What are Snead's and Fisher's plans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I would roll with the vets currently on our roster. Hurdley is raw plain & simple. Can't progress through his progressions in college now and you want him to start against an NFL team let alone our div? Just don't see it Champ
Faith is a belief in things unseen.....

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think a key to what Snead and Fisher do on offense is- Barrett Jones or Demetrius Rhaney will start at Center. (y)

Free Agency- Rams resign Barksdale! :cool:

Draft- Rams stay put and draft BPA...Snead loved the Aaron Donald pick. So rinse and repeat in 2015.
Could be a offensive lineman, WR, CB Trae Waynes, or OLB Victor Beasley.

If BPA is not available at 10...Then Snead will attempt to trade back to the next sweet spot in the draft. I think Snead feels the next value loaded BPA sweet spot is the 17-23 area. Snead will attempt to wrangle an extra 2nd round pick for 10th pick if this

After 1st round the general draft plan will be...

1.Only trade up if the BPA and a position of need Match...If Snead sees a Lone BPA at a position of need like OL, WR, QB, CB, LB several picks before Ram's next pick then Snead will trade up to nab their player.

2. If there is a cluster of BPA's are available at Ram's pick then Snead will attempt to get value by trading back a few spaces and still get a player he wants.

3. Later in the draft, If there aren't any impressive players left on Ram's board...Look for Snead to attempt to trade Ram's pick for a 2016 pick while moving up a round or two in 2016.

If Rams don't pick a WR in draft then I think Rams sign a Free Agent WR like Welker, Jennings, or Oak D. Moore to a bargain 1 or 2 year contract. ( Would love to see Welker work with T. Austin, S Baily, and Quick. )

If Rams don't pick a QB in draft then Rams sign a Free Agent QB like Brian Hoyer or another battle ready vet.

Rams come out of draft with 2 offensive linemen, 1 WR, 1 LB, 1 CB, and 1 QB.
JT has alluded to in his chats that Fisher and Snead do not like the depth of this draft and believe it is top heavy with most of the talent gone by the second round. I believe that this will be the draft that they actually trade up and get "their guy"

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JT has alluded to in his chats that Fisher and Snead do not like the depth of this draft and believe it is top heavy with most of the talent gone by the second round. I believe that this will be the draft that they actually trade up and get "their guy"
Agreed. I can see them trading up to secure more players they believe can make an instant impact.
The pressure is on. They have made their fair share of mistakes and need to deliver results to save their jobs.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

And that means that they will most likely do the exact opposite! It all depends on how the first nine picks go, but they aren't going to trade up into the first couple of picks.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
And that means that they will most likely do the exact opposite! It all depends on how the first nine picks go, but they aren't going to trade up into the first couple of picks.
I don't think into the first couple of picks, but maybe up enough to take Cooper

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I don't think into the first couple of picks, but maybe up enough to take Cooper

I kind of doubt it. Only because they are already short on picks and I think that they will want to trade down to restock on later round picks. Unless the exact player they want falls to them at ten.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Didn't they trade two picks for Barron? Of course they may have got some back, like in the Bradford trade. I've lost track.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Didn't they trade a 4th and a 6th for Barron?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Gain a 4th from Philly in QB trade, then was rewarded a 6th Comp pick... Yes we gave a 4th & 6th in Baron trade

Limey

Rookie
I think we also gave up our 7th in a package as part of the trade down with Atlanta that got us Ogletree and got the Pats' 7th for Greg Salas, although some draft sites still show us as having our original 7th round pick, with Atlanta having the Pats' pick.