What Cardinals Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cards embarrass themselves nationally and, now, internationally. If the greedy NFL could figure a way to play football in space, the Cards would embarrass themselves universally.
200.webp

Q729

Legend
I don’t think we would have ever realized that if you hadn’t let us know. I especially like that you identify as a rams fan.

Now, as a Cardinals fan, go f*** yourself.
Who was that Ram fan? :LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'll guess 34 - 17 Cards. I think AD vs their less than stellar run defense is going to allow us to really open up the playbook. Hopefully the o-line shows up again

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

awesome, McVay & Goff, know how to spread the ball around

This is mostly Goff IMO. Watch his head. He scans the field REALLY quickly. Watch how he moves his feet and is agile.

He reminds me of Brees with those feet and how his head moves around looking for a place to throw.

He's still an explosive guy and someone we need to worry about.

Mebbe, but not today!!!!!!!

Dicknose will get another chance December 3rd.

By then he will likely be on the bench.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
One by one the NFC West fan forums will implode over this changing of the guard, Seattle Seahawks meltdown will be priceless

I have to say, reading the Cards forums they have a lot of good folks there...Seattle?

Not so much

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Watch his head. He scans the field REALLY quickly.
Watch how he moves his feet and is agile....

those feet and how his head moves around looking for a place to throw.
Did you post this before ?

I have read this before somewhere.

Hmmm.... oh yeah I remember now.
It was Goff's scouting report.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
One by one the NFC West fan forums will implode over this changing of the guard, Seattle Seahawks meltdown will be priceless

I have to say, reading the Cards forums they have a lot of good folks there...Seattle?

Not so much

Seattle fans will simply revert to being Washington Huskies fans once again. (spit)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Congrats on the win, Rams fans.
Classy post dude. Props for dropping back in.
Dude, is Arians really going to stick with Stanton? Gabbert deserves a shot. At least he can move around back there.

Man...tough month for Phx sports all around. Dbacks get swept, Cards struggling and Suns fire their HC after just 3 games.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Congrats on the win, Rams fans.
And that is why you are my favorite "enemy" fan. I watched the game with one of my closest friends (cardinal fan) and stayed silent.... Which is hard for me... But we have been on the other side plenty of times. Godspeed going fwd. The Rams are a nightmare for card qbs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is mostly Goff IMO. Watch his head. He scans the field REALLY quickly. Watch how he moves his feet and is agile.

He reminds me of Brees with those feet and how his head moves around looking for a place to throw.

@Mackeyser
Les has joined us on the dark side (or is it the light side?).

DVontel

Rookie
Classy post dude. Props for dropping back in.
Dude, is Arians really going to stick with Stanton? Gabbert deserves a shot. At least he can move around back there.

Man...tough month for Phx sports all around. Dbacks get swept, Cards struggling and Suns fire their HC after just 3 games.
Yup, he’s just stubborn to make a change. Hopefully him & the rest of the staff leaves after the season. Also, get rid of every player over the age of 30. Plus side is that we’ll get a really draft pick. Just can’t squander it.

Although the only PHX team I’m a fan of is the Cards, I do feel for DBacks & Suns fans everywhere. Tough time for them.

Good luck the rest of the way.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Yup, he’s just stubborn to make a change. Hopefully him & the rest of the staff leaves after the season. Also, get rid of every player over the age of 30. Plus side is that we’ll get a really draft pick. Just can’t squander it.

Although the only PHX team I’m a fan of is the Cards, I do feel for DBacks & Suns fans everywhere. Tough time for them.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Always appreciate your contributions. Hope you'll come back if not before at least for the rematch. I'm reading a lot of Cards fans wanting new coaching and a blow up rebuild. Best of luck.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I noticed that Florio assigned this wrap-up article to one of his underlings. This was his comment from earlier this week...

Florio’s take: The folks in London are getting a pretty good game, for a change. The Rams are inconsistent, and the Cardinals have gotten a boost from the arrival of Adrian Peterson.

Florio’s pick: Cardinals 23, Rams 20.

latest

**********************************************************************************
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/22/rams-blow-out-cardinals-33-0/#comments

Rams blow out Cardinals 33-0
Posted by Charean Williams on October 22, 2017

pft85-e1508706478545.jpg

AP

The Rams added insult to the Cardinals’ injury to starting quarterback Carson Palmer, shutting out Arizona 33-0. It marked the first time the Cardinals failed to score in a game since a 58-0 beat down by the Seahawks in 2012.

Palmer will miss at least eight weeks after he undergoes surgery on his broken left arm, coach Bruce Arians announced after the game.

“It’s a gut punch,” wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald said, via Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic.

The Cardinals were missing in action all day, even before losing Palmer in the second quarter.

The Rams outgained Arizona 425 yards to 193. Jared Goff completed 22 of 37 passes for 235 yards with one touchdown and one interception, and Todd Gurley had 22 carries for 106 yards and a touchdown.

Cardinals running back Adrian Peterson rushed for only 21 yards on 11 carries, and Drew Stanton, who replaced Palmer, went only 5-of-14 for 62 yards and an interception. Fitzgerald had three catches for 29 yards.

It was the Rams’ first shutout since they posted back-to-back shutouts over Oakland and Washington in 2014. Defensive tackle Aaron Donald said, via Lindsey Thiry‏ of the Los Angeles Times, that new defensive coordinator Wade Phillips has brought a “confidence, swag” to the Rams.
------------
Rams actually look good, I did not realize how bad Fisher really was
------------
Total domination. Team looks good in all phases right now.

Rams 5-2 best start to a season since 2003.
---------
Time to hit the reset button for the Cards. Their core is old (Fitz, Carson, AP)…and they have drafted horribly since Steve Keim has been there
---------
Maybe the homers at the AZ Republic (newspaper) will stop hyping the Cards for the playoffs. Just stop it!
--------
You mean Dan Buckley? That guy is the biggest Cardinals cheerleader this side of actual Cardinals cheerleaders.
------------
I believe Pete Pricko would give him a run for the money there…
-----------
But that Adrian Peterson…he’s reborn right? Saints blew it, right?
---------
Getting better week after week. Goff has to stop forcing balls into double, triple coverage. He needs to get with Sammy Watkins over the bye week. I like winning.
---------
If I could only post here, I would say “How about those Rams!”
---------
Bruce is toast
-------
Amazing how close this team was to another championship like 20 months ago. Time to hit the reset button.
--------
Arians the self proclaimed Football Maven, is way over his head. Cardinal coaching is a disgrace and he should be sacked.
--------
When you’ve lost your QB of course you’re going to rely on the run. Don’t blame AP for a lack of production. The team went one dimensional. Besides, LA has one of the toughest run defenses in the league.
--------
71 point flip from the last time these teams played (Arizona 44, LA Rams 6).
---------
wartface wrote this morning:
AP makes the entire offense better because the play action opens up and the passing game is more effective.. The Rams are in trouble today. Palmer will get 4 touchdowns today.
===

Adrian Peterson: 11 carries for 21 yards (less than 2.0 per touch);
Carson Palmer: A little over 50 percent completion rate with just 122 yards, a touchdown and a pick before leaving with as broken arm;
Final score: Rams 33, Cardinals 0.
My advice: Don’t quit your day job to become an NFL analyst just yet.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
wartface wrote this morning:
AP makes the entire offense better because the play action opens up and the passing game is more effective.. The Rams are in trouble today. Palmer will get 4 touchdowns today.
===

Adrian Peterson: 11 carries for 21 yards (less than 2.0 per touch);
Carson Palmer: A little over 50 percent completion rate with just 122 yards, a touchdown and a pick before leaving with as broken arm;
Final score: Rams 33, Cardinals 0.
My advice: Don’t quit your day job to become an NFL analyst just yet.

Should he stick to trying to be an ESPN analyst then?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Carson Palmer: A little over 50 percent completion rate with just 122 yards, a touchdown and a pick before leaving with as broken arm
Rams: 33
Cardinals: 0
:thinking: