what about tradeing for ponder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It would need to be a low draft pick to be right in my eyes. We don't need anything more than a stopgap.

Sam is our QB, he was on pace for a career season, let him heal, watch from the sideline/booth, study, and be ready to receive his comeback player award next year.

A55VA6

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
It would need to be a low draft pick to be right in my eyes. We don't need anything more than a stopgap.

Sam is our QB, he was on pace for a career season, let him heal, watch from the sideline/booth, study, and be ready to receive his comeback player award next year.
This. But if next year is a failure for him, then we would have to consider to let him go before or when his contract ends. Idk if you can have a guy for 5-6 years and never get what you're looking for. I believe in Sam.. I don't know if I believe the supporting cast, and the coordinators.

LLittle12

UDFA
I don't know. I see Kaeperjerk and the midget in Seattle and wonder if Sam is the right guy. He has decent stats and all that, but he hasn't ever really sustained winning results.

We have to get through this season and hope that Sam comes back healthy and educated, but with this record in this division my hopes are dwindling.

We do need a solid backup, one that can win some games. If it takes a draft pick to challenge Bradford I am for it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

MizzOU

UDFA
You kidding? Don't compare Bradford's Rams to Wilson's Seahawks or Kaepernick's 49ers. They're not even near that level yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

nighttrain

Legend
lockdnram21 said:
I would If the price is right
That would be they throw in their 1st round pick next year, otherwise no thanks, we dont need a younger version of Clemons
train

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
lockdnram21 said:
trade for a guy who can't get it done with THAT running game?

We got two guys THAT GOOD if we trade for somebody it needs to be an upgrade over what we have.
I don't think we are in"save this season" thought strata when it's the youngest team in the league.
It was a long shot for S to get this team into the playoffs,WHY trade for anyone who is just gonna worsen draft position at best.

My desire, play the guy we have with upside , IMO Clemons has none and might win us three more games give th ball to Davis, see if he's worth keeping

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Thordaddy said:
lockdnram21 said:
trade for a guy who can't get it done with THAT running game?

We got two guys THAT GOOD if we trade for somebody it needs to be an upgrade over what we have.
I don't think we are in"save this season" thought strata when it's the youngest team in the league.
It was a long shot for S to get this team into the playoffs,WHY trade for anyone who is just gonna worsen draft position at best.

My desire, play the guy we have with upside , IMO clemens has none and might win us three more games give th ball to Davis, see if he's worth keeping

Davis was let go. He is not an option unless resigned.