What are the odds we trade down #2?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I've been on record before that while I wasn't expecting another Washington-type megadeal, it would be a huge failure on Snead's part to not manage to trade down from #2, as someone should really be drooling over the QBs.

Now, I'm a lot less sure. With Houston openly shopping their pick, and a lot of reports that they'll pick Clowney if they do use the pick, the Rams might end up with no takers worth the trade down.

Right now, if I had to guess, I'd say there's still about 75% chance the Rams trade down... but that's down from my previous 99.99% estimate.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I'd have to agree. I'm a lot less sure of a trade now than before all the hype (Manziel excluded) about the QBs died down. I'd put it at somewhere around the 60% part of town.

jjab360

Legend
Right now, I'd say not likely. I think this whole Manziel deal was our last ditch attempt to get the Browns to trade up to 2, but I don't think it worked.

I thought we would've been fine settling for Matthews somewhere from 6-8, but I have a feeling we're focused in on getting Robinson right now, with how much Snead has talked about there being just a few freaks at the top of this draft in his interviews lately. I think he wants to get one of those freaks, and the latest Robinson falls is to 4, imo.

jjab360

Legend
I'd say it's about a 35% chance right now, but keep in mind that's down from a 60% chance just yesterday, lol.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm going to get off the fence and predict it at 50% :p

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont know, neither does anyone else!
Well, just pull a guess out of whichever bodily orifice you generally prefer to pull guesses out of, like the rest of us! ;)

scifiman

Nobody does the trades until draft day anyway so there may be stuff in place depending on who picks whom.