What are the chances that the Rams move in to day 2? Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will the Rams trade in to day #2??

• Yes, Snead will work his magic

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • No, the Rams are out of Ammo

Votes: 80 65.6%
  • Who cares, we already got our QB!!

Votes: 10 8.2%

• Total voters

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cassell was traded during the season after Romo went down so the Cowboys were much more desperate for help. Even with that they traded him and a 7th for a 5th.
I get that his salary makes him attractive but I don't think a draft pick is worth 1.75 mill in cap space. Ultimately you have to wonder if you would actually trust him to play

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They released weeden after they got Cassell who started right away. When the Cowboys went for Cassell it was a starter gig
Basically this example you supplied is more in favor of not trading for Foles because like Weeden, the back up is no good if he can't play

Athos

Legend
I'd make a move for Tyler Boyd but that's just me.

The Allen to the Rivers as @jrry32 would say. But then, I'm about that offense and not wasting a good QB.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I for one think that Foles could be a good back up to Romo with one of the better OL's in the NFL, a very smart veteran TE jason Witten, WR Bryant & that brand new rookie RB. They just took a gamble with Jaylon Smith

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Teams know Foles is getting released so that drives down his value.
I think they want as many warm bodies as they can so to me it's doubtful they trade up