What are your "most watchable" movies?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Last of the Dogmen
Dances with Wolves

Shane

Stagecoach
Jeremiah Johnson
Little Big Man
Ride With The Devil
John Carter
Young Frankenstien
Kelly’s Heroes
Silverado
Tombstone
Death at a Funeral
Hondo

Pale Rider
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Fort Apache
The Far Country
The Man From Laramie
The Time Machine
Laura
‘It Happened One Night’
WALL-E
Blade Runner
I, Robot
The Illusionist

She Wore a Yellow Ribbon
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

The Naked Spur
Winchester ’73
The Searchers
The African Queen
The Game

Fury
Sergeant York
Kingdom of Heaven
Twelve O’Clock High
Master and Commode
Aliens
World War Z
Oblivion
Edge of Tomorrow

My best mini series:

Band of Brothers

Deadwood

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
How could I forget Reservoir Dogs?
Easy. It's overrated like Pulp Fiction. Django, Kill Bills, and Hateful 8 are Tarrantino's best work. Death Proof, Pulp Fiction, and Reservior Dogs are super overrated. They're good, but not worth a 2nd watch. Inglorious Basterds is literally the worst movie I've seen since Rob Zombie's "Lords of Salem."

(All my opinion)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Forgot "The Natural"
There goes Roy Hobbs, the best there ever was

Tano

Legend
I don't believe I saw anyone mention this but I have to include...

The original Ghostbusters

One of the greatest Bill Murray movies.

Some of the greatest quotes in that movie.

I still use "We came We Saw We Kicked its Ass"

and "What did you do Ray" whenever a problem occurs.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Science Fiction / Fantasy
The Wizard of OZ
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
Gravity
Toy Story 3
Up
The Terminator
The Martian
Her
Back to the Future
Monsters, INC.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Jurassic Park
District 9
Armageddon
Any Pixar movie!

Horror
Psycho
The Birds
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
The Silence of the Lambs
Carrie
Halloween
The Fly (both)
The Shining

Action / Adventure
Mad Max
Apocalypse Now
Badlands
Spartacus
The Right Stuff
Catch Me if You Can
Blood Diamond

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Easy. It's overrated like Pulp Fiction. Django, Kill Bills, and Hateful 8 are Tarrantino's best work. Death Proof, Pulp Fiction, and Reservior Dogs are super overrated. They're good, but not worth a 2nd watch. Inglorious Basterds is literally the worst movie I've seen since Rob Zombie's "Lords of Salem."

(All my opinion)
Yeah - Well your opinion sucks just like your team.

Reservoir Dogs is one of those movies I actually like more each time I watch it. I wasn't overly impressed the first time I saw it but it is a personal cult classic for me now. I agree on Pulp Fiction, Django, Kill Bill, and Hateful 8 though I thought 8 and Pulp were entertaining. But for Pete's sake Sam Jackson..... quit fucking yelling! Does the guy even have a calm tone in his repertoire?

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yeah - Well your opinion sucks just like your team.

Reservoir Dogs is one of those movies I actually like more each time I watch it. I wasn't overly impressed the first time I saw it but it is a personal cult classic for me now. I agree on Pulp Fiction, Django, Kill Bill, and Hateful 8 though I thought 8 and Pulp were entertaining. But for Pete's sake Sam Jackson..... quit freaking yelling! Does the guy even have a calm tone in his repertoire?

Yeah. I loved Reservoir Dogs too. It was one of the few Tarantino movies I saw. I saw it twice. Poor Rynie has Jerry's team, though! An ironic fettish for a young man so in tune with identifying all things "super overrated."

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
John Carter

That's a bold ass move putting John Carter on there. I read the books when I was really young, so I enjoyed it for the nostalgia or whatever you want to call it. However, I literally don't know anyone else who did.

They should have chosen someone besides the guy who directed Finding Nemo in charge of that thing. John Carter has serious potential.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
That's a bold ass move putting John Carter on there. I read the books when I was really young, so I enjoyed it for the nostalgia or whatever you want to call it. However, I literally don't know anyone else who did.

They should have chosen someone besides the guy who directed Finding Nemo in charge of that thing. John Carter has serious potential.

One would say " I am off the reservation on that one" I was fully aware of all the bad reviews & such heard it from my daughters who are movie buffs & all in the early 30's however I really enjoyed the movie & will usually watch it when it pops up on Direct TV over most all other trash I get with the full packages I pay for.

But I think it would be a good book to slide into my RV for long periods of camping when I go back in the mountains & woods off the trails. Thanks for the ideal on the book!(y)

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
One would say " I am off the reservation on that one" I was fully aware of all the bad reviews & such heard it from my daughters who are movie buffs & all in the early 30's however I really enjoyed the movie & will usually watch it when it pops up on Direct TV over most all other trash I get with the full packages I pay for.

But I think it would be a good book to slide into my RV for long periods of camping when I go back in the mountains & woods off the trails. Thanks for the ideal on the book!(y)
A Princess of Mars is the first one. I would suggest stopping after The Chessmen of Mars. The books were written 99.5 ish years before the movie came out, so be prepared for a different store than modem books.

Also, many of them are free on Kindle.

A Princess of Mars has a few lower budget movies that follow the plot more closely. Mostly modern adaptations. They aren't bad per se, but they aren't good either. They're just low budget.