What Browns Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
ftuQZK8.jpg

http://www.scout.com/nfl/browns/forums/4409-the-watercooler/14202847-on-to-the-rams-baby

ON TO THE RAMS BABY!!!

Gurley will run all over the D, McCown will throw 2 ints, get sacked 5 times, but throw for 300 yds!!!

Rams 27 Factory 13!!!
--------
Another tough front 7
--------
Rams will beat this team down next Sunday...oh boy.
--------
Todd Gurley will run for 250 yards on the outside of our defense
-------
He might go young 8 Ball on us. Youre right. Puke.
-------
We've been blown out once, but feel free to doom 'n gloom.
-------
2 and 5 ...Coming right up.
-------
3 and 4. Nice bounce back game.
-------
Can't run, can't stop the run.

Against the Rams, that will be amplified by 1,000.

Todd Gurley will ream the Browns a new a-hole. And MClown will spend the day picking turf out of his facemask.
--------
The Rams may not have to throw a pass
--------
He will have 200 yards BY HALFTIME.
--------
oh great....McCown chokes when he faces a pressure front. And the Rams DL and LB'ers are legit.

28-7 Rams.
-------
The next 11 games will be brutal. Maybe, just maybe they win Mon night vs Ravens? Pettine will probably choke that away with going for two when he doesn't need two!
-------
Fisher is a coach who always squeezes the most out of his questionable personnel. I would actually love to have him in Cleveland.
--------
If things hold true to form I could see the Rams winning something like 20 - 3 but it won't be nearly as close as the score indicates.

I think they kill us running the ball 35 + times and sack McCown 6 or 7 times. Maybe we get a pick or a fumble and manage a FG but I have a feeling the just grind us down with the run game and hold the ball all game long.

Good things get easier the following week against Arizona
tongue.gif

--------
We will win...we usually win when the wind has been taken out of the sails...we will beat Arizona too cause I'll be there...

BROWNS record when I go to games since 99

14-3

They should give me free tickets

Then we will lose 3 straight
-------
The rams are a nightmare match up for the Browns.

The Broncos were a good match up on paper.

This one could get ugly if they can't stop Gurley.
--------
Gurley will be in all of my Fanduel lineups.
My team is performing like Ruxin's sperm, failing all over the place.
--------
Man - Ronnie Hilman just ran for 111 yards (152 total) on us.
Ronnie Hilman. This team couldn't run on anyone this year.
If or rather when this kid gets to the outside I expect large chunks of real estate to be chewed up
-------
I think the Browns win this one. Not sure why everyone is acting as if St. Louis is that good. We always seem to win a road game that appears unwinnable, and this year I see two, at least...Baltimore (already done) and this one.
-------
Todd Gurley may have 200 yards rushing against the Browns defense.

The Rams have a very underrated defense. I think we lose this one handily.
-------
Gurley might challenge the single game rushing record against this defense, especially with Shelton spending much of the game benched against Denver. Man is he starting to look like a very worrisome miss so high in the draft, yet again. He's not even doing a good job being the big fat guy who eats blockers to open things up for others.
--------
I have a strange feeling the Browns will win this game.
-------
Me too. This team is so frustrating to watch, we have talent, if we only had coaching.
--------
Another 4.5 point spread. To the people who assumed they would get killed yesterday and now next week, do you think maybe you are way to biased? 4.5 isn't much at all. Probably another close game.
--------
Because the Rams have a very good front 7 and will pressure mcown and he doesn't do well when pressured.

They are also physical on the POA up front and could slow down the running game and short stuff the browns thrive on.

And they can run the ball. This kid is the real deal Holyfield - Hilman ran for a buck ten against us.
This kid gets to a corner and it's a big gain.

Again - I don't like this match up based on what they are good at and what we are bad at makes it a tough game

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
OMG... I'm crying from laughing so freaking hard!!!

I love these fans!!! Seriously, I love these guys.

The sarcasm, sadness and spite flows in these posts like water over Niagara.

Stel

Starter
They sound more pessimistic than Rams fans. I think most of them have hit the nail on the head. Gurley verses their run defense is the game. If we can run and we don't turn the ball over, we win.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Those were funny to read.
As bad as things have been for our Rams, at least we're not Browns fans.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
LOLOLOL....Hey keeping it "real"....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! I thought they played well vs Denver...

On a side note, this is a fan base people....No Championships since the 50's...Before MY time...and still a Browns fan....You wonder why Bernie was allowed to talk like a loon? He won in Cleveland...not a SB...but he battled Elway...Marino....Kelly.....and won

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I always get nervous when everyone predicts a Rams win. Classic "trap game" as I said before the Washington debacle. I hope that doesn't happen again.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
They really should have beaten the Broncos and McClown has had his moments...This kind oif game always worries me..It's a should win that sometimes manages to become a mini-nightmare...Heavy doses of the pass rush and Gurley should work...One thing that I can't understand and drives me crazy, is how this team (more than once) can come out of the break flat and seemingly unprepared...Better not see that this week, I can't afford a new TV right now...Upon further review, I guess I don't have to worry about that, I'll see the jerk-off Whiners, Albatross and /or Faders because of where I live...

Big Game

Living The Dream
This could be a huge trap game for us. But wow to hear how there fans basically have no hope. Some saying that Gurley will have 200 yards by halftime wow lol. Funny stuff

I just need the Rams to win the game play good defense run the ball well and work on that pass protection.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Browns fans are awesome! Hope some of them join up over here this week.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38263

On to St. Louis!

A tradition is born.
----------

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr5b9BC3Fus

---------
And f*** the Rams and that pancake-eating m**********r Jeff Fisher.
--------
Arch.jpg

Maybe the Browns can open some holes up in the St. Louis line as big as the hole in the arch. After all, they got rid of their best DL, Mike Sams.
--------
4 days till KICKOFF. Out of Rum so am not drunk.
--------
I'll be there so we damn well better win.
--------
i can't resist asking any longer...what is this thread about?
---------
Continuation of last week's erroneous thread "On to Denver". Since we went on to beat BLT, a superstition was born.

Hey... it's only weird, if it doesn't work...
--------
Rams don't scare me. Our offensive line is built for pass protection, and I think we'll have the upper hand. I don't say that much when it comes to our Browns, but I've watched some of the Rams' games, and they don't exactly look great.

Yes, our schedule is impossibly difficult, but we need to find a way to string several wins together. We need a miracle game this weekend, and who knows? You guys remember when we beat that Patriots team several years ago when we had Hillis? Same kind of scenario against Denver.
--------
I'm driving down from SE Minnesota for this game.

Really excited to finally see a regular season Browns game.

A55VA6

Legend
To be quite honest, I think the Browns fans are being a little too hard on themselves. I see a really good football team and this won't be an easy game at all for the Rams.

I'm going to say we do win this one 23-19

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, I realize that the fans are not the players...but we really shouldn't be cocky about this game. They've been in almost every game this year. There's no such thing as a trap game when you haven't proven to be a good football team yet.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Yes, I realize that the fans are not the players...but we really shouldn't be cocky about this game. They've been in almost every game this year. There's no such thing as a trap game when you haven't proven to be a good football team yet.

^ + 27

fancents86

Starter
They sound more pessimistic than Rams fans. I think most of them have hit the nail on the head. Gurley verses their run defense is the game. If we can run and we don't turn the ball over, we win.

I dunno, I think a lot of Rams fans bite off more than try can chew after a win, at least with this attitude it's a nice surprise when you win. Lol.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm not predicting anything. Because I refuse to act like we've done anything more then Cleveland. We're still 2-3. We still have a problem with our Oline and McCown finds ways to get the ball down the field. Of course I think Gurley will rush for a lot of yards, but it won't matter if the rest of the offense takes a shit. This team is 3-0 after the bye since Fisher came in and we need to come out like we're 0-5. Take no prisoners. I wanna see the angry Rams team.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"F that Pancake eating MFer Jeff Fisher" says one of those miserable bastards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Can't run, can't stop the run.

Against the Rams, that will be amplified by 1,000.

Todd Gurley will ream the Browns a new a-hole. And MClown will spend the day picking turf out of his facemask.
--------
The Rams may not have to throw a pass
I like these fans.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This could be a huge trap game for us. But wow to hear how there fans basically have no hope. Some saying that Gurley will have 200 yards by halftime wow lol. Funny stuff

I just need the Rams to win the game play good defense run the ball well and work on that pass protection.

Trap game? The Rams are 2 and 3. They can't overlook any team right now.