What are ya cookin?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Anybody got something good cooking for the game?

I have a 5 pound pork roast that im turning into pulled pork. Just playing it by ear as I usually do. It has cooked on my weber for 4 hrs so far.

Cant upload pic with my phone for some reason...

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm making Cocido.
Mexican beef soup made with beef shank or short ribs, marrow bones, corn on the cob, various varieties of squash, cabbage. mint, cilantro and potatoes.
We have our first rain of the fall season today. It's a great excuse to fill the house with the smell of home cookin.

I'm not a big soup guy, but when I love the Mexican soups and stews.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I made a beef rogan josh with a chapati. Not too bad!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Ham, salt pork and beans, son.

YdsxN2w.jpg

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
A nice pot of chili is simmering, beer bacon cheese bread, and I whipped up a nice apple pie.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Damn I make good beans. A little cinnamon goes a long way... along with Cardamom, Rosemary, a touch of Nutmeg, salt and one diced clove of garlic.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn I make good beans. A little cinnamon goes a long way... along with Cardamom, Rosemary, a touch of Nutmeg, salt and one diced clove of garlic.

I'll be right over...

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Well all cooking credit goes to my mom. I usually go to my parents house and we watch football. She's a great cook so it helps dull the pain if the Rams lose. That being said, on the menu today so far:

Pigs in a blanket
Bacon, jalapeño and cheese bread
Homemade chicken tortilla soup
Rice crispy treats

iced

got 2 chickens in the smoker

seasoning - garlic salt w/parsley, sweet 'n smokey rub, smokehouse maple seasoning, bbq seasoning

Apple juice in the water bowl inside the smoker

Mostly cherry wood chips but just a couple hickory chips mixed in

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I got takeout. Vodka and beer.....

Will have my usual chicken, veggies and rice in a bit.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whenever it is my special day to pick the food (like birthday, etc) I like to say "beans"!...family groans. ha ha My family doesn't share my love for beans so either it's a rare treat or I have to make it myself. I love beans!!! Any kind of beans!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Whenever it is my special day to pick the food (like birthday, etc) I like to say "beans"!...family groans. ha ha My family doesn't share my love for beans so either it's a rare treat or I have to make it myself. I love beans!!! Any kind of beans!
You do it right and man, they're good. And also if you do it right, they don't live up to the Musical Fruit song.