What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Explain the Redskins loss then.

We lost. They used three TE sets and stopped us our pass rush. Shit happens in a new o scheme with a new OC, missing key players, and with a new QB. Unlike no nothing non Rams fans, we knew there would be bad games while we adjusted and were missing pieces.

RamzFanz

Damnit
You said this, after trying to convince Cardinals fans that basically our team was trash and the Rams were amazing (even though any statistical indicator says otherwise):

Let me guess, Niners fan turned Hawks fan in 2013 just turned Cards fan?

You just posted the dumbest **** I've ever read about football on the internet, and I've read Bears' fans predicting wins. I'm serious, a Bears fan tried to predict a win last week against the Hawks and owned the dumbest person on the internet in all football related categories until you clicked "submit reply". I'm impressed. If you're going all in on anything, even being a moron, do it right!

Let's review:

Best Kicker ever. Nope, never said it. I said he kicks 75 yards 50/50 in practice and it's so well documented, you must have just assclowned your reply. You do realise he a monster kicker, no? The best long ball kicker in the NFL? Hello?

The best defense ever. Nope, never said it. Donald is the best DT in the NFL right now and Quinn is one of the best DEs (do you understand my abbreviations or do you need full titles?), and the rest of the defense is really very good. Amazing in fact.

The best QB ever. Nope, never said it. Foles has amazing NFL records, better than Palmer could hope for if we are keeping it real, and he is a great fit for the Rams, but there is zero chance he will ever be the best QB ever, nor will Palmer. Not gonna happen.

The best running game ever. Nope, never said it. Never said anything even close to it. In fact, we have a terrible run game thus far. Not even sure where you imagined that. Meth? Mushrooms? Blue baby syndrome?

I have a great idea...the Seahawks are looking for illiterate trolls, maybe you should go home and tough it out on a forum where morons are encouraged? I will take being banned from here, as much as i enjoy this banter with real Cards fans, just to say, you're an idiot. A complete uninformed loudmouthed idiot and Cards fans should make damned sure this isn't allowed like it is on Hawks and Niners forums. Go home.

Coming onto another teams forum, ignoring all of their valid arguments on the Rams and calling people trolls (when they made a post making fun of your position because it was well, funny) isn't going to keep you around long.

I've kept my trash talk to a minimum. I will be back on Monday/Tuesday regardless of today's outcome (Double digit win by the Cardinals).

Ah yes, the ol' cherry picking. I see you forgot to show what I was responding to. I'm not debating a thread I don't have access to. If I'm rude, you can be sure I didn't start it. I see cards fans were putting words in my mouth in order to make an invalid point. Typical of scared fans.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have a theory that the Cardinal fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to Saint Louis because when you Google Cardinals, all that comes up is Saint Louis Cardinals. That's why they can't talk football with opposing fans without provoking them.

DVontel

Rookie
We lost. They used three TE sets and stopped us our pass rush. crap happens in a new o scheme with a new OC, missing key players, and with a new QB. Unlike no nothing non Rams fans, we knew there would be bad games while we adjusted and were missing pieces.
It was the Kirk Cousins-led Redskins....

I'm pretty sure you gained a key player back(Tre Mason) for the WAS game after he missed the SEA game.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

I'm pretty sure you gained a key player back(Tre Mason) for the WAS game after he missed the SEA game.

It was the running game that won the game not Cousins but then again it's not surprising you don't know that

How are the Redskins doing today...Ace

RamzFanz

Damnit

Yes, Cousins. You're good at this looking things up thing!

Yes, a hurt Mason played. That's not the team you're playing today. Good luck using Was as a reference point.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
That & it was Cousins too. I actually watched the replay.

Yeah but let's keep things in perspective... That "shitty" Redkins team is up 13-0 at halftime (at home) and...their win total coming into today matches the Cardinals opponents combined win total, So ...

DVontel

Rookie
Yeah but let's keep things in perspective... That "crappy" Redkins team is up 13-0 at halftime (at home) and...their win total coming into today matches the Cardinals opponents combined win total, So ...
Actually, if you look again, it's tied 13-13.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It was the running game that won the game not Cousins but then again it's not surprising you don't know that

How are the Redskins doing today...Ace

Shhhhhhh. He thinks a 200 yard 1 TD QB won the game single handily. It makes him feel hopeful. I want him hopeful for later.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or maybe we will look like the Seahawks and Washington team that scored quite a few points. Our top rated O faces a better defense everyday: The Arizona Cardinals defense.

You seem like a guy that fancies himself a knowledgeable football fan but your posts don't back that up. Seattle's offense scored 17 points.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
klangbrain ain't doing much klangin'.
Just sayin':effemine:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
good to see todd gurley has recovered from that nasty injury. maybe the offense can go forward now (pun intended) that defenses will have to pay mind to the Rams backfield.