What are Cards fans saying now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
After seeing how most of them were outside their own minds in thinking they outmatched the rams in every way; I can't help but wonder the excuses they have as to why we won. I'm sure the refs were bad, Finnegan is a cheater, it's their first game in a new system and if Washington was in, they would have killed us. I undoubtedly assume they think that was our team at their best and them at their worst....

bluecoconuts

Legend
I checked a few forums yesterday.

Less than an hour after the game one forum had a 20+ page thread about their LT, who got abused by Quinn all game. So they blamed him a lot. They also pointed out that our kicker didn't choke on a long kick, and our QB didn't fold when the game went to crunch time.

Overall it very little "refs! They're dirty!" and a lot of "Can we just leave Levi in St Louis?"

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's surprising. I was glad to see Palmer doing well. I've always been a fan. As long as he doesn't do well against us.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
That's surprising. I was glad to see Palmer doing well. I've always been a fan. As long as he doesn't do well against us.
It's a universal truth.

Give a decent QB decent weapons, and decent protection, and he'll do a decent job.
Take away a decent QB's weapons and take away his protection, and he'll do a shitty job.

Word of the day is "decent", by the way.
In case you weren't aware.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I checked a few forums out myself and was shocked by the response to blame themselves for the lose not exuses of refs and such

tonyl711

Starter
they should be blaming Sam, Jared, Greg and Quinn, they should also realize that the game should not have been anywhere near as close as it was.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I thought it was a massive improvement. This loss was better then any win we had last year. The Rams are a good team with a nasty D and we were on the road.

1. Levi is Levi enough said.
2. Feely makes me angry.
3. Palmer needs to step it up in the 4th. That throw on the wheel wrote was terrible but I didn't like the play call either.
4. PP didn't get his name called much because people don't throw at him much and he had a couple of good plays. I don't think he is as good as everyone makes him out to be to be honest.
5. Our run game was decent at key times.
6. Jared Cook is bad ***. He will be playing on my FF from now on no matter what my partner says. I told him he was going to be massive for the Rams this year.
I just wanted to chime in with two things:

1. Andre Roberts is really, really a nice receiver. I think when all is said and done he will become an All Pro and one of the Elite in the league. He is super reliable, runs great routes and has awesome hands. Love having him on our team!

2. Did you see how many first chance tackles we missed in the flat? My goodness, i could not believe how many times the Rams would throw a swing pass and we had a DB one on one with the receiver and our guy whiffs!! Then the Ram receiver would go down field. Frustrating as heck!!!

Gotta win next week!
The Cardinals played a great game..

1) Levi Brown is awful, just like he is every season.
2) Jay Feely and Levi Brown cost the Cardinals a victory.
3) Can our D-line get some pressure on the QB??
4) Sam Bradford had too much time in the pocket.
5) Cardinals offense looks really good, get some pressure on the QB and get our Left Tackle to block and we are a dangerous team!
On Offense
-The receivers are going to put up some good stats this year as long as CP is healthy
-Bad bad Levi Brown...
-Outside of the LT I thought the oline was solid against a very good front 7 for the Rams.
-Eric Winston was a very good signing.
-I thought Mendenhall looked ok running the ball, he had some decent gains that had to keep the D honest
-I liked the play calling for the most part but the call on 3rd and 2 after the 2 minute warning left me scratching my head. I think we should of ran a quick hook to Fitz or more of a sure thing completion instead of a lob to our 3rd string RB. Could have won the game there.

On Defense
-Great to see the Honey Badger make some plays out there. That strip on Cook was unbelievable.
-Rams were really carving up our D for the majority of the game. We had absolutely no answer for J. Cook. Really missed Dwash there.
-Bradford had all day to throw. Campbell, DD and company need to step it up.
-Run D wasn't bad, seemed like D.Williams in general had a pretty good game.
-Just hoping this isn't going to be like how the Horton reign started out where the D needed a half season to get adjusted. Not sold on Bowles.

Overall you have a bad taste in your mouth from losing a game to a division foe you had every opportunity to win. The signs of life on offense were encouraging. Not sure what we can do at LT but RB's and TE's better be ready to block. If the D can get back to their level of last year I think we can be solid, in that 8-8 range.

nighttrain

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
I'v been sayin Zona gonna be a tough team IF they can keep Palmer vertical. best QB down there since Warner..Aint no pushovers in the WC
train

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
nighttrain said:
El Juggernauto said:
I'v been sayin Zona gonna be a tough team IF they can keep Palmer vertical. best QB down there since Warner..Aint no pushovers in the WC
train

No easy money this year, for sure. 4 very tough teams.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards also give us hope that Seachickens & Whiners get caught napping on game day both times they play them. Cards have my full attention and respect today, I'll tell you that!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There are a few members here, X is one of them... that reminded us that Arizona was a good team. And... while I think we made a lot of mistakes which kept the game close; that's not a bad team over there.

Their defense is good, as we expected. PP took away Givens and they held up our running game.

On offense; Palmer threw a bad ball here and there... but played pretty well. Their receiving core surprised me.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
CGI_Ram said:
There are a few members here, X is one of them... that reminded us that Arizona was a good team. And... while I think we made a lot of mistakes which kept the game close; that's not a bad team over there.

Their defense is good, as we expected. PP took away Givens and they held up our running game.

On offense; Palmer threw a bad ball here and there... but played pretty well. Their receiving core surprised me.

Yup, Palmer makes them that much better. As far as I'm concerned, there are no easy games in the NFL and we shouldn't take any team lightly. You know Jacksonville lost 28-2, but look at the stats, they only gave up like 290 total yards. We can be a good team, but even good teams have to play smart, sound football to win.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram sucking up to X:
There are a few members here, X is one of them... that reminded us that Arizona was a good team.

If you remember my post where I mentioned that X had stolen that whole viewpoint right out of my head and he basically admitted it so...I'm not sure he was thinking that before the theft.

just saying. :whome?:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:
CGI_Ram sucking up to X:
There are a few members here, X is one of them... that reminded us that Arizona was a good team.

If you remember my post where I mentioned that X had stolen that whole viewpoint right out of my head and he basically admitted it so...I'm not sure he was thinking that before the theft.

just saying. :whome?:

:bg:

I still think AZ sucks.

:lmao:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
El Juggernauto said:
It's a universal truth.

Give a decent QB decent weapons, and decent protection, and he'll do a decent job.
Take away a decent QB's weapons and take away his protection, and he'll do a shitty job.

Word of the day is "decent", by the way.
In case you weren't aware.

That was a "decent" analogy on your part! :tooth: