What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

i think if the cards go for the long ball often, they're going to be playing right into our defenses hands... they take away the intermediate and deep stuff, trying to get to the qb...the longer carson has to hold the ball, the better for us.

I actually expect the cards to come out spreading out wide like the steelers did and take what our defense gives (those short routes when the cb's are playing off)

RamzFanz

Damnit
My biggest fear is injury. Which I guess means the only match up I care about is the o-line vs the Rams d-line.

That's good! I hope the Cards feel that way too!

Most everyone here expected stutters from the Rams O to start the season. Sure, it's been even worse than many expected with Gurley 6 carries and Quick O snaps. When it comes together, which I pray is tomorrow, you'll be left thinking, man, I DID NOT see that coming. I should have listened to RamzFanz instead of watching him get kicked off our board showing the moderator is a COWARD.

Enjoy your stay here this week. Then go back and tell them RamzFanz says the moderators are cowards. Thanks.

azcards

UDFA
That's good! I hope the Cards feel that way too!

Most everyone here expected stutters from the Rams O to start the season. Sure, it's been even worse than many expected with Gurley 6 carries and Quick O snaps. When it comes together, which I pray is tomorrow, you'll be left thinking, man, I DID NOT see that coming. I should have listened to RamzFanz instead of watching him get kicked off our board showing the moderator is a COWARD.

Enjoy your stay here this week. Then go back and tell them RamzFanz says the moderators are cowards. Thanks.

I would expect the Rams offense to get better.

And sorry to disappoint you, but I've been here longer than 1 week and I don't post over there.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I would expect the Rams offense to get better.

And sorry to disappoint you, but I've been here longer than 1 week and I don't post over there.

I get it, we accept you as you are. You are a fan of a team we know is pretty good!

But if you cared to go there and read their delusions, you can always come back here to ask what is real and what is teenage screaming over the latest vine boy vs a real team.

Cardinals forums have gone from cool to Seahawks with 3 wins against losers. I have been kicked off both, after multi-year participation, just for politely suggesting the Rams MAY be better than they expect.

I'm just asking this, carry a message from me to the cowards, after Rams win: RamzFanz says he was right and you are cowards!

If I am wrong, I will give you an apology message to carry, but only if you man up and agree now.

I am not sure what forum you were banned from - Azcardinals?. I don't understand that, we almost always have other teams' fans on our forum, and some talk trash probably in good fun. And some are informative about their team. I think there should be tolerance. I tried to get on ClanRams forum and was denied immediately. Maybe there has been a change in policy, if so, I don't support that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not sure what forum you were banned from - Azcardinals?. I don't understand that, we almost always have other teams' fans on our forum, and some talk trash probably in good fun. And some are informative about their team. I think there should be tolerance. I tried to get on ClanRams forum and was denied immediately. Maybe there has been a change in policy, if so, I don't support that.

We have a few longstanding Cardinal fans here and they are good members. They don't trash talk, so to speak, instead give us a good opposing view. We get along just fine.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/remember-this-gem-226585.html

Remember this gem?

Hopefully we can overcome this when we play in St. Louis later this year.

*slow clap*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=0-d-Hf5Zzn4
--------
The Rams have a long tradition organizationally of making horribly embarassing promotional videos.

This one will always be legend tho. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=QxkKlzInR4Y
-------
Hysterical that it says 'Ram It' and then shows the cheerleaders. lmao
--------
That choreography tho... L O L

Guys, we're going to have you all lined up, bending over holding onto the rail and singing RAM IT together, over and over again. Dont worry guys, it's gonna be super cool.
hanson.gif

--------
Hilarious but I am embarrassed for my hometown that they put that out. Especially like around the :40 mark or so where they show a guy wearing a red Warner Jersey. Might be a Cardinal Jersey.
--------
"I like to ram it, as you can see. Nobody likes ramming it more than me."

BWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Oh...my...oh...bwaaahahahahahaahahah!

Wow. This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Like, ever. RAM IT!!
---------
They are like the least cool team in the NFL
--------
Ram rule #6- When our defense intentionally hits the opposing quarterback in the knee you scream. OUR PLAYERS ARE AS DIRTY AS OUR CITY!!

One thing that sets Cardinals fans off is hearing often that we beat the 3 worst defensive teams in the league. Especially when it comes from the media. Here is a post from Azcardinals:

"I do love the line "After facing three of the the worst defenses in the league.."

There are only 3 weeks of games in the books. One of the main reasons those teams are rated so low is because they all gave up a lot of points to the Cardinals. Anyone with any credibility knows that you can't really start to determine the best and worst until week 8 or so.

That being said, I do believe the Rams will give us our toughest challenge yet. I think they're the best team we have faced yet, and they really want to beat us. That being the case, last year when Carson Palmer got hurt we were 10-1. This year so far, we're 3-0, those numbers aren't an accident. We haven't gotten lucky 13 times, we won those games because we're a good football team.

This game is a contest between two good teams, but the Road team is currently struggling. While I do believe it will be tough, I believe the Cardinals will beat the Rams."

There is no real animosity here toward the Rams excepting possibly your DC and his history. Animosity is mainly reserved for the Forty Niners and the Cowboys mainly because of the way their fans behave in our stadium. I will be at the game today and it will be interesting to see what Bruce Arians does on offense. His style is not to let the defense dictate what he can and can't do. He also seldom uses max protection does he have some new wrinkles?

Cardncub

Rookie
I get it, we accept you as you are. You are a fan of a team we know is pretty good!

But if you cared to go there and read their delusions, you can always come back here to ask what is real and what is teenage screaming over the latest vine boy vs a real team.

Cardinals forums have gone from cool to Seahawks with 3 wins against losers. I have been kicked off both, after multi-year participation, just for politely suggesting the Rams MAY be better than they expect.

I'm just asking this, carry a message from me to the cowards, after Rams win: RamzFanz says he was right and you are cowards!

If I am wrong, I will give you an apology message to carry, but only if you man up and agree now.

That's not the way it happened at all. You were banned for name calling which isn't allowed here either. You were way over the top & was called out for it. Then you went on a profanity laced tirade at one of the members with name calling. That will get you banned anywhere. At least be truthful.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
i think if the cards go for the long ball often, they're going to be playing right into our defenses hands... they take away the intermediate and deep stuff, trying to get to the qb...the longer carson has to hold the ball, the better for us.

I actually expect the cards to come out spreading out wide like the steelers did and take what our defense gives (those short routes when the cb's are playing off)

Agreed. Lots of short, quick, passes to negate our rush and executing in the Red Zone is what the Cards will try to do. I doubt they get a whole lot on the ground today.

Name
Tom
That's not the way it happened at all. You were banned for name calling which isn't allowed here either. You were way over the top & was called out for it. Then you went on a profanity laced tirade at one of the members with name calling. That will get you banned anywhere. At least be truthful.

LOL yeah, Ramzfanz was beside himself that Cardinals fans didn't think the Rams were going to crush the Cardinals. He was namecalling and being incredibly disrespectful.

IF I had come to this forum saying the stuff he said, I would be banned after 2-3 posts, but Arizonasportsfans.com is a tolerant board to a degree and let him go for awhile.

There are multiple, non-Cardinals fans that post on ASFN and have for years. As long as you can objectively talk about football and not act like a jerk, you can stay.

Name
Tom
The difference in the "ratings" are we've seen the best the cards have to offer magnified against bad defenses. With the Rams, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

I've seen a 1-2 football team that was thrashed by a terrible Washington team.

Your "top rated" o is going to look very mortal tomorrow.

Or maybe we will look like the Seahawks and Washington team that scored quite a few points. Our top rated O faces a better defense everyday: The Arizona Cardinals defense.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Yeah, I dont recall that at all. I would look, but I can't.

RamzFanz

Damnit
LOL yeah, Ramzfanz was beside himself that Cardinals fans didn't think the Rams were going to crush the Cardinals. He was namecalling and being incredibly disrespectful.

IF I had come to this forum saying the stuff he said, I would be banned after 2-3 posts, but Arizonasportsfans.com is a tolerant board to a degree and let him go for awhile.

There are multiple, non-Cardinals fans that post on ASFN and have for years. As long as you can objectively talk about football and not act like a jerk, you can stay.

And, of course, that doesn't apply to cards fans

RamzFanz

Damnit
I've seen a 1-2 football team that was thrashed by a terrible Washington team.

Or maybe we will look like the Seahawks and Washington team that scored quite a few points. Our top rated O faces a better defense everyday: The Arizona Cardinals defense.

The Seahawks offense scored 18. And Rams o scored 27. That's against a team that is far better than yours.

The Steelers score 9 until the last 3 minutes. Another team better than yours.

RamzFanz

Damnit
One thing that sets Cardinals fans off is hearing often that we beat the 3 worst defensive teams in the league. Especially when it comes from the media. Here is a post from Azcardinals:

"I do love the line "After facing three of the the worst defenses in the league.."

There are only 3 weeks of games in the books. One of the main reasons those teams are rated so low is because they all gave up a lot of points to the Cardinals. Anyone with any credibility knows that you can't really start to determine the best and worst until week 8 or so.

That being said, I do believe the Rams will give us our toughest challenge yet. I think they're the best team we have faced yet, and they really want to beat us. That being the case, last year when Carson Palmer got hurt we were 10-1. This year so far, we're 3-0, those numbers aren't an accident. We haven't gotten lucky 13 times, we won those games because we're a good football team.

This game is a contest between two good teams, but the Road team is currently struggling. While I do believe it will be tough, I believe the Cardinals will beat the Rams."

There is no real animosity here toward the Rams excepting possibly your DC and his history. Animosity is mainly reserved for the Forty Niners and the Cowboys mainly because of the way their fans behave in our stadium. I will be at the game today and it will be interesting to see what Bruce Arians does on offense. His style is not to let the defense dictate what he can and can't do. He also seldom uses max protection does he have some new wrinkles?

No, those teams are rated poorly because they have 1 win among them. Cards beat losers and that's fine.

DVontel

Rookie
The Seahawks offense scored 18. And Rams o scored 27. That's against a team that is far better than yours.

The Steelers score 9 until the last 3 minutes. Another team better than yours.
Explain the Redskins loss then.

Name
Tom
Yeah, I dont recall that at all. I would look, but I can't.

You said this, after trying to convince Cardinals fans that basically our team was trash and the Rams were amazing (even though any statistical indicator says otherwise):

Let me guess, Niners fan turned Hawks fan in 2013 just turned Cards fan?

You just posted the dumbest **** I've ever read about football on the internet, and I've read Bears' fans predicting wins. I'm serious, a Bears fan tried to predict a win last week against the Hawks and owned the dumbest person on the internet in all football related categories until you clicked "submit reply". I'm impressed. If you're going all in on anything, even being a moron, do it right!

Let's review:

Best Kicker ever. Nope, never said it. I said he kicks 75 yards 50/50 in practice and it's so well documented, you must have just assclowned your reply. You do realise he a monster kicker, no? The best long ball kicker in the NFL? Hello?

The best defense ever. Nope, never said it. Donald is the best DT in the NFL right now and Quinn is one of the best DEs (do you understand my abbreviations or do you need full titles?), and the rest of the defense is really very good. Amazing in fact.

The best QB ever. Nope, never said it. Foles has amazing NFL records, better than Palmer could hope for if we are keeping it real, and he is a great fit for the Rams, but there is zero chance he will ever be the best QB ever, nor will Palmer. Not gonna happen.

The best running game ever. Nope, never said it. Never said anything even close to it. In fact, we have a terrible run game thus far. Not even sure where you imagined that. Meth? Mushrooms? Blue baby syndrome?

I have a great idea...the Seahawks are looking for illiterate trolls, maybe you should go home and tough it out on a forum where morons are encouraged? I will take being banned from here, as much as i enjoy this banter with real Cards fans, just to say, you're an idiot. A complete uninformed loudmouthed idiot and Cards fans should make damned sure this isn't allowed like it is on Hawks and Niners forums. Go home.

Coming onto another teams forum, ignoring all of their valid arguments on the Rams and calling people trolls (when they made a post making fun of your position because it was well, funny) isn't going to keep you around long.

I've kept my trash talk to a minimum. I will be back on Monday/Tuesday regardless of today's outcome (Double digit win by the Cardinals).

Name
Tom
Explain the Redskins loss then.

They (Rams fans) keep saying the Redskins are a good team....

Kirk Cousins (probably worst starter in the NFL) posted a 110 QB Rating against the Rams. Rams DBs have given up 80%!?!?!?! completion percentage. But the Rams defense is the best ever....that was the argument Ramzfanz was making on ASFN.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Explain the Redskins game?

How about one team executed a perfect game plan and the other didn't. Now I suppose I could mitigate the Rams were coming off a rousing win over Seattle while the 'skins had an axe to grind over stupid shit that happened last year when the Rams drubbed them at home, but why bother?

Speaking of "stupid shit" I'm looking for some coming back today to bite your loud mouth HC (that would be BA) in the ass, I'm pretty sure the Rams will be ready today, there will be no excuses from me

We shall see I guess wont we?