What can we actually glean from OTA's?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
There's not a ton that actually gets done in OTA's except installing offense, defense and special teams and introducing rookies to many of the concepts, seeing if they get the concepts, etc...

That being said, there will be some interesting hints at what's to come in training camp.

Things that will be interesting:

1) Who lines up at FS first? Will TJ move over? Will it be Bryant or Davis?
2) Does the offense look the same as last year or are there tweaks? Yes, we'll probably see more shotgun but will we see more of other formations?
3) Where do the new receivers line up? Who's in the slot? Who's backing up X and Z?
4) Wither Nick Foles? If you're gonna cut him, I don't think you have him show up.
5) Who's calling out the defense? It was Laurinaitis. Will it be Ogletree? Will it be TJ?
6) How's Gaines foot? Does he line up outside? One hopes his rehab is done and he's not hobbled going into training camp.

Anything I'm missing?

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
my guesses...

1. I think Mo starts unless they want him in Barrons old role as the nickle back. In that case it would be davis, but eitehr way itll be a nice rotation and if no one runs away with the job then thats when we might see TJ move to fs.

2. More pistol

3. Z=Britt X=Tavon Slot=Cooper with thomas and quick the first 2 backups

4. Foles is a camp arm, and potential trade bait if a QB goes down for another team

5.Ogletree no doubt

6. #GainesIsland

I think one of the more interesting things will be the starting offensive line. Itll be interesting to see who they view as the penciled in starters

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There's not a ton that actually gets done in OTA's except installing offense, defense and special teams and introducing rookies to many of the concepts, seeing if they get the concepts, etc...

That being said, there will be some interesting hints at what's to come in training camp.

Things that will be interesting:

1) Who lines up at FS first? Will TJ move over? Will it be Bryant or Davis?
2) Does the offense look the same as last year or are there tweaks? Yes, we'll probably see more shotgun but will we see more of other formations?
3) Where do the new receivers line up? Who's in the slot? Who's backing up X and Z?
4) Wither Nick Foles? If you're gonna cut him, I don't think you have him show up.
5) Who's calling out the defense? It was Laurinaitis. Will it be Ogletree? Will it be TJ?
6) How's Gaines foot? Does he line up outside? One hopes his rehab is done and he's not hobbled going into training camp.

Anything I'm missing?
I think keeping an eye on the "D-Line Rotation" with Long and Fairley being gone. It will be interesting to see how they rotate Coples, Longacre, Easley, Trinca-Pasat, Westbrooks, Sims, and the rest around!
Also the LB rotation will be interesting to watch!

Ram65

Legend
my guesses...

1. I think Mo starts unless they want him in Barrons old role as the nickle back. In that case it would be davis, but eitehr way itll be a nice rotation and if no one runs away with the job then thats when we might see TJ move to fs.

2. More pistol

3. Z=Britt X=Tavon Slot=Cooper with thomas and quick the first 2 backups

4. Foles is a camp arm, and potential trade bait if a QB goes down for another team

5.Ogletree no doubt

6. #GainesIsland

I think one of the more interesting things will be the starting offensive line. Itll be interesting to see who they view as the penciled in starters

Good answers!

I'll add this...

How quickly is Goff picking up the offense?