What can we realistically expect from the St. Louis Rams in 2014?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every season teams "come out of nowhere" to win divisions and challenge deep into the playoffs. But if you go back and analyze how they did it, you typically will see strong drafting in the previous two seasons, excellent coaching to include coaching adjustments, and a healthy team. Rams pulled that off in '99 in Vermiel's third season of remaking the roster and only the most optimistic of fans saw that one coming prior to preseason when there was a marked and noticable difference in the team.

Rams may be set up in such a way for this season. They have drafted very well the past couple years. They adjusted their defensive staff to stack it for success with GDub. Third season under a complete overhaul.

IMO if you want to sit back and be pessimistic knock yourself out man. But this, for my money, IS the season to be optimistic. We are living in a great time right now as Rams' fans man. Enjoy it!

I don't know about optimism or pesimism... but I agree with what you said about being in a position to come out of nowhere and make the playoffs.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Stan doesn't look that thin to me. :sneaky:

1zwdu8n.gif
it's typo city when i post from my handheld :)