What Bucs Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambition

Rookie
I saw the reference to 'Curb Stomping' twice from the Buc fans. Am I being overly sensitive? Because I always felt, after seeing what the Curb Stomp really was like on American History X, that it isn't a term to be used lightly anywhere. Curb Stomping is a cruel, disgusting, Skinhead racist abusive invention. Are Bucs fans that Redneck stupid that they see nothing wrong with it?
not limited to bucs fans...been seeing this pop up all over the place lately.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Man, those guys sound like they are at odds with the coaching staff after week one. McCown was never going to be the QB to take them to the post-season, he looked good throwing to Alshon Jeffrey and Brandon Marshall. Heck, even Austin Davis could put up decent numbers if he were passing to them.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Man, those guys sound like they are at odds with the coaching staff after week one. McCown was never going to be the QB to take them to the post-season, he looked good throwing to Alshon Jeffrey and Brandon Marshall. Heck, even Austin Davis could put up decent numbers if he were passing to them.
whoooaaaaaa WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOAAAAA WHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA

Hold it a minute, are you talking about Austin ' I'm a statue Davis' here?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The key to this game is which team is more pissed off from last week.

I went into this season thinking that these teams were constructed very similar, but the Rams had more talent, particularly across the offensive line. I hope that rings true this weekend.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.bucschat.com/topic/37271-ot-rams-vs-bucs/
OT Rams vs Bucs

I look foward to this game every year.

This year, I am perplexed with Fisher and the Rams.

If you guys have any semblance of an offense, you will win.

We should make whoever you guys have running the ball, to look like a pro bowler.

Bank it!

What is the temp expected to be down there Sunday?

Frank, what is it you see in this coach? (Fisher)

I don't see it.

Youngest team again for the third year in a row.

That isn't working.

I only have a fantasy team now to pull for.

Will Doug Martin play?

I hope so.
---------------
95c0185198e1ac5207054474ecaf4f8e.jpg

------------------
That is a lot like Missouri in the summer
smile.png

If you guys can run the ball, you will win.
-------------------
I don't have confidence that our oline can create any holes whatsoever for Martin, but I do of course hope you're right. I think that if the Bucs lose against your Rams, then hope fades.
--------------------
I am not betting anything this year.

These guys are still the yougest team (after three years), too many penilties!

Bad coaching.

You will see.
-----------------
The Rams need to worry about J Lane running over them for 50yards and then never getting another carry.

Maybe Josh McC will get his feet under him on the opening series this game.

It's at home....oh wait, last week was the home opener, so forget that.
-----------------
The Bucs Oline likes to act like matadors.....so they will not be able to run or pass.

The Rams are playing a backup QB.....so you have a huge advantage over the Bucs defense.
----------------
Lovie Smith was holding back in the preseason and didn't want to give anything away.

Just wait until the season starts! He will have a great game plan..oh wait nevermind.

All the Rams need to do is double and triple team McCoy and put pressure on McClown...game over.
---------------
I'm not sure we could run the ball against a front seven staffed by a nunnery. We're not getting outplayed physically (although that is happening) so much as we're getting out-thunk. There are plays we just look fuckin clueless in the run and pass game. Granted, that Carolina front 7 is near the top of the league, but we seldom exhibited signs of intelligent life in the preseason, either.
---------------
http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/?topic=1318535.0
Rams and Donald

Will our Oline be able to stop this?

http://www.cardiachill.com/2014/9/8...s-rams-vs-minnesota-vikings-nfl-pitt-football
-----------------
It will be difficult. He had several splash plays in that game.
-----------------
Nope...
-----------------
The OL is def. going to have their hands full with Brockers, Donald and Quinn. Bucs better get the passing game going early to keep the D from stacking the box in running situations or we\'re going to be in for a longggggg day.
--------------
If Mankins is out, we\'re in major trouble. Hope he\'s back this game.
Things get a lot easier after this game, as far as the quality of defenses we will face.
--------------
Take advantage of the fact they will be trying to exploit our weak line and call a lot of screen passes. Use the quick penetration against them.
-------------
I wonder who will have the bigger impact this Sunday. Mike Evans or Aaron Donald.
------------
Oh no doubt in my mind we continue to send Doug stubbornly up against the middle of a brick wall 20 + times....or until we are down 17 points again - whichever comes 1st
------------
Agreed that we need to get some short passes going early and often to try to set up the running game. Slants, screens, quick stuff. It\\\'s not likely to happen. We\\\'ll ram Doug up the middle over and over, try to get cute in the second half, give up a half dozen sacks.

It\\\'s going to be an ugly, low scoring game. Hopefully having Tedford back gives us a little more creativity. We WON\\\'T score any points against the Rams if we attack them the same way we did Carolina. Their line is just as good and they\\\'re hungry for a win going after their loss last week.
-------------
Deep passes open up the run game, not short stuff. We have earned this moniker \\\"Dunkaneers\\\" for a reason. With our size and the new focus on illegal contact from DBs... The odds are very much in our favor. Even if the QB has little to no time, he needs to chuck it up Freeman style and take some deep shots. Did we take a single deep shot in week one? It\'s maddening to see a team that has based it\'s offense around three guys that are 6\'5\" or taller NOT TAKE DEEP SHOTS! All it takes is one big reception for the defense to start playing back and hesitating.
------------
I know deep shots open up the run game, but it\'s not likely that Josh will have enough time to get the ball down the field. Our WRs should be able to punk their DBs but considering McCown will likely be wearing Donald and Quinn like a cheap suit it\'ll probably be difficult to get anything going downfield.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I thought we were a downtrodden group of late. By comparison, those guys make us look like...

how-to-stay-enthusiastic-all-the-time.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And in what way has that improved your experience as a fan?

The point is to have fun.

Expecting the worst at every juncture isn't fun. It's miserable.

This one should be placed on the front page banner.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm not too worried about our defense, but I am worried that our offense won't score any TD's again..

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Buccaneers lose Mike Jenkins for season to pectoral injury
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 10, 2014, 11:11 AM EDT
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-mike-jenkins-for-season-to-pectoral-injury/

ff1e33faed2a282b16183904d2ba05a2.jpeg
AP

The Buccaneers lost a key member of the secondary, forcing them to shuffle the deck on defense.

The team announced that cornerback Mike Jenkins was placed on injured reserve with a pectoral injury, and that they waived defensive end Scott Solomon.

To take their roster spots, the Bucs signed veteran cornerback Crezdon Butler and claimed defensive end Jacquies Smith off of waivers from the Bills.

Jenkins was brought in this offseason along with Alterraun Verner after the Bucs parted ways with Darrelle Revis. The former first-round pick had settled into the starting job, holding off Johnthan Banks.

Of course, his most memorable moment Sunday was being on the receiving end of Kelvin Benjamin’s circus catch, which went around Jenkins’ arm and shoulder for a touchdown.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Is that not what happens every time. A Sunday morning newswoman stated that the Bucs "should have an easier time" because Cam Newton wasn't playing. I knew then we were in big trouble.

This guy sounds like a Rams fan...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This guy sounds like a Rams fan...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If I were to check every forum/board in which a team lost last Sunday it would probably all sound familiar to us. Hmmm I wonder what Patriots fans are saying? :cool:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think the Rams defense is going to be in the backfield early and often. I don't believe for a second Josh McCown has forgotten this...

mccownroughingcalled13rier.gif

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I've become conviced lately that some teams only get one or two good seasons a decade, by divine decree. Oh sure, you can draft well, and sign the best free agents. Get proven coaches. But you might as well push a boulder uphill. The Rams are one, the Bucs another.
(This should be in a light shade of blue font, because I'm half joking.)

That said, I think we are going to win this one.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't blame them for not fearing the Rams. But if Hill plays, I think we can win. Just need to execute. If Davis plays, I have my doubts. Would rather see Keenum.(but I doubt he knows the offense)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Doug Martin not seen practicing on Wednesday
Posted by Mike Wilkening on September 10, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/10/doug-martin-not-seen-practicing-on-wednesday/

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptuwodg5zwjkotrinte0ztblmgi5otg4zte5mte2ownl-e1410374576135.jpeg
AP

The Buccaneers’ starting tailback reportedly wasn’t taking part in the club’s first on-field workout of the week.

Via Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times and other club beat writers, Doug Martin was not seen practicing on Wednesday. Martin is reportedly dealing with a knee/leg injury.

The 25-year-old Martin was limited to nine yards on nine carries in the Week One loss to Carolina.

Bobby Rainey and Mike James are the backups to Martin.

And Martin wasn’t the only key Bucs player not to be seen practicing on Wednesday. Left guard Logan Mankins (knee), tight end Austin Sefarian-Jenkins (foot) and defensive end Michael Johnson (ankle) were also sitting out, according to Matt Baker of the Tampa Bay Times.

The Buccaneers face the Rams in Tampa Bay on Sunday. After that, the Bucs play three consecutive road games.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Tampon fans have to be raving about those 1980 digital alarm clock numbers on their stunning new uniforms. Hahahaha. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF were they thinking.

The old creamsicle unis were way better than these new ones.