what about Tavon?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
What's his status? Didn't hear why he he was not playing!

PhxRam

God I hope its nothing serious...I dont know how much more my heart can take

I thought he was going to return the way he was walking up and down the sideline. Then again I thought McCoy was going to return as well. A hand injury?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hope it is nothing serious but I have to wonder if he produces as much as Pettis. I am not real impressed right now

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought he was going to return the way he was walking up and down the sideline. Then again I thought McCoy was going to return as well. A hand injury?
Yup I thought the same, didnt look to be anything serious im just paranoid after seeing Bradford walk off and seem fine. And that was strange with McCoy, never seen a DT sit out with a hand injury. Dont they usually just put a cast on them and use their hands as clubs?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Hope it is nothing serious but I have to wonder if he produces as much as Pettis. I am not real impressed right now

Pettis is a great role player, but Tavon can score at any time. Just have to give him more touches. And more end around runs, specifically.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
McCoy apparently broke his hand.... hope Tavon is OK for next week, I think he will be.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pettis is a great role player, but Tavon can score at any time. Just have to give him more touches. And more end around runs, specifically.
I see the speed and know there are opportunities but he looks too much like Hestor to me. So far a flash once or twice a year, not enough to justify starting and getting multiple touches every game with little or no production.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The end around was the perfect play for Tavon.
I see the speed and know there are opportunities but he looks too much like Hestor to me. So far a flash once or twice a year, not enough to justify starting and getting multiple touches every game with little or no production.

What are his stats on end around runs? I would venture to say the YPC are very very high. He needs at least one per game, if not more.

RamWoodie

Legend
When Sam went down against Cleveland, I didn't think that was serious...so I'll wait on the press conference tomorrow.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I watched him warm up after the rain delay and Austin looked like he might have been able to play still the way he was able to run and hop. However, he didn't return probably as a safety precaution. He took a hard hit on that play and I thought it might have been a concussion rather than a knee.