What area would most interest you in future camp reports?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
All areas are of interest, of course. But the one of MOST interest to you?

Goff vs Keenum for opening day starter?

GRob's improvement. Is there significant improvement? Need padded practices to determine halfway accurately.

How does overall OL look in padded practices? Pass pro? Run blocking?

WR competition? Who stands out beyond Austin, Britt, and Cooper? Is Quick blowing things up? How can we not keep Spruce on the 53? Does Williams have a legit shot or were his last 3 practices just a fluke? Don't sleep on Marquez and North, either.

Does Higbee look like a quality starting caliber TE?

Can Quinn continue to look healthy and able to dominate?

Does Ogletree make plays at MLB, especially when the pads are on?

Will Gaines' health allow him to replace Jenkins? And if not, who is our Plan B?

Can Mo lock up that deep S starter job? Or is it gonna be one of Bryant, Davis, or even Randolph?

Are we really gonna roll with GZ without him having legitimate camp and preseason competition?

Will there be continued evidence of Groh's emphasis on route running and catching contested balls among our WR's?

No shortage of material for camp reporters to focus upon, is there?

So, what area interests YOU the most? Your feedback might help guide future camp reporters.
" Everything interests me about the Ram!":mrburnsevil:
That said, I'm a Defense minded man so that's were I'll pay most of my attention. But I do want to see Our New QB in action, and watch our O-Line Play!(y);):D

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The o-line.
If they can develop and settle into a strong position group that is a positive on our roster, the rest of our offense will be much faster to develop.
I'd add look at guy like Andrew Donnal & Williams.Maybe how Battle is improving.
--Reynolds works his butt off !!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Corner Back and is E.J. Gaines fully recovered from his Lisfranc Injury? Because the thought of Coty Sensabaugh being more than the 5th Corner off the bench scares the Bejesus out of me.
29d0b4937de2d2801a3248d4af622116.gif

Well then add how good Coty is looking & if he actually has a chance to start . He looked good when I was out there.

EJ Gaines should be fine.Fisher was like he is good. He has worked hard to get back. --Then he just made mention he came up a little lame.No biggie. It's just nice The Rams have some depth, & JJ moved on . As good as he was he did take way to many plays off.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
1) Qb. Goff is a big story obviously.

2) WR. Many new faces in the mix this year.

3) Oline. Is GROB ready to play at a high level? Are injuries going to hurt us again this year?

4) LB. Is A. Ogeltree directing the Defense well? I'm really surprised that there has been no news in camp about his move to ML.

5) Gaines. That lisfranc injury he suffered last season has me on edge.
Is he back to practice today?

1. Goff just needs to keep getting better. He has his work cut out for him.***Very interesting,but fans shouldn't get down on him if he does not start.He is the future & just adds more value to The Rams.

2. Should be an exciting group. Tavon has upped his game.--A lot of competition there for sure.Preseason games will be fun.

3.. ??? I think G Rob is fine.He just needs to keep working hard.He is still very young.

4. Ogletree is solid.There is no worries there. A big time upgrade .His speed & leadership will shine. His dad was a coach. He knows the game well. Check out his interview on The Rams site.
5.EJ Gaines has worked hard to get back. It is good to see how he is doing.He looked good guarding Kenny Britt. Kenny had nothing on him.

Ram65

Legend
Health of Gaines Quinn and Rob Haverstein!

The defensive schemes but, I doubt we get to see them in detail!

WR battles, QB and O Line. New defensive players.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
1. Goff just needs to keep getting better. He has his work cut out for him.***Very interesting,but fans shouldn't get down on him if he does not start.He is the future & just adds more value to The Rams.

2. Should be an exciting group. Tavon has upped his game.--A lot of competition there for sure.Preseason games will be fun.

3.. ??? I think G Rob is fine.He just needs to keep working hard.He is still very young.

4. Ogletree is solid.There is no worries there. A big time upgrade .His speed & leadership will shine. His dad was a coach. He knows the game well. Check out his interview on The Rams site.
5.EJ Gaines has worked hard to get back. It is good to see how he is doing.He looked good guarding Kenny Britt. Kenny had nothing on him.
I trust Ogletree as well. He's a baller. I'm just surprised that he hasn't been mentioned in any reports.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
1. Goff's progression in 11 on 11's & redzone (is his cadence unique with a particular kind of style?

2. WR's other than Britt/Austin/Quick. Are the rookies lining up in their proper alignments/sets without being corrected

3. TJ Mcd & Mo in pass coverage
4. Quinn getting his explosion back?
5. Coples, Easley & Westbrooks

6. OLine penalties (false starts etc)
7. Any of the cornerbacks not named Trumaine Johnson or Coty Sensabaugh
8. Ogletree looking like he's directing the defense because he truly knows everyone's assignments

9. Chemistry with Boras, Groh & Weinke... are they chatting between plays ever?
10. RB's Malcolm Brown & A. Green (are they looking like they belong & picking up pass protection assignments?
11. A Mike Singletary sighting?

Coples stands out with his height !! Tallest guy in the team I think.Higbee is much more athletic.

D. Easley is a freaking Bull . He has so much power. He is going to be stout on short-yardage situations.

Boaras is a cool coach. He keeps things light. Real positive. He has a good mind for his game set. I really like the way he calls plays. He is only going to get better as well.He was working from a tough spot last season.

--Good call on Mike Singletary. Can't believe I forgot that.I know I saw him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I trust Ogletree as well. He's a baller. I'm just surprised that he hasn't been mentioned in any reports.
Coples stands out with his height !! Tallest guy in the team I think.Higbee is much more athletic.

D. Easley is a freaking Bull . He has so much power. He is going to be stout on short-yardage situations.

Boaras is a cool coach. He keeps things light. Real positive. He has a good mind for his game set. I really like the way he calls plays. He is only going to get better as well.He was working from a tough spot last season.

--Good call on Mike Singletary. Can't believe I forgot that.I know I saw him.

He is all business. Just shows how deep The Rams roster is.