NEVER led in this game. The Rams won it wire to wire.

The blown fumble call would've put you guys in the redzone, where you likely kick a FG as that's what you were held to most of the day. The next possession you went down and got a field goal. Save the timing difference, there's not much of a difference there. Even if you do score a TD, I don't think it accounts for the fact that they couldn't stop Gurley in the 4th quarter. I think the Rams pull it out regardless.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

" Loser!!"

If you think the Rams ' Robbed you ' this game, Next Time the Rams well be Charged with Manslaughter!:D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Great. I can die now.
My opinion of the Cardinals has changed significantly. You're overrated and suck.

I guess the Rams O-line is much more conditioned then, considering they didn't wear down late like your crew of softies.

he Cardinals offense laid an egg. They had many opportunities to cash in and they failed to do so.
That's because the Rams D-line made your QB experience flashbacks of getting punched in the mouth and he got scared. Being scared makes you ineffective.

David Johnson dropping a sure TD down by the goal line, Jermaine Gresham dropping an easy pass down at the four, 3 turnovers that all hurt. If David Johnson doesn't fumble the opening kick off this is a different game. I would argue the blown fumble calls too, clearly the Cardinals recovered the second one.
So, what you're saying is, you have a shit team who can't execute when it counts. Thanks for clearing that up.

The Rams had 11 first downs the entire game. I still think the Rams offense is terrible overall
They also had 3 touchdowns and sat on a 4th in order to keep from embarrassing you further. You're welcome for that, by the way.

And your defense is overrated, we had 25 first downs and moved the ball at will. The Rams punted how many times? How many times did the Cardinals punt? Do you think that this outcome is the same if the teams played 10 times? I say the Cardinals win this game 8 or 9 times.
lol. Our defense is overrated? Because we let you play pussy ball between the 20s and then punched you in the face in the redzone?
Watch football much?

Make the trip out and puke this same drivel to Rams fans.
Please.

No you won't. You've officially worn out your welcome, douchebag.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
With all of those yards that they racked up it's odd they could only score 1 TD on an overrated D. I bet Steeler fans think the same way.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

It's not like @RamzFanz needed a confirmation, but this dick head sure validated everything Brian had said about him previously.