What Bears Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Sorry this is a day late but due to having a Monday night game, Bears fans are still mostly talking about the Chargers.
http://www.bearsfansonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9523

FOiNFa2.png

---------------------------------

Week 10: CHICAGO BEARS (3-5) @ ST. LOUIS RAMS (4-4)

TV/RADIO: FOX/WBBM 780
MATCHUP HISTORY: Bears hold serve in this old rivalry with a 52-36-3 series lead. Bears have won 4 of last 5.
UNIFORM: Bears will wear their normal road uniforms.
-----------
I'll jump in.

Bears 13
Rams 17

We need to keep in mind that the Chargers have a terrible defense, that has been decimated by injuries. To be happy that we won in San Diego, needs to be taken with a grain of salt. The front four of the Rams is considerably better than the Chargers.

If our OL plays like they did against the Bolts, we will get killed. Granted, the Rams aren't good either. In the past Tavon Austin has KILLED us, so we need to look for the drag routes and WR screens. The Rams also have a couple of good CB's.
---------
The homer in me wants to say the Bears win. But they Rams defense is insane, and Gurley is going to kick our run defense in the sack.

Rams 24
Bears 23
--------
I think we're catching the Rams at a bad time here. They're coming off a bit of a heartbreaker, and they just added Wes Welker. I don't know how we prepare for any changes Wes will make on this offense. You want to put 8 in the box, but then you're dealing with Wes and Austin in space in the horizontal passing game. As everyone has noted... their defensive line is scary.

Rookie RBs and bubble screens

Rams 20
Bears 10
--------
Still kind of high from the MNF win but...

That front 4 that St. Louis has might be one of the best in football. I really hope Grasu comes back and we can see what our rag-tag bunch of dudes can accomplish. Gurley is running like a man possessed, I really hope McClellin comes back so, again, we can see what we've got with him calling the shots. Christian Jones saw his playing time dip to about 54% last week so he might be fighting a bit of an up-hill battle with the coaching staff.

All-in-all... I think this is going to be a dogfight and I'm so anxious to see how our team does against a physical team that plays beyond the echo of the whistle. Do we fold? Do we maintain composure? Do we ramp it up and kick their ass? It will be a fun litmus test.

Rams - 17
Bears - 14
--------
Interesting tidbit about Jones there.

I think his playing time has decreased because...well...he's kinda stupid. He can't make the calls, and he can't change the defense. He's just a "see ball, get ball" type of player. Which is why I'd like to see him more in a pass rushing role on the outside opposite McPhee.
---------
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...10-Chicago-Bears-(3-5)-vs-St-Louis-Rams-(4-4)

Week 10: Chicago Bears (3-5) vs. St. Louis Rams (4-4)
large-logo.png

Week 10
CHI.png
@
STL.png

stl.png

Sunday, November 15th at 12:00 PM CT
TV: CBS

Team Leaders

PASSING

i
~VS~
i

Jay Cutler - ATT 247 / COMP 155 / TD 10 / YDS 1787
Nick Foles - ATT 220 / COMP 128 / TD 7 / YDS 1478

RUSHING

i
~VS~
i

Matt Forte - ATT 136 / AVG 4.0 / TD 2 / YDS 548
Todd Gurley - ATT 118 / AVG 5.6 / TD 4 / YDS 664

RECEIVING

i
~VS~
i

Alshon Jeffery - REC 33 / AVG 14.9 / TD 2 / YDS 492
Kenny Britt - REC 15 / AVG 20.7 / TD 1 / YDS 311

TACKLES

i
~VS~
i

Christian Jones - SOLO 33 / AST 16 / TOT 49
James Laurinaitis - SOLO 34 / AST 26 / TOT 60

INTERCEPTIONS

i
~VS~
i

Pernell McPhee - 1
Trumaine Johnson - 3
---------
This is gonna be about Gurley. Keep 9 guys in the ****ing box at all times. Make Foles make throws.

Aaron Donald please don't kill Jay.
---------
Gurley frothing at the mouth!
---------
Will be very tough to contain Gurley...not loving our chances for that reason plus their D-line is a terrible match up for our patchwork O-line..
--------
BCB gonna have a field day if/when Gurley kills us
---------
I'm thinking L is the most likely outcome, but who knows ... Maybe the Bears have TWTW and pull off another upset!
--------
I think we'll win this one by about 6-7 points.
---------
I think we win this one too. Cutler's gonna have to bring his A-game again though, the Rams D is no joke.
---------
Absolutely. Foles is the reason I think we can win.
-----------
I see an L. Rams Defense is for real and our defense will make Foles look like a combination of Arod and Brady.
----------
I think the Bears gave the blueprint for the rest of the season last night, quick short throws, ball possession. That being said, Aaron Donald will be lining up either over a rookie or a third string Center. Cutler will have a few turnovers as well, once he starts feeling the pressure it will be throwing off the back foot time.
--------
If Quinn and Long are out again, I'd say we should be favored. If Quinn is back, it tips to St. Louis' favor. Even still, I think the run game will be out the window; between Donald, Brockers, and Fairley I think we will get eaten up inside. Our best bet for consistent production is going to be Alshon and Bennett in the 7-12 yard range.
---------
Quinn made Bushrod his ***** last time out. Man, that was pure domination.

Donald is going to go crazy in this game.
--------
bahaha I remember that game...I think Bushrod had like a -11 rating for that game on PFF.
---------
Rivers is one the best QBs in the league this year and we held him down. Before you say he didn't have any weapons. The Rams don't either
--------
I'm going to the game.... should be fun even though its in STL. I'm expecting a 50/50 split on rams/bears fans

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
All-in-all... I think this is going to be a dogfight and I'm so anxious to see how our team does against a physical team that plays beyond the echo of the whistle. Do we fold? Do we maintain composure? Do we ramp it up and kick their ass? It will be a fun litmus test.
See, now this guy gets it. There are some whiny, entitled, pussified fan bases out there, a couple of them reside in our division....but i doubt we get that from Chicago this week or next week.

nighttrain

Legend
Absolutely. Foles is the reason I think we can win.:cry:

even Bears fans think it

train

PS time to cross them up and start Case

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They don't seem as cocky as Viqueen fans. I'm not so sure why so many of them are predicting a loss. Our offense is fully capable of offsetting anything our defense does. Contain Gurley and we won't score in the 20's.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Team Leaders

PASSING

i
~VS~
i

Jay Cutler - ATT 247 / COMP 155 / TD 10 / YDS 1787
Nick Foles - ATT 220 / COMP 128 / TD 7 / YDS 1478

RUSHING

i
~VS~
i

Matt Forte - ATT 136 / AVG 4.0 / TD 2 / YDS 548
Todd Gurley - ATT 118 / AVG 5.6 / TD 4 / YDS 664

RECEIVING

i
~VS~
i

Alshon Jeffery - REC 33 / AVG 14.9 / TD 2 / YDS 492
Kenny Britt - REC 15 / AVG 20.7 / TD 1 / YDS 311

TACKLES

i
~VS~
i

Christian Jones - SOLO 33 / AST 16 / TOT 49
James Laurinaitis - SOLO 34 / AST 26 / TOT 60

INTERCEPTIONS

i
~VS~
i

Pernell McPhee - 1
Trumaine Johnson - 3
This^ tells me all I need to know!! Rams Win PERIOD!!!:D:deadhorse: Cutler NEVER has two wins in a row!!:yess:

MountainRam

Rookie
The least talented Bears in nearly 2 decades after a long West coast trip on a short week are coming to dome? LOL at this game

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I still like QB David Fales who's currently on their practice squad.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
--------
I'm going to the game.... should be fun even though its in STL. I'm expecting a 50/50 split on rams/bears fans

OUCH!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

I was raised in STL but am now in Chicago for work. I've traveled on the same day as Rams-Bears games and can confirm that they day trip it to STL for the game. Interstate 55 is packed with cars during this match-up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a matchup that clearly favors the Rams.

OL will be back in starting configuration. Home game so no confusion on line calls or silent counts. OL as a whole match up well in this game.

Rams offense should run it well. If Cigs utilizes play action passing should be productive. Bears have a better head coach and preparation but Fox is gonna need a draft or two before we see his kinda team. He is makin it work with what he has but the Rams should come out on top in this one.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
IDK.....Cutler looked good on TV....Like their weapons....I didn't realize Quinn made so much difference....I think we missed TJ McDonald a bunch too....Barron wasn't the same....hmmm....

I am interested to see more Mo Alexander.....This game could be a blowout like our last season games vs the Raiders and, who was that other team?

Maybe Quick & Britt can get going...like together this game....you know, return of the downfield passing game...some slants...some crossers....you know, like modern football...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Quinn made Bushrod his ***** last time out. Man, that was pure domination.

Donald is going to go crazy in this game.

Exactly. This guy knows his team.

Rivers is one the best QBs in the league this year and we held him down. Before you say he didn't have any weapons. The Rams don't either

This guy doesn't and doesn't know Rams either. Bears aren't holding Foles down with TA, Gurley, and Welker. Other teams, sure, Bears?

That's a fact. This game is the highest priced game. You can go to the Cards game for a little over half the price.

Home game so no confusion on line calls or silent counts.

I wouldn't bet on that.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Doesn't sound like they think much of Foles up there. I wonder why?

The Rams SHOULD blow them out of the building. If they get even below average QB play, they win by 10! The momentum SHOULD have continued last week, no more excuses, just results.