What are the chances that the Rams move in to day 2? Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will the Rams trade in to day #2??

• Yes, Snead will work his magic

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • No, the Rams are out of Ammo

Votes: 80 65.6%
  • Who cares, we already got our QB!!

Votes: 10 8.2%

• Total voters

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So it's day 2, seemed like it took forever to get here! What do you say, will the Rams have a voice today?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I doubt it, if we do it would be the end of the 3rd. Just like you phrased the question, I think the Rams are out of ammo.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Denver taking a QB minimizes this possibility. But if it's going to happen, it will be Keenum as the ammo. Foles won't be getting us back in, unless it's Foles and a 4th for a mid to late 3rd.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Actually .. with our needs and the talent that is still out there ... we should probably stand pat. Good players, but not too many worth giving up more pics

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I don't think there's any way they're going to trade multiple or more future picks to move up. The only way I can see it happening is a pick and a player to move up IE one of the QB's and a 4th to move into today.

Rocko

UDFA
I think Foles and a forth has a chance, not much of a chance, but a nervous GM looking for backup for an older or injury prone quarterback, might jump at this.
What do you think Tre and a 6th rounder could get us? A late third maybe?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
im sure les will have feelers out to see whats about and what might possible but unless someone wants to give us a 2nd for foles (yeah right ) we are done

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA

With the off-field issue hanging out there and the general devaluing of RB I think a 5th is generous (basically Tre by himself is worth maybe a 7th....a late seventh)

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
About only chance for movement up, using draft picks, would be a package of both 4th's to move up to the bottom of the 3rd. 4th Rd #110 = 74pts + 4th Rd #113 = 68pts = 142 Total Point..............3rd Rd #89 = 145 Pts

The Rams 2 6th Round Picks total 35 pts in value. So even if you combined all the remaining picks for a value of 180, that would get you to around Pick #82 also valued at 180.

Given the need for depth at several positions and getting some quality special teamers, I don't look for much more than some minor moves.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in the out of ammo camp but am holding out hope there is some magic to be made.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I prefer answer (A) Snisher will work their Magic! But I fear it's answer (B) Their out of Ammo!, And I'm sure it's not (C)!
In other words, I don't know how to answer the Question!!:LOL:
:thinking:But I'll go (A) just because I'm a BIG FAN!!:yess::hiding::homercrawl:

MauiRam

Rookie
I think Foles and a forth has a chance, not much of a chance, but a nervous GM looking for backup for an older or injury prone quarterback, might jump at this.

Putting forth Foles for a fourth is a rather outrageous piece of optimism IMO, but who knows?

Ram65

Legend
I voted no but with Snead and Fisher you never know for sure. Things would have to fall in place. They have to really like a player and be able to move a player and or picks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They won't, IMO, they will trade QB Nick Foles to either the Cowboys or the Chiefs for a 5th round selection and have five picks on day three and address these needs:

1. Wide Receiver
  2. Tight End
  3. Corner Back
  4. Center
  5. Defensive Tackle

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Denver taking a QB minimizes this possibility. But if it's going to happen, it will be Keenum as the ammo. Foles won't be getting us back in, unless it's Foles and a 4th for a mid to late 3rd.
I think your right, But I sure don't want to see Keenum go, he'll make a good reliable Back-up for Goff!(y)

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Unless we trade Keenum and a 6th round pick to get a 3rd, I think it's best to just sit this day out.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Well we are going to unload Foles or Keenum without a doubt so I'm sure between one of them and a fourth we'll be golden.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Depends on if they see a guy they want to go up and get.

Team is truly unpredictable. 50/50 chance they do it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think there is a good chance that happens. Gotta remember they are not going to hit on all four of those mid to late round picks. So if there's a guy who slides to round 3 that is a need like a WR or TE they covet I think it's a good possibility and I'm all for it. The offense needs one more piece, and unless they have Boldin in a near-signed status getting a guy they covet is key.

Remember they have Foles, too. They should be able to flip him for a round 5 pick, and in turn use that as collateral to move up. There are options.