What Browns Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm not betting on this team to be resting key players in the 4th quarter. They haven't earned that treatment. We need to go out and earn a win. I don't care how pretty it is or isn't. The Browns aren't going to rollover. They took the Broncos to OT.

You sit key players late in a game when you have a commanding lead. It's for the good of the team. It's not a "reward", it's protecting your assets. If Fisher lost a key player for the season when there was 10 minutes left and we were up 30 and just destroying a team, no one is saying that's OK, you were making them earn a rest. It's also not like they go to the showers and can't come back in.

I don't think anyone is saying the Browns roll over for any team, but this is a matchup nightmare for them. Taking the Broncos to OT is a different matchup entirely. They have a terrible run game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You sit key players late in a game when you have a commanding lead. It's for the good of the team. It's not a "reward", it's protecting your assets. If Fisher lost a key player for the season when there was 10 minutes left and we were up 30 and just destroying a team, no one is saying that's OK, you were making them earn a rest. It's also not like they go to the showers and can't come back in.

I don't think anyone is saying the Browns roll over for any team, but this is a matchup nightmare for them. Taking the Broncos to OT is a different matchup entirely. They have a terrible run game.

You're missing my point. I'm not betting on us having a commanding lead. We haven't shown that we can do anything like that thus far. It's not something I'm pondering. I want a "W." I'm not going to get arrogant and believe we're going to blow out a team that's been competitive pretty much all year. If the Rams do, great. But it's not a thought I'm having right now.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Blowing out a team, resting players? We can't even win two in a row yet, let's take it easy. Gurley has played two good games and we're talking about Dickerson and the HOF, commanding leads, etc. Let's win two first. That's not negative, just being prudent. We should win this game, but we gotta prove we can win these games we should.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Listen to me closely here. There will be no EASY games. This team will have to fight for everything it gets. If we do end up in a several score blowout, it will simply mean we took advantage of what we were given, but there is not one game on our schedule, we will win, in a walk. It's the Fisher way.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Rams offensive game plan against the Browns will be a simple one. Run Gurley and run him some more. He’s gonna have a big day against the Pettine Sieve. We can only hope he gets tired and doesn’t totally embarrass us.

This made me chuckle.......Pettine Sieve lulz!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This should have Todd Gurley and the Rams O-line licking their chops. If the Rams don't totally dominate the Browns with their run game, something is seriously wrong with this team.
http://www.scout.com/nfl/browns/forums/4409-the-watercooler/14204237-149-3-ypg

149.3 YPG

That's the browns opponents rushing yards per game in 2015.
It's fairly remarkable considering the competition the Browns have had since the start of the year.
In example - the Broncos ranked 30th in rushing in 2015 - their offense that is.
On the final drive of 13 plays they RAN 8 times with the corpse of manning as qb
this wasn't a very good offense (partchwork o line) and an awkward offense. But they did this defense in.

Also very similar it's about what they did last year. Almost to the yard.
So this past offseason they made some changes.
Released Rubin. Skrine and Sheard signed elsewhere, cut Phil Taylor and traded Billy Wynn.

Browns added: Randy Starks, Tramon Williams, Danny Shelton, Xavier Cooper, Nate Orchard and made Jamie Meder official. On paper it looks like an even swap - maybe even upgrade at certain points
It's even. Boy is it even but they made an effort to address some issues in lieu of letting guys walk - I think we can all agree on that one right?

Even more curious is the browns rank 23 in team sacks. Now you have to remember we had 7 sacks against the Titans. If the browns continued the average outside of that game (based on what we have seen those 7 sacks were an outlier) I believe they would be 31st in the league.

So we really haven't seen any improvement in 22 games pettine has been the HC or his buddy the DC - pettine is a defensive coach by the way. I bring that up because you couldn't really tell by watching the browns but it is worth noting.

We are getting destroyed on the ground, despite taking some drastic measures from a personnel standpoint to address them. It's not even bend but don't break. It's keep pushing and eventually you got them.

Our upcoming schedule has some teams that some may consider dynamic ground games.
Todd Gurley. Hill/Bernard. Chris Johnson/Ellington. BeastMode. Levian Bell.
All guys way more talented than Ronnie Hilman.
Unfortunately I don't see an answer nor a fix. We just have to hope mcown plays at a level he has never played at consistently.

The first four or five games were a day at the beach comparing what we have. Even the Broncos tried to gift that game to the browns.
Not sure how you fix it. Not this season.
--------
The disturbing part to me is Pettine and Co. preached all offseason about stopping the run,and running the football on offense,and they haven't done either well.

Dead last stopping the run,and 25th running the football on offense.

And this is what you concentrated on in the offseason?

That's reason enough to get fired right there.

If you can't even improve on the two things you concentrated on,and spent resources on,then why should I have faith in you to turn around the rest of the team?
-------
But is the scheme that complicated or that remedial? That's where I am at.
Too many times caught with 10 men on the field or getting flagged for having 12 - consistently.
Ilbs shooting wrong gaps. Olbs not able to hold the edge and defensive ends on milk cartons for being missing.

Too complicated or too remedial?
-------
I don't understand why it has to be such a complex scheme. What the hell is wrong with playing a gap controlled defense where you focus on good fundamental tackling. I understand mixing up coverages and disguising blitzes but I dont even know what I'm watching half the time.

But going back to fundamentals, if they focused on stopping the run, wouldn't you think they'd have stressed things like shedding blocks, controlling gaps, and attacking the LOS with proper pursuit angles? Yeah, the scheme has holes all over the place but the simplest things aren't being executed. This isn't this staff's first rodeo, nor is it for the players. So what the hell is going on and who's mostly at fault?
--------
The run D is just horrid though, I watched Kruger totally over run a play yesterday for a big gain. He wasn't even blocked out of it took himself out of it. Happens all the time. Considering the turnover of players I gotta say it's more scheme and coaching than players.
--------
Todd Gurley may well run for 200 yards against the Browns this week.
--------
The defense should have to practice in pink bedazzled uniforms with skirts until they hold a team to under 100 yards rushing.
--------
Our ILBs seem to not move laterally and are poor in persuit of the run. Just as bad as the olbers are at the edge they are equally as sucky in persuit in shooting gaps (mostly the wrong ones)

And our defensive ends are pitiful. They get moved off the point of attack and are pushed back and when they do risk and shoot they whiff.
Outside of the scheme they play with horrible insticts and fundamentals
-------
Our LB's are absolutely awful, specifically the OLB's. They are horrible against the run, and as a bonus also offer absolutely no pass rush. At least be good at something.
--------
Gurley averages 5.7 YPC. Sunday is gonna suck.

However, by Sunday I'll have convinced myself we have some sort of chance only to be kicked in the nuts again.
-------
I think if they change back to the lighter orange that will help.
-------
The system is down

tumblr_inline_mtjsj3BfMr1qiz4q8.gif

--------
Track speed coming off the edge against the slowest front seven in the NFL means a very long day.
I can see realistically 185+ yard type of bleeding
--------
Yup... 180 and 2 TD's minimum.
---------
For those who don't know LARP; it means Live Action Role Play. LARP is a form of role-playing where the participants physically act out their characters' actions. The players pursue goals within a fictional setting represented by the real world while interacting with each other in character.

I can't think of a better description of this clusterf#@k team. They are pretending to be something they are not, all dressed up in costume, in the real-world setting of a football stadium.
-------
This defense is a potent combination of incompetent schemes together with slow, soft players. We lose our individual battles regularly, but it really doesn't matter because O'Neil's scheme wouldn't exploit them anyway. Fire him, bring in eleven new starters and you literally couldn't be worse.
---------
16 straight years of incompetence has more bearing on the psyche of the fans than it does the product on the field.
--------
What floors me is the complete inability to contain outside running plays. It's mind boggling. Repeatedly failing to contain and getting sucked inside trying to be a hero on the highlight reel is the sort of thing high school players get benched for yet our high paid defense makes the same errors.

I coached pee wee football one year (super fun but we sucked due to poor coaching) and ended up handling the defense. Most definitely not my area of expertise (not that I really have one but I was mostly an offensive player in high school) so I asked a buddy who is a HS coach what to focus on.

He told me "after tackling the 1st thing you should teach kids playing on defense is to not let the fast kid get outside, contain, contain, contain, that's it" Thinking back I recall my HS coaches screaming the same thing at us on the practice field, in games and in the film room.

Not sure if we have dumb players or if it's coaching but we can't seem to execute basic football fundamentals.
--------
Good? Fundamental? Tackling?

I mean, I know these words as they stand alone, but are you sure you are allowed to string them together like that? Do they even work when you connect them as such? You must be breaking some kind of Grammatical Rule.

We haven't had those three words unified STR.

You keep doing stuff like this, you're going to fail your English Class!

Suddenly came in the Saint of Sorrows, Time with all of his Tainted Tomorrows.
-------
I think the damning evidence against pettine is the lack of development of the rookies. The players in the " it's a process" corral keeps growing. Erving, gilbert,gaines,shelton,of course manziel,bibbs and anyone else I forgot. Another indictment is hadens behavior or confidence seems shot. Coaches killing any swagger or ego at the door.

I suspect emotionally driven players are neutered quickly. Passionless play out there. Too much scheme, not enough heart on defensive side. This affliction of def coordinators tryn to control every scenario is common for smarty pants newbies. Dolphins had same problem til they were let loose and prison raped Tennessee.
-------
It's a combination of poor scheme, poor coaching, poor use of personnel, poor play and lastly on the players.
Here is another testimonial to their incompetence
Browns currently rank 23rd in total sacks through 6 games.

Not the worst. Minor improvement from the 27th through 16 last year.
However if you take the sack fest of the Titans game out of the equation the browns only have 3 sacks in 5 games.
That sir is the perfect storm of suck
--------
C'mon Jack - yes, they have no pass rush - but it's because they've traded off a pass rush for a dominant run defense. You can't optimize everything at the same time, can you?
-------
This is likely going to be the worst Browns defense of my lifetime and what is alarming is that they have spent a lot of money in FA and high draft picks in the past few years in an effort to shore it up across 3 different coaching and GM regimes. They have a supposed defensive expert as HC who has spent two years talking the big talk about what is going to happen but the defense is only getting worse with time somehow.
---------

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I like those guys. They have a sense of purposeful defeat like they know it's going to suck, they expect it to suck, but only they get to say it. If you say it they circle the wagons and give you the finger.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
at least they always have a sense of what's coming. we on the other hand have the pleasure of dissecting our team all week every week and then rolling the dice to see which Rams team decided to come out the tunnel any given Sunday.

RamzFanz

Damnit
at least they always have a sense of what's coming. we on the other hand have the pleasure of dissecting our team all week every week and then rolling the dice to see which Rams team decided to come out the tunnel any given Sunday.

We've known for months which Rams team. Great D, rebuilt O coming off injuries we hope settles in.

It's been just about dead on the script so far.

I don't get the mystery.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Someone tell this OLD illiterate throwback what LULZ stands for. My Bud uses it almost every post and I've let it go for too long. So I'm puter illiterate. I have no shame . Someone help this Ole' fricker out. I'm gonna send a team to Cleveland to help with the deliverance from suicide evil that lives there. I can't even imagine how bad these guys truley suffer. NO INJURIES!!!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
We've known for months which Rams team. Great D, rebuilt O coming off injuries we hope settles in.

It's been just about dead on the script so far.

I don't get the mystery.
no. it's not. yes the D has been great (besides a horrendous letdown in Washington) but idk what this rebuilt offense coming off injuries means. we have an offense that appears in some games, receivers and TEs making great plays with Foles being pretty accurate then you have games where the ball is getting constantly dropped, Foles looking lost and inaccurate and the offense can't stay on the field and sometimes the line can pass block and not run block and sometimes they can run block and can't pass block. last week the offense could've held on to win but poor play calling sabotaged them. now we'll see how Reynolds holds up full time. the only thing that's gone scripted correctly so far is an amazing defense and an awesome rookie running back. you must have them at least winning the next 3 of 4 cus if not then that's not a script I want to read

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnPOqE8R5M0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrWwpR-tLmw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDpiGQf_CuM

http://truluvsports.com/browns-rams-what-to-watch/

Foles-McCown.jpg

BROWNS @ RAMS – WHAT TO WATCH
Author: Joe Branham

The St. Louis Rams will host the Cleveland Browns on October 25, 2015 for a week 7 matchup.

The Browns enter this game off of a hard fought week 6 loss to the undefeated Denver Broncos by a score of 26-23. The overtime thriller will not be easy for the Browns to swallow as they were able to force three Peyton Manning interceptions with one in the overtime period.

The Rams come into week 7 off of a week 6 bye. The Rams’ last two games were hard fought road battles against the Arizona Cardinals and Green Bay Packers. The Rams were able to win against the Cardinals for a big division win, but fell to the Green Bay Packers despite having gained more offensive yards than the Aaron Rodgers led Packers.

Today we’ll look at a few things to watch when the Browns come to St. Louis to take on the Rams.

Todd Gurley vs. Browns run D

The Cleveland Browns run defense has been dreadful. Entering week 6, the Browns were ranked 31st in the league against the run. The Denver Broncos didn’t help as they put up 152 rushing yards on the Browns. The Broncos have one of the least exciting rush attacks in the NFL, but were still able to do their share of damage.

Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley has been playing at a high level in recent weeks putting up 143 and 159 rushing yards in his last two games. Gurley has yet to be able to find the end zone, but should be able to find a lot of space against a poor Browns front.

It’s worth keeping an eye on the Rams offensive line though. The most seasoned player on the Rams front will miss the remainder of the season. Guard Roger Saffold has been placed on IR and Garrett Reynolds will take his place.

The Rams offensive line collectively has 36 starts. Second year left tackle Greg Robinson leads the charge with 17. Center Tim Barnes comes in with the second most with a whopping nine starts. Havenstein and Brown each sitting with five and Reynolds will be getting his first in week 7.

Nick Foles vs. Browns pass D

Nick Foles is coming off the worst game of his career. One in which he threw four interceptions. Pass protection has been an issue for the Rams and does not look to be getting any easier (see paragraph above).

The Browns are coming off a game in which they were able to intercept future Hall of Fame QB Peyton Manning. It’s hard to judge a defense based on what they do against 2015 Peyton Manning as he has been sloppy and inconsistent, but three interceptions is still a good defensive performance.

The Browns have only notched ten sacks on the season, seven of those sacks came in one game. That being said, the offensive line will need to do what it can against the pass rush to give Foles enough time to find his receivers.

Josh McCown vs. Rams pass D/pass rush

Josh McCown has looked good in recent weeks. Setting single game marks in Cleveland in terms of pass yards. The Rams have one of the most vicious pass rushes in the NFL.

The Rams secondary has been known to give up big plays, but has done an outstanding job in their recent games of keeping the play in front of them. Even against players such as Larry Fitzgerald, John Brown, and Antonio Brown.

The Rams could be missing defensive end Chris Long who suffered a hyperextended his knee against the Green Bay Packers. His status will be monitored throughout the week.

The Browns offensive line will need to have a career day to give McCown enough time to find his target.

Browns special teams vs. Rams special teams

Whenever the Rams are involved in a game, special teams figures to be a big part of the game. The Rams boast two outstanding kickers in Greg Zuerlein and Johnny Hekker, and a punt returner in Tavon Austin who is always a threat to make a big play. The only weak spot of the Rams special teams’ game would be at kick returner. A position that running back Bennie Cunningham typically mans.

The Browns kicker Travis Coons has yet to miss a field goal attempt in 2015 and will be a weapon for the Browns if/when they can get into range.

Browns punt returner Travis Benjamin is also a threat in the return game.

I can’t talk about the Rams special teams without mentioning their ability to run the fake with punter Johnny Hekker who played QB in high school. In the right situation, Hekker is a weapon in the pass game and has the ability to get the ball to the open man. His most recent successful fake was in week 5 when the Rams played the Green Bay Packers when he threw a 20 yard pass to safety Cody Davis.

This game is likely to be decided in the trenches. Can the Rams young offensive line give Foles time to find his target and open up holes for Todd Gurley? Can the Browns offensive line slow down the Rams pass rush enough to let McCown keep up his recent success?

The game will kick off in St. Louis at noon local time and will be televised on CBS.

Follow Joe Branham on Twitter (@TruNFLJoe)

RamzFanz

Damnit
no. it's not. yes the D has been great (besides a horrendous letdown in Washington) but idk what this rebuilt offense coming off injuries means. we have an offense that appears in some games, receivers and TEs making great plays with Foles being pretty accurate then you have games where the ball is getting constantly dropped, Foles looking lost and inaccurate and the offense can't stay on the field and sometimes the line can pass block and not run block and sometimes they can run block and can't pass block. last week the offense could've held on to win but poor play calling sabotaged them. now we'll see how Reynolds holds up full time. the only thing that's gone scripted correctly so far is an amazing defense and an awesome rookie running back. you must have them at least winning the next 3 of 4 cus if not then that's not a script I want to read

The common script of not expecting an offense to click right off the bat in the hardest part of the schedule with a new OC, scheme, QB, and o-line, and with no Gurley or Quick, but still grinding out a few wins with a monster defense.

The common script of making it into the bye with 2 or 3 wins and coming out ready to take advantage of the softer part of the schedule honing the offense for the final push through Seattle.

The subscript of possible complete failure before the bye as many worried the defense would come out slow and attributed this to a Fisher trait. Others argued it was a product of the ever changing DC. The later seem to have been correct. The D has been as good as one could hope from the first snap, IMO.

My script? I had us, best case, at 3 wins right now. I didn't see one of the losses as the Washington debacle, but I didn't count it out with a new O either. I have us at 90% chance of winning the next 5 and 99% of winning 4 of the next 5. Winning ugly or with defensive scores at times as the offense continues to mature. Then I have us losing no more than 2 more games at the end of this season and taking the NFCW. Rams will go into the playoffs as a complete and well honed winning machine. See under my profile pic.

I'm kind of surprised at all the angst about where we are today. I thought most of us expected almost exactly this. Slow bumpy offense to start, strong defense, emergence of Gurley at some point.

The only real surprises for me this season so far have been:

1) The Washington debacle.

2) Quick not contributing at all so far.

3) Gurley coming in and just exploding on good defenses out of the gate. Remember all the "no way he plays before the bye" and "he's not going to contribute much this season"? Some old bastard at TC tried to tell me Gurley would be mostly sidelined as a star for LA. I didn't throat punch him, but it was close.

4) That we have zero defensive scoring right now and one ST TD and still have 2 wins is a shocking anomaly. I was counting on those scores to help us get to the bye with 2-3 wins, and we still made it.

5) People throwing Foles under the bus like he plays in a vacuum and is supposed to be Aaron Rodgers rather than a key part of a rebuilt O. I'm not sure what the most pressured QB with the most drops against very good teams looks like in other's minds, but this is what he looks like in my mind. In fact, in a lot of ways I'm very impressed. Dude has taken a beating and pops right back up and leads. If you review the games and think what could have been without the drops, the games change drastically. Rams could be 4-1 with the imperfect but impressive effort Foles has put in. Dude deserves respect.

All this damned negativity sucks ASS.

Hey, despite all the hand wringing the D didn't come out slow! Where have the kudos been?

We are in 2nd place in the NFCW, just 1 game out, with the lead in the tiebreaker, if we beat the BROWNS! How about that?!

We have completed the hardest part of the schedule and we're still well in it and only have more upside!

Gurley is looking like a superstar! He has a shot at tying a Rookie record this game!

Quick is just shaking off the rust and could add a whole new dimension!

Tayvon is playing like the stud most of us believed he could be!

Rams are the 2nd best Red Zone D against the TD in the NFL and the best in away games!

That Rams secondary is playing damned good football! They are even playing press and man well!

We are in the sack record hunt after the hardest part of our schedule and 18 sacks ahead of last season!

Last edited:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
The common script of not expecting an offense to click right off the bat in the hardest part of the schedule with a new OC, scheme, QB, and o-line, and with no Gurley or Quick, but still grinding out a few wins with a monster defense.

The common script of making it into the bye with 2 or 3 wins and coming out ready to take advantage of the softer part of the schedule honing the offense for the final push through Seattle.

The subscript of possible complete failure before the bye as many worried the defense would come out slow and attributed this to a Fisher trait. Others argued it was a product of the ever changing DC. The later seem to have been correct. The D has been as good as one could hope from the first snap, IMO.

My script? I had us, best case, at 3 wins right now. I didn't see one of the losses as the Washington debacle, but I didn't count it out with a new O either. I have us at 90% chance of winning the next 5 and 99% of winning 4 of the next 5. Winning ugly or with defensive scores at times as the offense continues to mature. Then I have us losing no more than 2 more games at the end of this season and taking the NFCW. Rams will go into the playoffs as a complete and well honed winning machine. See under my profile pic.

I'm kind of surprised at all the angst about where we are today. I thought most of us expected almost exactly this. Slow bumpy offense to start, strong defense, emergence of Gurley at some point.

The only real surprises for me this season so far have been:

1) The Washington debacle.

2) Quick not contributing at all so far.

3) Gurley coming in and just exploding on good defenses out of the gate. Remember all the "no way he plays before the bye" and "he's not going to contribute much this season"? Some old bastard at TC tried to tell me Gurley would be mostly sidelined as a star for LA. I didn't throat punch him, but it was close.

4) That we have zero defensive scoring right now and one ST TD and still have 2 wins is a shocking anomaly. I was counting on those scores to help us get to the bye with 2-3 wins, and we still made it.

5) People throwing Foles under the bus like he plays in a vacuum and is supposed to be Aaron Rodgers rather than a key part of a rebuilt O. I'm not sure what the most pressured QB with the most drops against very good teams looks like in other's minds, but this is what he looks like in my mind. In fact, in a lot of ways I'm very impressed. Dude has taken a beating and pops right back up and leads. If you review the games and think what could have been without the drops, the games change drastically. Rams could be 4-1 with the imperfect but impressive effort Foles has put in. Dude deserves respect.

All this damned negativity sucks ASS.

Hey, despite all the hand wringing the D didn't come out slow! Where have the kudos been?

We are in 2nd place in the NFCW, just 1 game out, with the lead in the tiebreaker, if we beat the BROWNS! How about that?!

We have completed the hardest part of the schedule and we're still well in it and only have more upside!

Gurley is looking like a superstar! He has a shot at tying a Rookie record this game!

Quick is just shaking off the rust and could add a whole new dimension!

Tayvon is playing like the stud most of us believed he could be!

Rams are the 2nd best Red Zone D against the TD in the NFL and the best in away games!

That Rams secondary is playing damned good football! They are even playing press and man well!

We are in the sack record hunt after the hardest part of our schedule and 18 sacks ahead of last season!
that's all well and good but I guess time will tell in the coming weeks which Rams team is the real deal.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think there's a chance of Gurley setting the record unless we are having to play him all through the game because it's a battle.

Against that D, Mason and Austin SHOULD be successful too. Even Cunningham, who is no slouch. I could see Gurley not taking a snap in the 4thQ if Rams are holding a nice lead and the others are getting it done too. You?
It sounds reasonable. But I would like to see the Rams Run-up the score on Cleveland. We need to rack-up points when we can, for tie-breaker stats, at the end of the season. just in case we need it!!(y):D ( I don't think we'll need it but just in case!!)

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
It sounds reasonable. But I would like to see the Rams Run-up the score on Cleveland. We need to rack-up points when we can, for tie-breaker stats, at the end of the season. just in case we need it!!(y):D ( I don't think we'll need it but just in case!!)

That's an excellent point Dave.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The only weak spot of the Rams special teams’ game would be at kick returner. A position that running back Bennie Cunningham typically mans.

24.7 YPR, for 10th best in the NFL after very hard games, is a weak spot? In what universe? Benny was 5th best in 2014 and still gets no respect.

I swear, where do people get this stuff? Did he just make it up out of thin air? It's like every writer everywhere saying Cigi is using TA more. No, no he's not. Better maybe, but not more.

This game is likely to be decided in the trenches. Can the Rams young offensive line give Foles time to find his target and open up holes for Todd Gurley? Can the Browns offensive line slow down the Rams pass rush enough to let McCown keep up his recent success?

That is the key IMO, almost. Even without anything resembling a reasonable amount of time thus far, the WRs have to CATCH THE DAMN BALL.