What better way to make a 1st post....Mock Draft!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
1. Bucs - Jameis Winston QB
2. Titans - Leonard Williams DE
3. Jaguars - Dante Fowler LB
4. Raiders - Amari Cooper WR
5. Redskins - Vic Beasley LB
6. Jets - Marcus Mariota QB
7. Bears - Alvin Dupree LB
8. Falcons - Shane Ray DE
9. Giants - Danny Shelton DT

I agree with Memphis about Shelton. He is not a fit in a 4/3. Besides, likes pass rushers in the interior.

I question if Dupree is a top ten pick too. I don't rate him over White or Scherf.

I hope White is the guy the Rams draft. He is my number 1 player for them right now.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
7th round WR Tyrrell Williams Western Oregon.

That is where small school developmental WRs should be drafted.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice draft and welcome.

I know I am in the minority but I don't think Cann is going to be there when we pick, of course he would be a great fit if he was though.

I would prefer another lineman in the 4th over Grayson. I see nothing in his game that impresses me. A guy like Shaq Mason from Georgia Tech would be a nice fit IMO.

Well done!

Your not alone in thinking that. I can see him going in the back end of round one. Would be tough for the Patriots to pass him up.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Hopefully Eddie Goldman slips to #32, because he'd be the perfect replacement for Vince Wilfork.

I don't think they are looking to replace Wilfork or that position. They have the big body with Siliga, but they want a front similar to ours. They are hoping they get something out of Easley this year and will rotate Sheard inside on some passing downs. Because they lost Revis and Browner, they want to try and create some pressure up front to offset those loses.