What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cardncub

Rookie
any numbskull can rattle off numbers. just like how you guys are dead last in pass defense. but we both know they're excuses why that is. did you know we are one of the top teams in first quarter scoring and first possession scoring? you talk all this smack about the Rams who have pulled out big victories while playing with the youngest team in the NFL, using a 3rd string QB, missing our top 10 DE, playing a 6th round rookie corner and a beat up Oline. we've played top ranked defenses the entire year but we're still 3-5 and almost blew out Dallas and come back to beat Philly. coin flip away from at least being 5-3 with all that crap going on with injuries. oh and you guys have been squeaking by in a bunch of those games. so please get off your high horse bro

Who is talking smack? I'm just replying to inaccuracies other posters are stating. Not on a high horse bro.

Alan

Legend
Cardncub coming over to liven things up:
Saying stuff.
I think it's going to be a good game Card. You've obviously outplayed us this year but we're coming on and you guys better hope your O-line is up to the task. As for our offense, you know what they say, the best offense is a great defense. That's the best I can come up with and I'm going with it. :LOL:

I hope neither of us has any injuries of significance (fingers & toes crossed). (y)

Cardncub

Rookie
I think it's going to be a good game Card. You've obviously outplayed us this year but we're coming on and you guys better hope your O-line is up to the task. As for our offense, you know what they say, the best offense is a great defense. That's the best I can come up with and I'm going with it. :LOL:

I hope neither of us has any injuries of significance (fingers & toes crossed). (y)

Here's to a good injury free game Alan. :cheers:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Took a peek at their board. Those guys are oozing with confidence. They don't sound any less confident than the Niner fans, but more classy.

Basically they see their defense shutting us down and Palmer won't get rattled like Kap. I guess they think they are that good. I'd rather play them than the Niners, any day.

I expect Davis to have a better game this week, T. Johnson too. Our secondary looks OK with those two and Joyner in the mix. If the secondary holds up well, we'll score points with the defense.

And BTW, Jenkins is ruled as questionable. That's 50/50.

iced

So we are giving up less than 19.5 ppg.

actually i take that back i think may have misread the stat.

I will say this though - you guys are much better are protecting the ball, which helps your defense and visa versa.

A lot of our turnovers have resulted in direct points or bad field position - don't even want to count inside the 20. And those numbers will skew a defense.

But it ain't about how you played 3 weeks ago - it's about how you did last week and up coming.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I like how when the opposition wins on bad calls and blown coverage, it's a legitimate win. But our upsets are merely avoiding deserved losses instead of us winning. And that's our own guy.
I was thinking the same thing. If we would have lost those games they would say "good teams find a way to win."

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Who is talking smack? I'm just replying to inaccuracies other posters are stating. Not on a high horse bro.
Didn't state an inaccuracy. There was nothing inaccurate about stating that the Cardinals offense is not clearly better than the Rams defense. Actually, it was your reply that was inaccurate when you replied to that with the overall teams' points per game allowed.

Cardncub

Rookie
Didn't state an inaccuracy. There was nothing inaccurate about stating that the Cardinals offense is not clearly better than the Rams defense. Actually, it was your reply that was inaccurate when you replied to that with the overall teams' points per game allowed.

How was that inaccurate? It was straight from NFL.com. Nothing inaccurate about it. Cards have a lower ppg allowed than the Rams. That's it. If you think the Cards offense is not clearly better than the Rams defense then you must think the Rams D is better than any team we have faced so far. Correct?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
coming in just throwing out numbers and statistics saying this is why the Cards are better blah blah etc. that's just number smack talk. we can read numbers for ourselves. don't argue over meaningless numbers. at least have some substance in your trash talk that makes it look like you know what your taking about

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Card n Cub is a respected member of the enemy here. Go easy on him. He's not here to talk shit or make it personal.
He's a Cards fan. They're giddy about having the best record in the NFL since...
200.gif

Memphis Ram

Legend
Previous numbers and stats are meaningless on game day. Especially, in a game where one or two plays can change a games outcome.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Card n Cub is a respected member of the enemy here. Go easy on him. He's not here to talk crap or make it personal.
He's a Cards fan. They're giddy about having the best record in the NFL since...
200.gif
I think you mean THEIR best record... ;)

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
How was that inaccurate? It was straight from NFL.com. Nothing inaccurate about it. Cards have a lower ppg allowed than the Rams. That's it. If you think the Cards offense is not clearly better than the Rams defense then you must think the Rams D is better than any team we have faced so far. Correct?
Inaccurate in the fact that the stats you put out was not what I was arguing. I will say it once again, I was talking about our DEFENSE. You went ahead and put out points per game allowed by the TEAM. That's what was inaccurate. You do get this is a team game, right? Meaning the offense aren't the only guys putting up points, correct?

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Card n Cub is a respected member of the enemy here. Go easy on him. He's not here to talk crap or make it personal.
200.gif
I get what you're saying, but I really don't care when it comes to arguing my point. LOL

Cardncub

Rookie
coming in just throwing out numbers and statistics saying this is why the Cards are better blah blah etc. that's just number smack talk. we can read numbers for ourselves. don't argue over meaningless numbers. at least have some substance in your trash talk that makes it look like you know what your taking about

Again, not trash talking. Show me where I did. I think you are just mad because I am a fan of the opposing team.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
All fans of opposing teams are welcome here as long as they abide by the rules. But not during a game when we're playing their team. Cardncub has never broken any rules as far as I know. Btw go Rams and boo Cards. :sneaky:

Cardncub

Rookie
WOW, some serious homerism over there. Somebody said they give the RB edge to Arizona. Oh, Really? Ellington is seriously hampered with a torn tendon in his foot while we have the 3 headed monster in Mason, Stacy, and Cunningham. They can't be serious there. Also, the post above gives the Cards the advantage over our defense. Huh?

dbrooks25, this is what I was responding to about the defense & stats. If I misinterpreted I apologize. It's all good. It's just a game for petes sake.