What Cardinals Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Noteworthy, Palmer has been sacked 21 times this year in 6 games. I would guess Palmer is going to get the stuffing knocked out of him. Maybe knocked out of the game as the Rams have done so to him in the past.

Yeah the Cardinals might be the worst pass protection o-line we've played this year. At the very least they are not that good and Palmer is an old, slow statue. I expect Aaron Donald to be dry humping Carson Palmer on every drop back.

As for not traveling till a couple days before the game, Jeff Fisher always went for the full week and practiced at Kroenke's soccer place and they always got the living shit beat out of them in London. So I'm thinking travel plans mean a lot less than the game plan. 3 days seems just about right to me.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I swear down the freaker that put that piece of crap helmet near one of our national monuments needs to go to traitors gate at the tower of london
Word on the streets his name was Guy

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There are 2 things that I can't stand when it comes to these desert tweeties...

The 1st is a given. That face of their HC. It's literally the most punchable face I've ever had the misfortune of looking at.

The 2nd may not be as obvious to most. I fucking dispise the cheap/low-rent blocking antics of Fitz. He basically blindsides or crackbacks on defenders all the time. It's fucking bullshit. I realize that you have to have your head on a swivel at all times when you're on the field... but Fitz routinely sneaks up on defenders with very aggressive cheap-shot blocks. Many players would get flagged for the shit he gets away with every week.

I know this is wrong... but I look forward to the day that he receives the payback he deserves for all of his punk ass blocks. PLEASE... PLEASE...PLEASE... will somebody give that fucker a taste of his own!!! Fuck him up!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
So please someone help me out on the RB Peterson being rated higher than Gurley.......So the Cards pulled off this trade a late third day draft selection to get a better RB than Todd Gurley ? all it cost was a 6th round pick??? Something is not right here.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
So please someone help me out on the RB Peterson being rated higher than Gurley.......So the Cards pulled off this trade a late third day draft selection to get a better RB than Todd Gurley ? all it cost was a 6th round pick??? Something is not right here.
It's just an opinion that is stated as a fact. But we all know the facts about opinions........everyone has them....and some are shittier than others.......

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I'd like to see Thomas used quite a bit in this game. See if he can get open and make some big plays eating up chunks of yardage. This would be the perfect game to get him some reps and see what we have with him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
some are shittier than others:rolllaugh:

This would be the perfect game to get him some reps and see what we have with him.
Too soon....we have too many guys to get involved...I think he played 5 or 6 snaps last week.
But, I'm interested to see what he's got as well.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
some are shittier than others:rolllaugh:

Too soon....we have too many guys to get involved...I think he played 5 or 6 snaps last week.
But, I'm interested to see what he's got as well.
The only reliable receivers we've had so far are Kupp, woods, and Gurley when he's out in the back field. We need to utilize everyone IMO right now, especially since our main deep threat Watkins may not be here next season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There are 2 things that I can't stand when it comes to these desert tweeties...

The 1st is a given. That face of their HC. It's literally the most punchable face I've ever had the misfortune of looking at.

The 2nd may not be as obvious to most. I freaking dispise the cheap/low-rent blocking antics of Fitz. He basically blindsides or crackbacks on defenders all the time. It's freaking bullcrap. I realize that you have to have your head on a swivel at all times when you're on the field... but Fitz routinely sneaks up on defenders with very aggressive cheap-shot blocks. Many players would get flagged for the crap he gets away with every week.

I know this is wrong... but I look forward to the day that he receives the payback he deserves for all of his punk ass blocks. PLEASE... PLEASE...PLEASE... will somebody give that freaker a taste of his own!!! freak him up!
This makes me wonder if the Rams, in there pre-game talks with Officials, tell the Ref's "Watch for this..." ?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
The only reliable receivers we've had so far are Kupp, woods, and Gurley when he's out in the back field. We need to utilize everyone IMO right now, especially since our main deep threat Watkins may not be here next season.
Yeah, but Josh Reynolds is. And I think if Watkins doesn't work out or even improves and he wants a big contract, Reynolds becomes that spot. I think the kid (Reynolds) is another one of those "McVay knows receivers" picks. His ceiling might even be higher than Kupp's. But to have the 2 for a couple of years, w/ Robert Woods..... Ssssshhhhhhhhheeeeeettttttttttt (Golly!) ... Watkins needs to pick up the pace.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah, but Josh Reynolds is. And I think if Watkins doesn't work out or even improves and he wants a big contract, Reynolds becomes that spot. I think the kid (Reynolds) is another one of those "McVay knows receivers" picks. His ceiling might even be higher than Kupp's. But to have the 2 for a couple of years, w/ Robert Woods..... Ssssshhhhhhhhheeeeeettttttttttt (Golly!) ... Watkins needs to pick up the pace.
Hell throw Reynolds in there too. Lol. Thomas has less time to prove something than Reynolds, which is why i want to see what he has.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What's interesting to me is that Arizona was beating the tar out of Tampa Bay last week in the first half, but the second half rolls around and Tampa Bay outscores them 33-14 with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB.

Arizona has been a majorly inconsistent team this year. That could bode well for us. If we can jump on them early, we might be able to put the game away before they get their crap together.

I think the D was mailing it in when the score was 31-6 going into the 4th Q. How else do you give up 27 points in a quarter? They had to be "not trying" for a little while.

I've got some bad news for you, Cardinals fan. Your defense gave up 292 yards and 4 TDs to Matt Stafford, 304 yards and 4 TDs to Carson Wentz, and 290 yards and 3 TDs to Ryan Fitzpatrick, but you think you're going to beat us because you are going to make Goff throw it?

I'm laughing about that "yeah make them throw it in order to have a chance to beat us" mentality.

They have beaten three BACKUP QB led teams and barely got two of the wins. I'm going to enjoy watching Goff hit open receivers all day.

Not to take too much away from this fantastic thread, but can someone explain to me the logic of flying us in last second, other than keeping us from all the distractions? Honest question, I'm curious if McVay has revealed an explanation on his interesting approach.

I, for one, would think getting their early to get acclimated would be far more advantageous, but an honest explanation would fix me up.

Thanks

He's mimicking what they did in WASH, avoid distractions. As he said it's a business trip.

-I like PP on Watkins because i don't think Bethel, Branch, Mathieu can hang with Woods, Kupp all day. Rams would be smart to get Everett, Higbee involved this week. Brutal mismatch for AZ.

I think Goff is going to have a big day. He'll have time and targets available against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. I am certain they are going to give up 30 plus to the Rams. It's going to be a BIG divisional win for the Rams unless something really crazy happens. I think this can be a win with a 2-3 score margin. Like in the 13-20 point range.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To be fair, Peterson(CB) went out with a quad injury & then everything went to hell after. He should be good to go for this game, though.
Hey - welcome back man. I look forward to you crying in your beer but welcome back just the same.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get ready to hear the media hype Adrian Peterson before this one.

Ignoring he’s been mostly irrelevant the last two seasons, accumulating 287 yards on 90 carries / 3.2 yds per carry... and that INCLUDES his monster game last week.

I worry more about defending the pass than what AP offers at this stage.

Other than allowing the obligatory 50 yard run, I agree